Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in old house

Em4188

After taking pictures of a house I am redoing I noticed these faces taken in two different rooms in the basement, am I crazy or could it be something.

post-140766-0-31602500-1373751201_thumb.

post-140766-0-38590200-1373751229_thumb.

Hey, I'm no photographer, so this isn't criticism just a question. Why the poor picture quality? Especially the first photo? Blurr, lighting issues, etc tend to lend themselves to all kinds of "faces" and "stuff", imo.

You'll have to direct me to the particular faces you are seeing.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

I was using a cell phone and there was no electric in house yet. The basement was dusty and dirty. At the top of the one picture it looks like a face in smoke but there was no smoke and the other picture under a stand looks like face.

I like finding objects in photos like yours, it reminds me of Highlights "Hidden Pictures" I liked as a kid.

But I'm not seeing either face. Maybe some "eyes" here and there, but I'm not having any luck on "faces" where you say they are this time, sorry.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

I really don't see anything but its not because I don't think ghosts exist.

You should get more pictures with a better camera. Do you know any history on the house?

I didn't really find info on the house other than no one has lived in it for 10 years and it was built in 1911 and belonged to a man f.k. Carlson, I found a book with his name and address saying he was a chemist in 1922 and a member of the war committee. That was all I found.

I see a filthy ******* Basement.

• Like 1

Yes super dirty, we don't live in it yet ..... Not until its remodeled and cleaned...I think the dirtiness of the basement added to me being creeped out.

I can't really see the face.. maybe because the pics are to small.

But interesting thread never the less.