Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ed Snowden allegedly leaks UFO infos!

Jacques Terreur

This i just found in the net, i haven't cross checked or anything, but that's yet another surprising twist....

(apologies if there is a post like that already!!)

http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-ufo-documents-after-receiving-asylum-in-venezuela/

Just check out the "MOTHERLAND" tab at the top of the website and you realise it is nothing more than a Trolling Site...

Hmmmm. I poked around on that site for a while and it appears to be pretty shady. I would take this with a grain of salt.

eta: keithisco beat me to it!

Edited by phantasia

This i just found in the net, i haven't cross checked or anything, but that's yet another surprising twist....

http://www.chronicle...m-in-venezuela/

Lemme guess. A new age, illuminati/reptilians/Icke/911 troother type conspiracy site?

I won´t even waste time to check it out.

Edited by Zaphod222

http://www.chronicle...m-in-venezuela/

I think if there was any truth to it at all, and bear in mind its dated 5th July and now its the 13th, if true it would be on mainstream websites, and so far its not

• Like 1

Other headlines from that website:

Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda

Kim Jong-Un cancels nuclear war, reveals he is K-pop star PSY

IS KIM JONG-UN ILLUMINATI? YES. ALSO ANONYMOUS

Seems legit.

• Like 8

I like how they have the following cutaway diagram of the earth, the kind you see in school textbooks with the mantle, core, volcanoes, etc.,

Mantle-Convection-300x157.jpg

Which has the following entirely unrelated caption "According to bombshell documents leaked by Snowden, the government has long known UFOs to be a species more advanced than mankind."

WTF?

• Like 1

On a side-note, I would be careful with viewing and clicking links on "fringe-sites"

Regardless of having updated antiviral/antimalware programs installed on ones' computer, it is possible to get infected.

Just a gentle warning.

-----------

For those interested, there are 2 techniques that I use when visiting "fringe-sites"

One is a program called "Deep Freeze", widely used in schools, libraries, etc... that, will revert a computer back to a condition prior to visiting a site. Not sure how fail-safe it is, and it does cost money. But, I've used it and it works very well(for me)

Another, truly fail-safe technique I have used many times is to boot my computer with a special LInux "Live-CD/DVD", such as Knoppix Live-CD, available to download for free(or purchase and you are sent a disk) Thus, my computer does not boot from the hard drive.

"Live-CD's" are nearly 100% bulletproof to infection, and allows you to visit nearly any site on the web.

The downside is that when used properly you can not save any information at all.

The upside means that viruses or other maleware can not be saved either, thus infection is virtually impossible and, when used properly, infection is 100% impossible(but that's another story, PM me if you want more info)

----------

My point here is simply to caution user's from going to "fringe-websites" of any nature without serious protection.

BTW, I'm a computer tech that specializes in virus removal/protection for many years, so at least in this case I do know what I'm talking about.

Probably the ONLY thing I know what I'm talking about! :w00t:

• Like 3

Ever wonder what those Fringe sites tell there members what we are ? Just a thunk? :tu:

Lemme guess. A new age, illuminati/reptilians/Icke/911 troother type conspiracy site?

I won´t even waste time to check it out.

i got no clue....and i have to admit i was a bit wasted from celebrating into my birthday, so i just put it out yesterday....

Other headlines from that website:

Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda

Kim Jong-Un cancels nuclear war, reveals he is K-pop star PSY

IS KIM JONG-UN ILLUMINATI? YES. ALSO ANONYMOUS

Seems legit.

The Onion have a rival. Kim Jong-Un cancels nuclear war, reveals he is K-pop star PSY I think is my favourite headline of the year so far.

• Like 3

I have a fairly simple solution to my security and privacy problems: I have two computers. One of them I use for business and personal communications and I never browse the web on it or download anything or open any email on it. The other has some basic precautions on it just to keep from having to reload Windows too often but otherwise is for the adventuresome stuff.

I would be glad to become informed about any weaknesses in this scheme that don't go beyond normal paranoia.

I have a fairly simple solution to my security and privacy problems: I have two computers. One of them I use for business and personal communications and I never browse the web on it or download anything or open any email on it. The other has some basic precautions on it just to keep from having to reload Windows too often but otherwise is for the adventuresome stuff.

I would be glad to become informed about any weaknesses in this scheme that don't go beyond normal paranoia.

From what I understand all electronic communications are being recorded and stored. I dont see how using a different computer would prevent privacy problems.

Well no I think you misunderstand. As long as I don't have malware I should be alright, and I avoid that by doing things where I might get it only on my open machine.

You really dont want to know what I think is dribbling out of Snowden ! IT stinks and stand back,when it hits the Fan! Thats All it is ! Pure B.S.! :gun: