Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing diamond ring

Onewhitefeather

I would be so grateful if somebody can help.

Lost the ring I have been wearing for 11 years last Sunday 7/7. So upset as it was my Grandparent's engagement ring. Art deco diamonds. All thoughts gratefully received.

Thank you.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Onewhitefeather

• Clarakore

• Q-C

I like your name Onewhitefeather, very pretty. Welcome!

All I can offer is the obvious questions you've probably already asked yourself in your search:

What were you doing before you noticed it was missing from your finger?

Any new recent admirers of your ring around you that day?

Thanks QuiteContrary. After my Grandad passed away I used to find white feathers everywhere.

I was painting sets at a theatre and took the ring off to avoid getting paint on it. My phone and cash were untouched in my purse but the ring was gone.

It's possible I dropped it out of the purse but not sure. Have searched in the theatre, and outside the next night after work with torches. Also have been to police station, and put an ad in the newspaper. The only person who knew that I took the ring off was a friend who came especially to help me paint. After finishing painting I talked to another friend outside the theatre and I did open my purse to give her a number off my phone. Long sorry but if it was in theatre I thought we would have found it :-(

To help you paint? As in walls and paint buckets? Have you looked within the paint buckets and materials related to that?

• Like 1

Hi Worldneedsyou

My friend came to help me paint sets for a show my daughter is in. We painted things which will go on the stage outside in the courtyard. Halfway through when I realised I was getting too much paint on hands I took ring off and went inside. Put ring in purse then returned outside to paint. Cleaned up then moved purse from where it was inside Theatre and walked from theatre to hallway and toilet then went home via a ride with a friend. Have checked all places I was including friend's car. I feel that surely somebody must have picked up my ring?

We were painting trees to go on the stage and other pieces but my ring never went near pots of paint or buckets...