Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

Tau Ceti Xeta

Why would they do it? What reason? makes zero sense.

Suspending all disbelief, you really can't think of a single reason something would make signs that could be seen from above (or perhaps made unintentionally)? C'mon, use just a slight bit of imagination.

Length, width, breadth and ... what?

What's the fourth dimension? Space/Time? Time? Space?

I think he means a 4G planet, to be superseded by 5G...

• Like 1

Length, width, breadth and ... what?

What's the fourth dimension? Space/Time? Time? Space?

Oh, i see. You misunderstood.

More info here:

When you finish go to the front page of Andromeda Council.

http://www.andromedacouncil.com/FAQ-FrequentQuestions.html

There is good info about 2/3 of the way down the page.

Our sun is a stargate. Look for "Your sun is a portal, a stargate. It is a natural stargate."

There are natural wormholes connecting other G2V Stars.

There is a G2V Star in the Alpha Centauri Star System. There is a populated planet there called Pen-ka Tauri.

They are human but have light blue skin with teal colored eyes and white hair.

They call themselves the Ti Pen-ka. They are peaceful.

Ha ha, I know about Pine Gap, as most do who care to look, and it is a place worth investigating, not for UFO's but why NSA and CIA work there. Different topic completely.

Hint: The reptilians prefer hot, dry desert areas.

The Domain prefers high altitude , hard to get to mountain areas.

The Domain had a great underground base near the southwest end of Puerto Rico.

We lost 2 F-14s there December 28, 1988 7:45PM.

The Domain taught us how to treat them on that day. "Stay at a respectful distance."

Hint: The reptilians prefer hot, dry desert areas.

The Domain prefers high altitude , hard to get to mountain areas.

This must be why Area 51 is situated where it is.

I did see my first 'leapin' lizard' there.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Image removed due to copyright

MJ-12 calls the Reptilians: The Lizzies

They are terrific genetic engineers. They can actually shapeshift and portray themselves as Pleiadians.

They do that little trick all of the time.

Think Chameleon.

C'mon, zozer. Enough.

They're Here!

They were here before us. Earth has a hidden history.

Oh, i see. You misunderstood.

More info here:When you finish go to the front page of Andromeda Council.

http://www.andromeda...tQuestions.html

AHH I see. We're going to transition to a different vibrational frequency. About five months before January 2014 - which would be July 2013.

My hands do feel tingy, does that mean I'm going to become 4D?

Also, "Fourth Dimensional" is misleading, you're not gaining an additional dimension, you're just going to pop off to another planet. I do like the 'no littering' rule, but the implication of having to live in caves and farm dung (it's not industrialised) doesn't exactly appeal to me, as I've no skills or interest in gaining the skills, to survive in a pre-stone age society. Or, in fact, in any age before the Computer Age.

I'm a late 20th/early 21st century sort of guy. I like the past, I just don't want to live there.

All in all, I find the idea a bit rude. The aliens helping to bring about this 4D get spaceships with mass negating drives and we get a pristine world with tonnes of rules and the glorious chance to scrabble for existence while living in yurts.

• Like 2

AHH I see. We're going to transition to a different vibrational frequency. About five months before January 2014 - which would be July 2013.

My hands do feel tingy, does that mean I'm going to become 4D?

Also, "Fourth Dimensional" is misleading, you're not gaining an additional dimension, you're just going to pop off to another planet. I do like the 'no littering' rule, but the implication of having to live in caves and farm dung (it's not industrialised) doesn't exactly appeal to me, as I've no skills or interest in gaining the skills, to survive in a pre-stone age society. Or, in fact, in any age before the Computer Age.

I'm a late 20th/early 21st century sort of guy. I like the past, I just don't want to live there.

All in all, I find the idea a bit rude. The aliens helping to bring about this 4D get spaceships with mass negating drives and we get a pristine world with tonnes of rules and the glorious chance to scrabble for existence while living in yurts.

It all comes back to Spiritual Growth.

