Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

Tau Ceti Xeta

I just don't get how people jump straight to these conclusions.

Watch a youtube video and....... my research is now complete.

• Like 4

The thing about crop circles is, it's yet another underestimation of human creativity.

"Oh, that crop circle looks complicated! Must have been aliens!"

It's the same with technology.

"Oh, that's some cool technology, must be from aliens!"

You should really have more faith in the intelligence and creativity of mankind and stop blaming everything your mind is too weak to produce or comprehend on aliens.

• Like 4

The so called "alien presence" on Earth are doing events like 9/11 and Crop Circles and this alien presence works for the same Illuminati program driven by our Presidents as it appears but the presidents are mere shadow puppets of the larger game. Crop Circles (Real Ones) are the highest art presented by the Rogue ancient Alien network which is loosely assembled as an offshoot of the new age/Satanists who are leaders on earth like Jose Arguelles who recently died. Jose and the Work of Terrence McKenna and Graham Hancock are/were all part of the Old Illuminati steering the New Age. The group that is claiming responsiblity for 9/11 through Crop Circle Codes is still a mystery but supposedly the planet Mars and the Greys are part of the answer, constituting a war between worlds or Mental Ideas.

I have the evidence that are race is under quaratine by Yahew/Yahoo/the Pale Fox-lion-snake who is a representation phigment of our faked Jesus Christ. This person did 9/11 from the ground up/ decoding 9/11 presents the code. The Crop circles that are connected with 9/11 I have fully decoded. The Sphinx and face on Mars and Orions Belt and Keystone / head corner stone surely is the one guilty of the atrocities on that fateful day.

This is why the crop circle jerkers are the collective of the new age hoodwinked. Perhaps the circle connection/Connectors who make the documentaries are somehow spiritually making the crop cirlces with there higher and higher dimensional higher-ups, but not-incidentally powerfull geometric mathematical realities are advertised in the wheat.

The mastermind is the third eye, the eye of perfect reality seen imperfectly like through CBS.

The mastermind is the scape goat

the mastermind has become inhuman by feeding the humans....its code. Until you look at the Crop Rectangle and measure the Lattitude of Crop Face/on Mars down at Arecibo Reply in 2001 see how it matches the number I give for the aftermath market of the 9/11 code, there will be those unconvinced left behind, where no logic will entertain the depth there soul has become lost. But for the rest who overcome and overcame Revelations and the Bitter Book. I am your man of Peace.

With all due respect, but that post made no sense whatsoever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

[media=]

[/media]

damn that's clever

• Like 1

The only crop circles that confuse me are the super complicated and huge ones, such as this one which is said to measure 780 feet (see the second link for this picture)

Crop-circles-Swirl.jpg?1312296083

That is a massive crop circle! Of course it's completely possible it could have been made by humans. Who would want to make this huge of a crop circle? It must have taken days of hard work with lots of people.

The thing about this particular circle is that it's made up of ............ circles(!) only. I think they are the easiest and quickest shape to make, so perhaps not so many people and less than a day. Also, if you look closely at the positioning of the smaller circles, the measuring isn't all that accurate.

• Like 2

[media=]

[/media]

I don't think they said how long it took them, did they? It's relatively small as crop circles go and the three of them did it pretty roughly ....... I don't know, I find it hard to believe that much larger, more complicated patterns can be made(neatly!), in the dark. I know there's a video here of one being made at night, but they do seem to have some sort of light source off to the left, plus, we don't get to see the circle in daylight.

Regarding farmers themselves making circles, I'm not saying it's never been done but I don't think it would happen very often. Crop that is flattened is wasted crop so that has to be paid for somehow. Charging people to 'walk' the circle wouldn't raise much ...... not that many people would want to do that, plus, farmers do not like the public on their property if it can be avoided! They wouldn't want people climbing over fences and hedges to avoid paying(and trampling on even more of the crop in the process) and someone would have to be hanging around all day keeping an eye on all this and collecting money(he/she would want paying presumably) But the main thing is: there's quite a small window when crops can be harvested ...... a farmer is not going to give up harvesting his entire crop because of a crop circle. Financial margins are not that good.

I don't think they said how long it took them, did they? It's relatively small as crop circles go and the three of them did it pretty roughly ....... I don't know, I find it hard to believe that much larger, more complicated patterns can be made(neatly!), in the dark. I know there's a video here of one being made at night, but they do seem to have some sort of light source off to the left, plus, we don't get to see the circle in daylight.

I posted one being done in the dark.

I posted the link to the circlemakers, and they explain everything on their site.....

But hey, if fantasy, and thinking it is Aliens is more fun for you then the truth ( with more then enough supporting facts ) then have fun with it.

• Like 2

@Sakiri: I know you posted a video made in the dark; I commented on it in my previous post!

I haven't said what I think makes the circles because I haven't studied them ...... I'm not that interested! What I have commented on is the practicalities of humans making them in the dark.

and...how do we know it was done in the dark? Just because someone said so?

eta: Besides - dark nights can have bright moonlight too :tu:

Edited by seeder

@Sakiri: I know you posted a video made in the dark; I commented on it in my previous post!

