Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Everybody fears Hillary

Clarakore

i,m not aware of her officially running, can anyone pint to the link?

that is another full of hot air, propaganda thread by the op, just like everything he posts.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Why don't you tell the entire story, ninja?

They weren't only removing tampons. They were taking away bags full of urine and feces that the protesters had with them.

That's right! Your classy progressive activists were planning on throwing PEE AND POOP at those with whom they disagree with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362499/Texas-senate-votes-pass-measure-toughen-abortion-laws.html

Pee and poop, ninja... Pee and poop...

• Like 5

LOL! :w00t:

Hillary will most likely, not be running for President in 2016....

After all, she is pushing 70.

She's 70? She looks like she's in her 50s!

• Like 1

They weren't only removing tampons. They were taking away bags full of urine and feces that the protesters had with them.

That's right! Your classy progressive activists were planning on throwing PEE AND POOP at those with whom they disagree with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362499/Texas-senate-votes-pass-measure-toughen-abortion-laws.html

That's how they argue. They throw sht and see if it sticks. The pro-death crowd is extremely vile, I mean bile.

• Like 2

http://www.dailymail...rtion-laws.html

LOL.

Kinda like monkeys...

:w00t:

Honestly, I think those people have lost their minds....

• Like 1

Last I checked, the Texas Senate is comprised of both Republicans and Democrats.

correct. And the Republicans are the one's trying exert control over menstruating women.

His most ridiculous post was that he'd love to be a union member or some such rubbish, so he could pay dues.

I said no such thing. You really have reading comprehension issues. I again, clearly state that I would love to be a member of a union.

well let's see tampons or urine/feces. You mean you can't tell the difference as to what should be allowed?

correct. And the Republicans are the one's trying exert control over menstruating women.

They are doing no such thing. Read the bill itself. This is just fear mongering by the "abortion on demand" crowd.

“What’s being highly contested by abortion supporters in this bill is not really the 20-week ban,” she said. “It’s the requirement that all abortion facilities be ambulatory surgical centers, which would require either they be compliant of these regulations by abortion centers or they would be closing down.”

This puts in perspective:

After the revelations about the horrors committed by abortionist Kermit Gosnell, one might think women’s rights advocates would be demanding heavy regulations to reform clinics and ensure the safety of women who choose to abort their pregnancies. Instead they are sacrificing safety for ease of access.

The abortion lobby has said they want abortion to be safe, legal and rare,” Johnson told me. “But clearly we see that they’ve dropped the safe part and the rare part because they are trying to increase abortion.”

There is no question the abortion industry is big business. According to Planned Parenthood, the organization performed a record 333,964 abortions in FY 2012, pushing the organization’s three-year abortion total to just shy of one million. Planned Parenthood received an astonishing $542 million in taxpayer funds last year, accounting for 45 percent of its total operating budget.

Johnson told me that during her time with Planned Parenthood, staffers were given abortion quotas to meet. Workers could easily influence vulnerable women into choosing an abortion, not necessarily for the benefit of the woman, but to meet the monthly quotas set by management.

Johnson also described seeing a 13-week-old fetus fighting for its life before ultimately losing its battle while she was assisting with an ultrasound-guided abortion. That was when she chose to leave Planned Parenthood. The organization sued Abby in an effort to make an example of her, but the lawsuit was eventually thrown out of court.

It’s difficult to understand why those who claim to care about protecting women are willing to sacrifice safety for convenience. Maybe it’s about money. It’s certainly not about safety.

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2YxuDsp6M

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 3

I said no such thing. You really have reading comprehension issues. I again, clearly state that I would love to be a member of a union.

Hey NNs, if your ideology wasn't so vile you wouldn't have to work so hard at obfuscating your statements. :w00t: Do you prefer NNs or P&P?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Joke aside.... I think hillary has aged a lot in just 5 years since the 2008 election. Simply google the 08 elections and look at the images compared to today. I dont trust her or believe much what she says.

• Like 3

Joke aside.... I think hillary has aged a lot in just 5 years since the 2008 election. Simply google the 08 elections and look at the images compared to today. I dont trust her or believe much what she says.

