Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

65% of USA residents are illegal immigrants

soulpowertothenthdegree

There is this reasoning in the USA that illegal immigrants have no business being allowed to exist; that anyone who entered this country under the false pretenses should be deported and have all rights removed from them.

I have news for you, 65% of you are illegal. This land was stolen from the indigenous tribes of Indians from European settlers; by fruits of the "poisonous tree" any and all ancestry connected to the population that currently resides here are thereby "illegal aliens".

The only people that are in this country legally are the Indians and their ancestors family tree; black people were forced to be here (they are excluded), any immigrants that went through due process under the guidelines of a corrupt nation are still illegal, sorry to my Latin/Hispanic American brothers and sisters.

The good news for Latin/Hispanic ancestry is that you are closer to Indian ancestry and likely are indigenous within your family ancestry; more so than the rest of the World with regard to the right to be in the USA.

www.census.gov...

At the present time there are 316,237,200 people in the USA; which means with the Indian population being roughly 1% and allowing for 14% Blacks and 17% for Latin/Hispanic and allowing for 3% Polynesian/Alaskan indigenous people, that there are currently 205,554,180 illegal immigrants in the great USA today.

Better start packing White people, you are all here illegally according to the laws written by illegal immigrants.

I used quickfacts.census.gov... as a source.

Along with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American.

I will not bother including the actual numbers from these sites; it is not necessary.

Personally, I believe the whole planet belongs to all and we should have the right to decide where we want to live; without killing each other.

For the record I am white and illegal.

Soul

• Like 1

I'm not sure where you are going with this, but you would be hard-pressed to find ANY country that, throughout history, has not been invaded, plundered, occupied, etc... by another country or another countries "tribe"

Just the way life has been. And is still going on as we speak.

Now if you want to get REALLY serious, then perhaps everyone on the planet should return to Africa, the birthplace of modern humans.

I guess what I'm suggesting is that your point is, well, pointless.

• Like 9

I take it your OP was not to be taken literally "better start packing White people" but to get some to think and alter their opinion on illegal immigrants?

The two (early Native Americans and the Europeans, compared to illegal immigrants today) are not directly comparable in every sense. It is a much more complex issue, imo.

But agreed, it is not one that should be solved with bigotry or blinders in tow.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

Some Native American nations conquered other Native American nations and occupied their lands both before and after the Europeans came. By your reasoning, a large number of native Americans are illegal, too. Just how far would you take your reasoning?

• Like 4

the original settlers may have been "illegal" in your sense of the term, but modern americans, roughly 100% of 'em, were all born there, and by the modern process of nationalisation, have the right to be there, and aren't "illegal" at all.

maybe if you jumped in your TARDIS and went back 300yrs you might have a case, but not in this century.....

• Like 4

the original settlers may have been "illegal" in your sense of the term, but modern americans, roughly 100% of 'em, were all born there, and by the modern process of nationalisation, have the right to be there, and aren't "illegal" at all.

maybe if you jumped in your TARDIS and went back 300yrs you might have a case, but not in this century.....

:tsu: For using the word "Tardis" in a post.....

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 4

thats why I used this ;)

My TARDIS is broken, its being repaired in Germany as i type

Edited by The New Richard Nixon
  • Like 3

The dirty little secret is that, had the Natives not been preoccupied with stealing each others land and united as they did in Little Big Horn there would be no USA. When they finally fell off the donkey over 6 generations of European descendants had already been born on the land they took, which made it more theirs than of those descending from the expulsed ten generations ago.

Now, if the fair skin natives keep on their track of splitting up the country a little unity among the red skin natives may correct the situation in their sense.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 2

:tsu: For using the word "Tardis" in a post.....

i try and get 'Death Star' in occasionally too Kowalski!

(and 'breasticles' where i can, but it's not so easy.....)

:-)

• Like 1

It also depends very much on what the OP is referring to when he says the USA. The current Nation is only some 54 yrs old with the accession of Hawaii into the Union.

Going back through the timeline then, of course, the USA has been very variable in extent dependent on new states joining.

