Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Science of Miracles

Still Waters

The process of certifying miracles in the Catholic Church goes back centuries and involves an investigation by scientific experts.

Though it may seem strange to outsiders, verifying that miracles have occurred can strengthen people's beliefs.

http://news.discover...urch-130710.htm

I like the statement from the article:

"They need to be spontaneous, instantaneous and complete healing. Doctors have to say, 'We don't have any natural explanation of what happened.'"

Whereas I'm not all that keen with any organized "religion", I find that to be a responsible, mature statement.

I don't think there would be to many popes and priests up thire in heaven given the history of the last 2000yrs

I don't think there would be to many popes and priests up thire in heaven given the history of the last 2000yrs

Ever read Dante's Inferno? It's a tour of hell. The travelers meet several ex-Popes, cardinals and priests.

For that matter, ever read history? There were some Popes who would make Mafia dons look like choir boys.

It is said that the Lord uses the good and the evil use the Lord.

Doug

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...