Hillary was never an attractive woman and has failed at pretty much everything she has done. She survived White Whater due to political cover from DOJ. Hillarycare destroyed the democrat party for a decade. Her husband humiliated her like no woman I have ever met and she accepted it and supported him and the democrats applauded the act! War on Woman indeed. Her term as SecState was one of "Where is Hillary?? until the bottom fell out and the she was front and center. Her legacy is the Benghazi cover up and the loss of the mid east. In other words, a perfect democrat candidate.

• Like 2

Hillary will most likely, not be running for President in 2016....

After all, she is pushing 70.

Good article here about it: http://www.nationalj...n-2016-20130128

I read somewhere that she was not running for office again for a few reasons, including her health and age...

I would love to see a female win an election, to think back to the times when we women weren't allowed to vote

So, if a female ( apart from Hilary ) runs for president and wins, that would be one giant leap for ( as the Spice Girls put it ) *Girl Power *..lol

Hillary was never an attractive woman

To speak purely on looks and looks alone, I thought Hilary looked grand for someone pushing 70... Considering some of the women that live near me who are pushing 40 ( let alone 70 ) onwards looking like something a cat dragged in, Hilary was a breath of fresh air as far as looks are concerned...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

They are doing no such thing. Read the bill itself. This is just fear mongering

YES they are. I don't know how people like you and erc can live with themselves. The state police in the TEXAS capital searched womans handbags and publicly removed tampons and pads at the behest of the REPUBLICAN leadership. Who is against women? It's Goppers. It's not fear mongering at all.

YES they are. I don't know how people like you and erc can live with themselves. The state police in the TEXAS capital searched womans handbags and publicly removed tampons and pads at the behest of the REPUBLICAN leadership. Who is against women? It's Goppers. It's not fear mongering at all.

They were looking in handbags and confiscating tampons and maxi pads because idiots were going to throw used tampons, feces, and pee at the legislators! Now, who in their right mind acts like that???

The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) today received information that individuals planned to use a variety of items or props to disrupt legislative proceedings at the Texas Capitol.

Therefore for safety purposes, DPS recommended to the State Preservation Board that all bags be inspected prior to allowing individuals to enter the Senate gallery, which the State Preservation Board authorized.

During these inspections, DPS officers have thus far discovered one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected to contain feces, and three bottles suspected to contain paint. All of these items – as well as significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti possessed by individuals – were required to be discarded; otherwise those individuals were denied entry into the gallery.

In the interest of the safety and security of Texas legislators and the general public, these inspections will continue until the conclusion of Senate business.

From the DPS release

Link: http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/breaking-texas-capitol-police-confiscate-18-jars-suspected-to-contain-feces

Edited by Kowalski

They were looking in handbags and confiscating tampons and maxi pads

I'm glad you agree. This is outlandish behavior against women by Republicans.

They were looking in handbags and confiscating tampons and maxi pads because idiots were going to throw used tampons, feces, and pee at the legislators! Now, who in their right mind acts like that???

Oh now that is just gross, throwing used tampons and faeces at people? UUHHH I wanna puke !!

• Like 1

No it's not. Considering the circumstances, I don't think the police were wrong in doing this. You can't go around throwing used tampons at legislators, no matter what their political party....

What of the outlandish behavior of your people acting like monkeys in a zoo cage flinging excrement? Used tampons or ones made to look used are an age old feminist activist thing. Act like humans, not apes. Classless.

No it's not. Considering the circumstances, I don't think the police were wrong in doing this. You can't go around throwing used tampons at legislators, no matter what their political party....

Gross in itself, it's also a public safety hazard.

• Like 4

Gross in itself, it's also a public safety hazard.

Ewww you got that right..The very thoughts of it... I saw a money throw it's own faeces in a zoo, but you can excuse the monkey, but humans uuhhhhhh ..You just can't get any lower...

• Like 1

if i woke up underneath her,

THEN i'd be scared.....

You and her both lol :P

• Like 2