My TARDIS is broken, its being repaired in Germany as i type

I hate it when that happens....

:yes:

• Like 1

I hate it when that happens....

:yes:

I put my "tardis" in a home, where he/she/it can get better care than I could provide. But, otherwise, I like 'soulpower's' point, rhetorical as it may be. "Welcome to the New Power Generation--there's no crack in my brain" (Prince, 1987).

• Like 1

Now hold on......

Even if we want to say that we are all illegals and the Indians are the true owners, let us back up.

Someone all ready mentioned that there is most likely no area of the world that has not been " taken over "....

Soooo........Right or Wrong, " white people ", or lets say " legal American Citizens " are here for a reason, legally. Someones ancestors took this large chunk of land by force, and won. Legal or not, that is what happened.

The " illegals " now are not even trying to do that, they are " illegal ".....

When the Mexicans start coming in armed and dangerous, and actually " take over " this Country, then I will get into the conversation.

• Like 1

I'm sure Ireland needs all of us Irish Americans back. Maybe Becky's Mom will help me find a place.

• Like 2

I'm sure Ireland needs all of us Irish Americans back. Maybe Becky's Mom will help me find a place.

I've got a sleeping bag. I'll sleep somewhere on the floor.

• Like 3

What the hell....is this ATS delayed?....let us try to be a little more original in our topics ...shall we? I like ATS...hell I like GLP....but I consider this board to be a little more "high browed".....if you know what I mean....

Since you are copying and pasting a topic from another forum/website....I'll copy and paste my reply from there...

"Everyone is an immigrant...everywhere. If you want to go back far enough that is. The difference between an immigrant and an "illegal" immigrant is at one time there was no laws about cross border migrations...then to control the flow...laws were made...if you circumvent the laws...you are illegal. My family got here from Germany about 400 years ago...so...

daffy_jacking_zps4912bdba.gif

But say whatever you need to make yourself feel better...

That's it...that is my exact reply to the exact same thread on ATS.....

Enjoy your creative thinking....

• Like 1

Largely, I agree with that (except ATS and GLP). But what in the hell was with the 'Daffy Duck' thing?

Edited by Likely Guy

what in the hell was with the 'Daffy Duck' thing?

too much coffee i reckon.....

**** like this really depresses me... How did we get back here?

i think it was because the OP seems to be forgetting that the native americans were in fact europeans who crossed the bering strait around 15,000yrs ago and weren't indigenous to the continent at all LL.....

• Like 1

There is this reasoning in the USA that illegal immigrants have no business being allowed to exist; that anyone who entered this country under the false pretenses should be deported and have all rights removed from them.

I have news for you, 65% of you are illegal. This land was stolen from the indigenous tribes of Indians from European settlers; by fruits of the "poisonous tree" any and all ancestry connected to the population that currently resides here are thereby "illegal aliens".

The only people that are in this country legally are the Indians and their ancestors family tree; black people were forced to be here (they are excluded), any immigrants that went through due process under the guidelines of a corrupt nation are still illegal, sorry to my Latin/Hispanic American brothers and sisters.

The good news for Latin/Hispanic ancestry is that you are closer to Indian ancestry and likely are indigenous within your family ancestry; more so than the rest of the World with regard to the right to be in the USA.

www.census.gov...

At the present time there are 316,237,200 people in the USA; which means with the Indian population being roughly 1% and allowing for 14% Blacks and 17% for Latin/Hispanic and allowing for 3% Polynesian/Alaskan indigenous people, that there are currently 205,554,180 illegal immigrants in the great USA today.

Better start packing White people, you are all here illegally according to the laws written by illegal immigrants.

I used quickfacts.census.gov... as a source.

Along with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American.

I will not bother including the actual numbers from these sites; it is not necessary.

Personally, I believe the whole planet belongs to all and we should have the right to decide where we want to live; without killing each other.

For the record I am white and illegal.

Soul

Not very bright are you Soul?

When you start out saying "there is a reasoning in the USA that illegal immigrants have no business being allowed to exist". I know you are just trying to rile people up.

Oh, you also haven't come back to defend/explain your post.

Edited by Myles