I haven't said what I think makes the circles because I haven't studied them ...... I'm not that interested! What I have commented on is the practicalities of humans making them in the dark.

I missed the reply, and I did not mean that last reply in a bad way.....I should have put a smiley face at the end. :)

I missed the reply, and I did not mean that last reply in a bad way.....I should have put a smiley face at the end. :)

Difficult to see how your last comment in your previous post could be read in a good way!

Regarding your sig: I'm not disagreeing with it in connection with some people, but I think it is also true to say that some 'sceptics'(using the term loosely), react to 'buzz' words and give automatic/stock answers without reading what a particular individual's take on things is. *smiley face*

Difficult to see how your last comment in your previous post could be read in a good way!

Regarding your sig: I'm not disagreeing with it in connection with some people, but I think it is also true to say that some 'sceptics'(using the term loosely), react to 'buzz' words and give automatic/stock answers without reading what a particular individual's take on things is. *smiley face*

I agree on both....No one is perfect....

But hey, if fantasy, and thinking it is Aliens is more fun for you then the truth ( with more then enough supporting facts ) then have fun with it.

I should have for sure, at the least, said this instead.....

" But hey, if fantasy, and thinking it is aliens is more fun for some people then the truth, then let them enjoy it. "

I really did not mean anything bad by it, sorry about that.

• Like 2

I found an interesting article about Greg Jefferys an archeologist who thinks there is evidences that the crop circle phenomenon can't be all made-man. According to him, ionized plasma or ball lightnings could be the source of these strange designs.

After spending more than 300 hours examining aerial photographs from Google Earth’s new 1945 overlay, Jefferys concludes that a number of crop circles has been appearing consistently each summer for at least 33 years before Chorley and Bower began their work.

The new findings, together with reports of crop circles in English countryside dating back as far back as 300 years, mean that the phenomenon is still unexplained and may represent a new field of science, Jefferys argued to the Huffington Post.

Source: http://newsfeed.time...-modern-pranks/

and...how do we know it was done in the dark? Just because someone said so?

It only makes sens. If it is Human made, it must involved at least a small group of people and acting in broad daylight would be very risky. If an helicopter, a plane or the farmers themselves happen to pass by, chances they'll report it and you're done. The cover of night is the only protection you can have.

Edited by sam_comm

The thing about this particular circle is that it's made up of ............ circles(!) only. I think they are the easiest and quickest shape to make, so perhaps not so many people and less than a day. Also, if you look closely at the positioning of the smaller circles, the measuring isn't all that accurate.

Ah really? I have been bamboozled.

Thanks to you and Sakari for clearing things up for me.

I honestly have trouble believing that people actually BELIEVE that crop circles are made by aliens.

Why would they do it? What reason? makes zero sense.

A friend showed me this youtube vid.. and it makes sense is a better way then i could ever say it:

there is some swearing in it, so if you are extra sensitive to a few swear words, do not listen.

• Like 2

3 threads are a threat?

Not trolling. Now is not the time for fear.

SP is just another skeptic who wants to see all mysteries quashed. Just ignore them is my advice.

The ETs made it in less than 30 minutes just before sunrise. Could you?

And you know this for fact because only 30 minutes before they were probing you.
  • Like 3

That depend what you mean by ''real''. We know that crop circles in the fields are real we can all see them. But are they real extraterrestrial signs, that is not a certainty.

Nonetheless, it looks to me like a stamp, as if someone stamped it from above the field. That's what is mind-boggling. I have difficulties figuring out how would someone make such a perfect and symetrical design at large distance, in the pitch dark in one night. That doesn't make any sens. Still can't figure out what this means for us.

Who says it took just 1 night. or even 30 minutes?

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

SP is just another skeptic who wants to see all mysteries quashed. Just ignore them is my advice.

In other words, he does not blindly believe that every mystery is caused by aliens?

• Like 2

In other words, he does not blindly believe that every mystery is caused by aliens?

Not quite. When skeptics are now objecting to new threads that is taking the religion of skepticism just a little too far.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Not quite. When skeptics are now objecting to new threads that is taking the religion of skepticism just a little too far.

You mean of course when a skeptic objects to a particular poster starting too many threads.
  • Like 1

You mean of course when a skeptic objects to a particular poster starting too many threads.

Three is too many?!! Just sounds like newbie enthusiasm to me. What a rubbish welcome to UM :hmm:

• Like 1

Three is too many?!! Just sounds like newbie enthusiasm to me. What a rubbish welcome to UM :hmm:

I have to agree. If they are different topics, isn't that what this place is for?

• Like 1

I agree, I've no issue with it, it's just that zoser's post made it sound like it might be a general trend amongst skeptics of threads in general being started, as opposed to what it really is, a single poster complaining about the threads of a particular poster. No need for him to start off on a whine about skeptics because of it.