If you are spiritually bankrupt then you will fail to ascend.

You should get on board the Pleiadra Biosphere.

http://www.slideshare.net/Tolec/andromeda-council-biospheres

Your destination is Earth 2.0. It will be a 10 year journey for you.

Son, I'm Catholic - there are rules for me about believing in Prophets.

Rule #1: Don't.

Rule #2: See Rule #1.

This Earth 2 doesn't seem appealing to me, or in fact to 90% of the human race - spiritually enlightened or not.

I'd be happy to live out my days on manna from heaven and living a quiet, spiritually rich life. But I also like a soft bed, warm clothes and something to read. This virgin world you're promising offers none of those things, especially the "soft bed" bit.

Again - they get spaceships and we get "Earth Two and Spiritual Awakening", which is (to quote one of my students) "totally not fair".

• Like 1

I believe the earth is ascending into a more fourth-fifth dimensional planet, and the one dimension humans have failed to master is time. Actually a few have mastered it and reincarnate here. I knew some of them. But, to say that the Government will fake an ET event that will be a lie, etc, this so called alien event already happened as the event of 9/11.

I have the proof that the code for our planet to graduate into higher dimensions is part of the code to a new understanding of time and space, 9/11 was the representation of Earth time in judgement under artficial time being up. That time is best portrayed as 6 x 6 x 6 = 216. Lord Enki/Satan/Quetzalcoatl/Jesus is the name of the game of three dimensional space represented by the cross. Latitude and Longitude. Look into the code by Carl Munck and Sacred Geometry of the code includes the lessons involving the crop formations.

I might as well be Jesus Christ the second for having to explain this to the undescended ones trapped in time = money Phi-Low-so-0ophi-s The day your time = money gave up the ghost was 9/11/2001. This is how the aliens are trying to teach us the math that describes the proper measurement of the fourth dimension. All this time we have been measuring our TIME here on Earth according to who one would measure SPACE. So our governments created a moment in time to graduate from the wormhole of faulty science that was literally keeping us imprisoned in a false satanic dimension that has lost its harmony. Blame no one.

The andromedia council I don't really know about.

But what Im saying is the aliens/illuminati were teaching us the formula for understanding fourth dimensional space time. they taught me with their 9/11 staged event.

Here is an example of my work minus the pictures that failed to appear.....maybe google Chilbolton crop circles and crop rectangles! (not kidding).

08/19/00

Red Rhythmic (6) Dragon (SISTERS GALACTIC BIRTHDAY) There was a Red Rhythmic dragon day 9/11/2003.

(9/11/2002 was to empower fearlessness and to question with intelligence)_

9/11/2004 was “Seven Worldbridger”, Kin 46 (number of the red serpent Initiate.)

Chibolton display

“1.745329252”

18 / 1.745329252 =

Generic area of the circle in the Radian (deg) 360 system.

Pi x “MLM meter” R^2

46 years prior was 8/20/1953 when the age of aquarius was said to begin officially, the day was 12 moon, George Bushes Galactic Birthday Bush the AQUARIAN MAN.

05/11/01

Yellow Spectral (11) Star

Next day, Red Crystal (12) moon Galactic Birthday of George Bush.

“Archery Target”

“Bulls Eye” Crop formation in canola rape seed field

This Target may be based on Theorem V of Hawkins where expanding and contracting concentric circles give all the diatonic ratios (in music).

The moon Y2K!

JUPITER/4

“45594.53264”

1080 (middle way of Anu/ 45.594.53264 =

2368.705056!

LORD JESUS CHRIST AND AGE OF AQUARIUS 2368.705056 AD!

Try dividing by 466560 which is

“A PERFECT REPRESENTATION OF THE SPHERE OF THE WOMB AS A CUBE” / DIVIDED BY THE MOON (shoot the moon, get it?) 45594.53264 = 10.23280584 = HENDAYE galactic parameters for Judgment day 9/22/2002, based on Y2K ASM figures for shifting A mutable Cross in Pisces to a fixed (by galaxy cross orientation) cross in Aquarius.

