Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

Tau Ceti Xeta

Regardless of who built it or why they built it or how long it took to build, IMO it is an excellent design and really quite stunning.

Thank the Arcturians. They made it just before sunrise.

Best guess..................how long would it take YOU to make an exact copy of this crop circle?

Start at 9 AM.

Some here at Unexplained Mysteries think they could easily make an exact copy in 22 minutes with 1 arm tied behind their backs. :yes:

Thank the Arcturians. They made it just before sunrise.

Best guess..................how long would it take YOU to make an exact copy of this crop circle?

Start at 9 AM.

Some here at Unexplained Mysteries think they could easily make an exact copy in 22 minutes with 1 arm tied behind their backs. :yes:

you could to it 30 mins with 20 people, not even that at least

• Like 1

you could to it 30 mins with 20 people, not even that at least

The attempt would be trampled into an ugly mess.

You should know it was tried by a group of MIT Students on the Discovery Channel.

It didn't go well.

They had a hard time ditributing tiny iron spheres all over the place.

They had a 4 hour time limit.

Yeah, saw your post about that and the people who made it did a lovely job. But I still don't get the appeal of tromping down some crops for art.

Sometimes they leave a specific message:

Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time. There is good out there. We oppose deception.

Conduit closing.

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html

I don't get why people make crop circles.. They are pretty and all, but I don't understand the appeal of field art. And why only crop circles, why not do it in the snow too?

SimonBeck01.jpg

9259545_orig.jpg

full_903142464.jpg

art,beach,design,drawing,sand-17cf4b7015ad79924a9e7a80eb209a9f_h.jpg

• Like 2

SimonBeck01.jpg

9259545_orig.jpg

full_903142464.jpg

Ohhhh, ty!! Those are lovely :)

But I guess I was pretty unclear in my question... Why are these crop circles only appearing as crop circles, and not also snow circles or dirt circles in the same places? I mean, if folks are willing to go out and tromp down crops when it's nice out, why don't they do it in the same locations year round? Why do they wait till the crops get high enough to tromp down, but don't do the same things at other times of year? And why only in tall crops, why not in something like a pumpkin field or a grassy field that sheep graze in? Is it because their art only displays well under certain conditions?

SimonBeck01.jpg

9259545_orig.jpg

full_903142464.jpg

:tu: Nice

Ohhhh, ty!! Those are lovely :)

But I guess I was pretty unclear in my question... Why are these crop circles only appearing as crop circles, and not also snow circles or dirt circles in the same places? I mean, if folks are willing to go out and tromp down crops when it's nice out, why don't they do it in the same locations year round? Why do they wait till the crops get high enough to tromp down, but don't do the same things at other times of year? And why only in tall crops, why not in something like a pumpkin field or a grassy field that sheep graze in? Is it because their art only displays well under certain conditions?

My guess would be tradition. I've always asserted that aliens trying to convey a message would use a medium that isn't quite so temporary as crop circles that miraculously disappear around harvest time. Nothing about crop circles make a lick of sense unless they are man made.

• Like 1

Who says it took just 1 night. or even 30 minutes?

No one, it is only a guess. For I think once the process of making a cropcircle is started it must be finished as soon as possible. Assuming that it it man-made, these persons (probably a small group of people) must have a carefully established plan with a time frame. It may be that some were made in 2 or 3 nights, but there is a risk that a plane, an helicopter, the farmers themselves passing by at daylight become aware of this and report it. So, my understanding is, if it is indeed made-man, that it must be done and finished as soon as possible preferably in one night.

Edited by sam_comm

For I think once the process of making a cropcircle is started it must be finished as soon as possible. Assuming that it it man-made, these persons (probably a small group of people) must have a carefully established plan with a time frame. It may be that some were made in 2 or 3 nights, but there is a risk that a plane, an helicopter, the farmers themselves passing by at daylight become aware of this and report it. So, my understanding is, if it is indeed made-man, that it must be done and finished as soon as possible preferably in one night.

i once sat and watched a guy make a crop circle sam, in broad daylight.

he went at it for an hour, disappeared to the red lion for an hour to have a couple of dustbusters, came back, and had it finished in another hour.

this was a 100ft circle, in broad daylight, watched by hundreds of people.

anyone who says it CAN'T be done is mistaken.

it can.

and with enough time to have a couple of beers in the middle of doing it.

and with enough time to have a couple of beers in the middle of doing it.

I would think that would be a vital step of the crop circle fabrication method. :tu:

• Like 2

I think some are great works of art, given the size and complexity, but i'm still dumbfounded that people attribute them in any way shape or form to aliens. It's been proven people can do these amazing designs in a matter of hours in complete darkness. And thereare groups who do this for business and others as just a hobby. People like seeing their stuff on the news and seeing people debate and make a fuss out of it's origin.

• Like 2

here is a link to the crop circle i saw being made-

http://www.psychedelicadventure.net/2009/06/crop-circle-season-2009-part-3.html?m=1

the one i saw was the "spem & egg" circle.

about 2/3 of the way down the list.

apparently, i'd only seen the first part being made (we'd left avebury to go to stonehenge), it was completed over another two days, which kinda blows a s**tload of crop circle myths right out of the water when you think about it.

the whole "aliens doing it in 2mns" thing.

in fact, the whole aliens doing it at all thing.

at night. in the dark. in 2mns.

instead of humans doing it.

during the daytime.

over three days.....

(no angry farmers anywhere in sight)

;-)

Edited by shrooma

I think some are great works of art, given the size and complexity, but i'm still dumbfounded that people attribute them in any way shape or form to aliens. It's been proven people can do these amazing designs in a matter of hours in complete darkness. And thereare groups who do this for business and others as just a hobby. People like seeing their stuff on the news and seeing people debate and make a fuss out of it's origin.

