Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

Tau Ceti Xeta

And actual - evidence- is discussed which is demanded here at the ET Forum.

Here is the evidence.

Your response: They should have made the website more professional ??? :cry:

BTW, some of you are probably wondering what would make a good dielectric material.

Amber would work but i think - High Density Polyethylene - would be a better solution.

Have you connected the dots yet?

First you build 1 section. Make sure it works. ( Try 60,000 VDC Power Supply)

Then you build 5 more.

Assemble them all together and then turn them on sequentially to form a caterpillar drive.

High DC?, Umm I think I would prefer a Vacuum - what say you other Engineers out there (certainly not amber :w00t: )

What are you calling "a section"?, dimensions, cross sectional area, plate thickness, q on the plates etc What are you constructing the plates from (same dimensions please) etc etc. What is the leakage current, what is the derating temperature etc What about balancing resistances?

So basically what you are saying is that if I series (you did say sequentially after all) a bunch of Capacitors then I have created a Caterpillar drive?

All I have created is a Series capacitive circuit, which I have designed a thousand times up to now with no "mysterious" force whatsoever being detectable - most definitely no propulsive force.

All you have demonstrated is a worrying ignorance of series capacitive circuits, which, generally speaking, are to be avoided if at all possible in high Power circuits.

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

I'd like to see some kind of evidence that the "whatever it is" on the video is indeed an "Alien Biosphere"...at the exclusion of any and all other more mundane explanations (including someone simply playing a joke). Basically, I'm simply not willing to *assume* something is of ET origin without some very strong evidence.

What do you want? A photo??? A movie???

A memo?

Sworn testimony? I need specifics.

Strong Evidence is _________________________________?

High DC?, Umm I think I would prefer a Vacuum - what say you other Engineers out there (certainly not amber :w00t: )

What are you calling "a section", dimensions, cross sectional area, plate thickness, q on the plates etc What are you constructing the plates from (same dimensions please) etc etc. What is the leakage current, what is the derating temperature etc What about balancing resistances?

So basically what you are saying is that if I series (you did say sequentially after all) a bunch of Capacitors then I have created a Caterpillar drive?

All I have created is a Series capacitive circuit, which I have designed a thousand times up to now with no "mysterious" force whatsoever being detectable - most definitely no propulsive force.

All you have demonstrated is a worrying ignorance of series capacitive circuits, which, generally speaking, are to be avoided if at all possible in high Power circuits.

According to Thomas Townsend Brown and Thomas Valone: Electrogravitics is real.

However, after you build your prototype you going to need a - waveguide -.

A pocket laser pointer would come in handy after you turn it on. Gravity waves bend light. Did i mention that?

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

How about breaking news from CNN, MSNBC, Fox News all covering NASA scientists commenting upon the Alien Biosphere that's entered our solar system? That would do it for me personally.

• Like 3

According to Thomas Townsend Brown and Thomas Valone: Electrogravitics is real.

However, after you build your prototype you going to need a - waveguide -.

A pocket laser would come in handy after you turn it on. Gravity waves bend light. Did i mention that?

What the heck am I going to need a waveguide for? I have not created any microwave emissions whatsoever!!

Electrogravitics is a pseudoscience created to part the gullible from their cash by buying ludicrous unworkable plans and models.

Put your money where your mouth is: If you are such an expert then post your full schematics for this "Caterpillar" drive because so far you have made a complete shambles with your appalling lack of Electrical theory and applid electrical knowledge.

You do not understand dielectric principles, you do not understand electron flow theory, you cannot even post your mathematically proofs for the ludicrously simple series capactive circuit (that you could not even describe correctly)

When you are faced with people who understand electron theory you actually never provide ANY evidence whatsoever, and go off on some other "Alice in Wonderland" tangent.

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

Yes, i did.

I think my Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive is pretty cool. :yes:

It looks like i can build a Delorean that can really fly. - Hover Conversion - Back to the Future 2 : 2015 :tu:

roads?

where you're going, you don't need..roads.....

:-)

How about breaking news from CNN, MSNBC, Fox News all covering NASA scientists commenting upon the Alien Biosphere that's entered our solar system? That would do it for me personally.

Ahhh, okay. I'll see what i can do. Watch Fox News closely.

We will start there. CNN & MSNBC can play catch up.

What you ask for will in fact happen. Be patient. Your wish will be granted later THIS year: 2013.

Ahhh, okay. I'll see what i can do. Watch Fox News closely.

We will start there. CNN & MSNBC can play catch up.

What you ask for will in fact happen. Be patient. Your wish will be granted later THIS year: 2013.

What a shockingly unexpected response!

i think Keith, that if you try & get technical, TCX will either come up with more meaningless technobabble, or just skirt the issue entirely!

What are you calling "a section"?, dimensions, cross sectional area, plate thickness, q on the plates etc What are you constructing the plates from (same dimensions please) etc etc. What is the leakage current, what is the derating temperature etc What about balancing resistances?

(he'll tell you that's classified.....)

:-)

wasn't so hard was it?

but if it was THAT easy, why haven't the boffins come up with bleedin' hovercars yet!!

what, it didn't float off the table??

you didn't have to put a book on top of it so it wouldn't be stuck to the ceiling in the morning?!

i'm shocked!!

:-o

All you have demonstrated is a worrying ignorance

(id've finished that sentence there Keith.....)

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

The military officer on the video cannot explain the spacecraft / aircraft that his F-16 locked onto 3 times.

Actually, it was explained as atmospheric phenomena being the most likely solution.

You cannot explain it either so you instead declare there is no evidence. Evidence = F-16 Radar Tape

But there is no evidence of anything. The radar track only shows that something was registered. And atmospheric phenomena are perfectly capable of doing that.

Now is a really bad time to conveniently - ignore- the F-16 evidence. BTW, many other people on the

It is not ignored, you just don't understand it. Plain and simple.

ground saw the Triangle Starships and made sketches of them.

Which could be many things, among them the desire to see something.

I'm not sure if the Moderator wants me to make a separate Thread Concerning this important UFO sighting over Belgium.

Good Heavens, NO! That horse is flogged to death, and if you are really interested you could use the search function here at UM. Especially in the best evidence threads this was brought up and discussed multiple times.

You appear to be having a hard time wrapping your mind around this event that has very - real - evidence attached to it.

No really. It is rather simple. You just don't understand what you are looking at.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

A memo?

Something you clearly lack to give the rest of us.

• Like 1

A memo?

My personal basis is "Strong evidence is something I can't find an explanation for in under 10 minutes that makes as much or more sense then the mysterious phenomena in question".

Therefore:

Roswell? Weather Balloon.

USAF Bentwaters? Stuffed if I know.

Aaaw I'm actually dissapointed, I thought there would be at least another 5 pages to read when I got up this morning.

A memo?

A rational, objective and logically presented argument would be a good place to start.

The problem with your posts in this thread is that to everyone else it just looks like you are trying to wind people up.

Man, when I come back Tuesday, this is either going to be long locked up or 50 more pages of this crap.

Saru, can you stick this comment in the Psychic section.....

A rational, objective and logically presented argument would be a good place to start.

The problem with your posts in this thread is that to everyone else it just looks like you are trying to wind people up.

and this thread in the comedy section (or bin)...both more apt then the UFO phenomenon section where it currently resides......

Out of those two choices ( 50 more pages or a locked thread ) I know which one I'd pick.

I think it's time we put this one to bed.

Closed.

• Like 3