“double impregnation” as the depth of the “flood” waters are “270” inches or (15 x 18) osiris x isis = pregnancy

Summer Solstice

06/23/01

Blue Lunar Monkey

“DragonFly”

Crop formation appeared beneath Uffington's Chalk White Horse.(transpersonal dream white horse, relating to the 54 day shift)

“1.157407407”

“7.5” Spring Equinox / Summer solstice = 6.48 !!!

refer back to possible GPV for 6/1/2001 West Kennet Longbarrow

2.456094801 / 1.157407407 =

X Pi = 6.666

467.563639 (South Flying Serpent) x 1.157407407 (Dragon Fly)= 541.1616169 = Rossyln Grid Lat. And Washington Monumnet GPV x 100

I believe the earth is ascending into a more fourth-fifth dimensional planet, and the one dimension humans have failed to master is time.

Some people believe the earth is flat, and you're just as credible.

I believe the earth is ascending into a more fourth-fifth dimensional planet, and the one dimension humans have failed to master is time. Actually a few have mastered it and reincarnate here. I knew some of them. But, to say that the Government will fake an ET event that will be a lie, etc, this so called alien event already happened as the event of 9/11.

I have the proof that the code for our planet to graduate into higher dimensions is part of the code to a new understanding of time and space, 9/11 was the representation of Earth time in judgement under artficial time being up. That time is best portrayed as 6 x 6 x 6 = 216. Lord Enki/Satan/Quetzalcoatl/Jesus is the name of the game of three dimensional space represented by the cross. Latitude and Longitude. Look into the code by Carl Munck and Sacred Geometry of the code includes the lessons involving the crop formations.

I might as well be Jesus Christ the second for having to explain this to the undescended ones trapped in time = money Phi-Low-so-0ophi-s The day your time = money gave up the ghost was 9/11/2001. This is how the aliens are trying to teach us the math that describes the proper measurement of the fourth dimension. All this time we have been measuring our TIME here on Earth according to who one would measure SPACE. So our governments created a moment in time to graduate from the wormhole of faulty science that was literally keeping us imprisoned in a false satanic dimension that has lost its harmony. Blame no one.

The andromedia council I don't really know about.

I'm not really sure where to begin.

Your post makes you look like a UFO Nut Case.

I can tell you there are alternate timelines. We are currently on the "best case scenario".

I advise you to study the Andromeda Council.

The Arcturians appear to be the ones in charge. They are the most senior member.

I can also tell you that the Cabal & illuminati are in cahoots with spiritually bankrupt reptilians.

The reptilians are 99.9% gone. They were thrown off of the Earth by the Pree Ta. They come from the Procyon Star System.

The Pree Ta are "Gung Ho" because they threw the reptilians off of THEIR planet 12 years ago.

They know how to find their hiding spots.

There are many other ET races. The Milky Way Galaxy is divided up into 2 areas.

Pro Free Will & Anti Free Will

The Anti Free Will = The Unholy 6

The Unholy 6 are causing trouble on 18 other planets. 2 planets look almost identical to Earth.

A guy named Tolec is in charge of the Andromeda Council Website. He will respond to your emails.

Son, I'm Catholic - there are rules for me about believing in Prophets.

Rule #1: Don't.

Rule #2: See Rule #1.

This Earth 2 doesn't seem appealing to me, or in fact to 90% of the human race - spiritually enlightened or not.

I'd be happy to live out my days on manna from heaven and living a quiet, spiritually rich life. But I also like a soft bed, warm clothes and something to read. This virgin world you're promising offers none of those things, especially the "soft bed" bit.

Again - they get spaceships and we get "Earth Two and Spiritual Awakening", which is (to quote one of my students) "totally not fair".

Sorry, most people won't have a choice. Billions of people on Earth are full of hate.

It is impossible to ascend if you are full of hate.

If you remain on Earth and do not ascend then you will look like a Zombie and will be Out-of-your-Mind !

So ... the aliens have spaceships and all sorts of physics defying gubbins, and we get either zombification or using leaves as toilet paper on a verdant new world?

Seriously, not fair.

Can't the spiritually enlightened just get beamed up into Starfleet or something and we leave everyone else here to wallow in their sins? Maybe have someone build a nice ecologically friendly city etc on the Earth 2 and then send us there.

So ... the aliens have spaceships and all sorts of physics defying gubbins, and we get either zombification or using leaves as toilet paper on a verdant new world?

Seriously, not fair.

Can't the spiritually enlightened just get beamed up into Starfleet or something and we leave everyone else here to wallow in their sins? Maybe have someone build a nice ecologically friendly city etc on the Earth 2 and then send us there.

I seriously doubt a truly hypothetical spiritually enlightened/fulfilled entity has much want and/or need for shiny toys, and would do quite well with all that is beautiful around it, including toilet paper leaves. I was under the assumption that spiritually fulfilled means accepting and reveling in all that is, as opposed to disliking what you're stuck with or wanting something better.

Edited by _Only

I seriously doubt a truly hypothetical spiritually enlightened/fulfilled entity has much want and/or need for shiny toys, and would do quite well with all that is beautiful around it, including toilet paper leaves.

Then I am happily not truly enlightened.

Then I am happily not truly enlightened.

No, you just think you are, except for all of the things you dislike, wish yout had, etc. I don't think you understand what true happiness is. I don't much either, but I can imagine.

Edited by _Only

Seriously, not fair.

It will take 10 years to get there.

There will be a few ground rules. Destruction of the environment will not be allowed.

The quality of life will be high. You will live out your lives as a 3D Carbon Based LIfeform.

It will take 10 years to get there.

There will be a few ground rules. Destruction of the environment will not be allowed.

The quality of life will be high. You will live out your lives as a 3D Carbon Based LIfeform.

I'm already a 3D carbon based lifeform, in that I have length, breadth and width (although perhaps I have a bit too much width) and almost mostly made of water I'm also carbon.

• Like 1

I'm already a 3D carbon based lifeform, in that I have length, breadth and width (although perhaps I have a bit too much width) and almost mostly made of water I'm also carbon.

Yes, you are.

However, if you remain on Earth you will ascend and become a 4D Crystal Based Lifeform.

Some people will see that as reshuffling the deck. They will choose to board the biosphere and live out their lives as Carbon Based Lifeforms.

BTW, the 3D , 4D, 5D , 6D Classification have to do with Spiritual Development not Science.

There are Spiritual Laws, Physical Laws and Universal Laws.

You are taking a Physical Law point of view.

There is also a Spiritual Law point of view.

Karma is a Universal Law.

In order to ascend you will need to create a harmony between your Eternal Spirit, Mind & Body.

Until you do that, you are going to have problems.

Some people go through their entire lives ignoring their eternal spirit.

God wants us to draw on the power of heaven.

The Arcturians + many more....

http://www.andromeda....com/about.html

The Galactic Federation is located on Planet Xeta : Tau Ceti Star System.

Use Stellarium to locate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau_Ceti

In 2004, a team of UK astronomers led by Jane Greaves discovered that Tau Ceti has more than ten times the amount of cometary and asteroidal material orbiting it than does the Sun. This was determined by measuring the disk of cold dust orbiting the star produced by collisions between such small bodies.[35] This result puts a damper on the possibility of complex life in the system, as any planets would suffer from large impact events roughly ten times more frequently than Earth. Greaves noted at the time of her research: "it is likely that [any planets] will experience constant bombardment from asteroids of the kind believed to have wiped out the dinosaurs."[36] Such bombardments would inhibit the development of biodiversity between impacts.

This pretty much puts a damper on a Galactic Federation on any planet in the Tau Ceti System