The hoax crop circles help to muddy the water. "Hey look! This one is fake! Well, if this one is fake then therefore ALL crop circles are fake."

Isn't that clever? :clap:

Truth be told if a dozen people tried to make - an exact copy - of this Hackpen Hill crop circle it would look like a trampled mess.

We would all stand back and laugh.

That's it?!

F-

Nice try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OZ9WLq17D8

Truth be told if a dozen people tried to make - an exact copy - of this Hackpen Hill crop circle it would look like a trampled mess.

You keep saying that, but like just about everything you say, it's not backed up with facts.

Given that there is documented evidence of circle builders putting up very large and elaborate crop circles in the space of a few hours, how do you know that similarly experienced crop builders couldn't build a crop circle like this?

You're very fond of assertions without basis in fact. For example, why do you state as fact that this crop circle took less than 30 minutes to make and happened just before dawn?

• Like 1

You keep saying that, but like just about everything you say, it's not backed up with facts.

Given that there is documented evidence of circle builders putting up very large and elaborate crop circles in the space of a few hours, how do you know that similarly experienced crop builders couldn't build a crop circle like this?

You're very fond of assertions without basis in fact. For example, why do you state as fact that this crop circle took less than 30 minutes to make and happened just before dawn?

Go ahead and give it a try.

Some students from MIT tried to make a real crop circle in just 4 hours.

It didn't work too well.

They had trouble distributing tiny iron spheres all over the place.

In an act of desperation, the students set off a very loud explosion with 2 minutes to go.

In sounded like a howitzer going off! :yes:

They used a magnetron from a microwave oven to blow apart the wheat stems.

I did another Google search! It is SOooooo easy!

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2002/crops-1009.html

SP is just another skeptic who wants to see all mysteries quashed. Just ignore them is my advice.

That's the first time I've ever been called a skeptic. You're not very observant, zozer. It's like you ignore everything but your own posts and don't absorb any other information.

Go ahead and give it a try.

The question isn't whether or not I could make a crop circle like that, it's whether or not experienced circle makers could.

Asking me to try and make an intricate crop circle is like me asking a random person to run a marathon in less than 2 and a half hours to prove that it's impossible.

Some students from MIT tried to make a real crop circle in just 4 hours.

It didn't work too well.

They had trouble distributing tiny iron spheres all over the place.

In an act of desperation, the students set off a very loud explosion with 2 minutes to go.

In sounded like a howitzer going off! :yes:

They used a magnetron from a microwave oven to blow apart the wheat stems.

I did another Google search! It is SOooooo easy!

http://web.mit.edu/n...crops-1009.html

That link says nothing about the MIT students setting off an explosion in an "act of desperation". It says nothing about explosives at all. What the hell are you talking about? Please put a link to the claims you've made above.

You still haven't answered the question about why you claim the circle you mentioned in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn.

Edited by JesseCuster

The question isn't whether or not I could make a crop circle like that, it's whether or not experienced circle makers could.

Asking me to try and make an intricate crop circle is like me asking a random person to run a marathon in less than 2 and a half hours to prove that it's impossible.

That link says nothing about the MIT students setting off an explosion in an "act of desperation". It says nothing about explosives at all. What the hell are you talking about? Please put a link to the claims you've made above.

You still haven't answered the question about why you repeatedly claim the circle you mentioned in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn.

I watched the whole episode on the Discovery Channel.

It was hillarious!

A big, bright BOOM at the end !

I gave the MIT student a D-.

Their crop circle was too small and simple.

So, you're not going to answer the request for evidence that the crop circle in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn?

So, you're not going to answer the request for evidence that the crop circle in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn?

The ETs make them faster than 30 minutes. Watch and learn:

[media=]

[/media]

One probe sphere drops the iron filings.

The other cranks up the plasma power and creates the crop circle design.

When the crop circle is complete, then the iron filings are transformed into tiny iron spheres.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

The ETs make them faster than 30 minutes. Watch and learn:

You dont half post some absolute crap dont you? That vid was a fraud/hoax. Cant you do any better? You keep scraping those barrels dont you.

I guess you didnt know that the guy who made that vid, originally, later revealed it was a hoax, do you? Google the 'John Wabe Confession' Or 'Olivers castle hoax' :tu:

"The biggest laugh John Wabe has got out of this production has been at the expense of people like Michael Glickman, and perhaps the "Sussex Circular" who go on month after month digging themselves further and further into disrepute with it - Unfortunately along with the important phenomenon itself - that remains with us through all ego's and other human stuff".

http://www.cropcircl...PRI/wabe99.html

Edited by seeder

You dont half post some absolute crap dont you? That vid was a fraud/hoax. Cant you do any better? You keep scraping those barrels dont you.

I guess you didnt know that the guy who made that vid, originally, later revealed it was a hoax, do you? Google the 'John Wabe Confession' Or 'Olivers castle hoax' :tu:

"The biggest laugh John Wabe has got out of this production has been at the expense of people like Michael Glickman, and perhaps the "Sussex Circular" who go on month after month digging themselves further and further into disrepute with it - Unfortunately along with the important phenomenon itself - that remains with us through all ego's and other human stuff".

http://www.cropcircl...PRI/wabe99.html

You can call it a fraud, a hoax or a rotisserie chicken if you want to. That video is real.

The ETs make the real ones my friend.

BTW, there have been many eyewitnesses of the same event occuring. They just didn't catch it on film.

Denial is no way to go through life.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta