Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zimmerman verdict

Clarakore

A victory for pussies everywhere. Wannabe coward nosy jerk off follows and harasses a kid for no reason and then guns him down. That kid had the right to defend himself from some a hole following him in a car and on foot. George is a ***** who got his ass kicked by a kid. He murdered him out of shame.

• Like 1

A victory for pussies everywhere. Wannabe coward nosy jerk off follows and harasses a kid for no reason and then guns him down. That kid had the right to defend himself from some a hole following him in a car and on foot. George is a ***** who got his ass kicked by a kid. He murdered him out of shame.

That same 'kid', as you label him, would be tried as an adult if he had murdered someone.

You are right about one thing, he was kicking George's ass, hence why George feared for his life and shot him.

• Like 3

wow, at least you don't sound racist. lol

• Like 2

wow, at least you don't sound racist. lol

I don't see race mentioned, or anything alluding to race whatsoever. But go ahead and do what every other poster in this thread has done, and make out that everyone who doesn't agree with the verdict is a rascist. Another baseless, unfounded argument.

TROLL....

• Like 3

I don't see race mentioned, or anything alluding to race whatsoever. But go ahead and do what every other poster in this thread has done, and make out that everyone who doesn't agree with the verdict is a rascist. Another baseless, unfounded argument.

Out of all the comments to defend, you chose this?

Then you actually had the audacity to claim someone else had "Another baseless, unfounded argument."

It's laughable enough to overlook any future posts from you.

• Like 1

It looks to me the sooner these types and all those who argue about these types are removed from the gene pool we all will be.

It looks to me the sooner these types and all those who argue about these types are removed from the gene pool we all will be.

lol, don't be shy , tell us how you really feel????

Edited by aztek

Out of all the comments to defend, you chose this?

Then you actually had the audacity to claim someone else had "Another baseless, unfounded argument."

It's laughable enough to overlook any future posts from you.

I have defended alot of comments on here and been labelled somehow rascist for doing so, simply for not agreeing with the verdict. Did the poster articulate him or herself well, i'll be the first to say no, but i do agree that Zimmerman is a complete coward, harassed a teenager, and now that teenager is dead and he walks free. So i agree with the underlying sentiment, but not the tone or way it was written.

And yes, i had the 'audacity' to comment that implying someone is rascist when race was never mentioned is completely baseless and unfounded. I'll stand by that 100%. So if you don't agree and want to overlook my posts in the future, that is your prerogative.

You've made some very intelligent, well reasoned points.

• Like 1

Neighborhood watch also means exactly that, watch and call the police, not hunt down and attempt to arrest someone who has not even broken one law.

Again, all conjecture on your part. He did call the police. He did not hunt down anyone. He got out of the vehicle to get the address, not apprehend anyone. Trayvon approached him and the fight ensued.

The Neighborhood Watch would be set up to find suspicious people in the neighborhood. Then call the police. Exactly what Zimmerman did.

• Like 3

Again, all conjecture on your part. He did call the police. He did not hunt down anyone. He got out of the vehicle to get the address, not apprehend anyone. Trayvon approached him and the fight ensued.

The Neighborhood Watch would be set up to find suspicious people in the neighborhood. Then call the police. Exactly what Zimmerman did.

Since when did walking home from 7/11 become suspicious? And i believe he was told by the dispacher not to exit the car, which he ignored. Could he not have waited till Trayvon went inside, then get the address, therefor avoiding all chance of a confrontation? He decided to not do anything responsible that night, and a young man is dead. A free man is not what he deserves to be.

The thing that makes me shake my head in near disbelief is the people who on one hand are screaming for justice then turn around and threaten to murder Zimmerman's parents. WTF

I guess some feel that rioting and assaulting innocent people and destroying private property is "justified".

Final observation, I don't think Trayvon was the poor innocent little boy walking home with his candy that the MSM makes him out to be. The pictures on his cell phone showing "loot", money, drugs, and a gun are more representative of who he maybe really was, IMO. Actually, that might make him closer to obama's "if I had a son" after all.

Legio, you're thinking of justice in the legal sense. These idiots making threats and destroying property don't understand that. All they know is social justice.

Since when did walking home from 7/11 become suspicious? And i believe he was told by the dispacher not to exit the car, which he ignored. Could he not have waited till Trayvon went inside, then get the address, therefor avoiding all chance of a confrontation? He decided to not do anything responsible that night, and a young man is dead. A free man is not what he deserves to be.

Dispatch didn't tell him to do anything and they don't give orders, just advice. What they said is we don't need you to do that. I don't need you to comment back but something tells me you don't care. Same thing.

• Like 3

Frank reveals his inner eugenicist. Now, I get why you're such a predictable statist.

I have defended alot of comments on here and been labelled somehow rascist for doing so, simply for not agreeing with the verdict. Did the poster articulate him or herself well, i'll be the first to say no, but i do agree that Zimmerman is a complete coward, harassed a teenager, and now that teenager is dead and he walks free. So i agree with the underlying sentiment, but not the tone or way it was written.

And yes, i had the 'audacity' to comment that implying someone is rascist when race was never mentioned is completely baseless and unfounded. I'll stand by that 100%. So if you don't agree and want to overlook my posts in the future, that is your prerogative.

That's actually a good point. You're entitled to your opinion, and resulting cries of "racism" aren't fair or justified since they aren't based on evidence (unintentional irony). Individuals can have different views, which are free of ideology. You're stating things as you see them, and there's nothing racist about it.

• Like 3

That's actually a good point. You're entitled to your opinion, and resulting cries of "racism" aren't fair or justified since they aren't based on evidence (unintentional irony). Individuals can have different views, which are free of ideology. You're stating things as you see them, and there's nothing racist about it.

I really appreciate that post, thank you.

• Like 1

Neighborhood watches are never trained to chase after people on foot and risk being approached. Neighborhood watches are supposed to watch, observe and report, not shoot minors.

• Like 1

Legio, you're thinking of justice in the legal sense. These idiots making threats and destroying property don't understand that. All they know is social justice.

Hey F3SS, does the possibility exist that it is, in fact, anti-social justice they seek?

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII
  • Like 1

I think wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, especially at night, became suspicious because of this guy;

http://www.google.com/search?gs_rn=21&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=5&gs_id=2u&xhr=t&q=unabomber&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.eWU&biw=1680&bih=886&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=pWzpUYbPNYyE9gSj1oAQ#imgdii=_

edit: Wouldn't let me actually post the picture.

Edited by green_dude777
  • Like 1

Neighborhood watches are never trained to chase after people on foot and risk being approached. Neighborhood watches are supposed to watch, observe and report, not shoot minors.

Zimmerman didn't chase after anyone on foot, he stepped out of his vehicle to get an address.

But, even if he did those things....none of them would be illegal, including the 'shooting of a minor', as it was ruled self defense. I guess you can keep typing until your fingers give out, but it's not going to change the legal verdict that was passed down.

• Like 4

The 7/11, the skittles, the tea, none of that has anything to do with this.

These are the facts.

After a series of break ins in this GATED community, Zimmerman notices a young man acting oddly in the rain, looking at houses and walking slowly. This is enough for Zimmerman to call him 'very suspicious'. This person takes off running. Zimmerman is on the phone with Dispatch while this happens.

The dispatch never said anything about getting out of a car. They asked "are you following him" Zimmerman says 'Yes". Dispatch says "we don't need you to do that". Zimmerman replies "okay".

Then he says to the dispatch to have the police call him upon arrival, and he'll provide the address.

Then according to Zimmermans account, he got out at the point where he lost the person to get the address. That's when he was attacked by Martin. Zimmerman felt his life was in danger, pulled the gun and shot him. The evidence all bears this out.

Zimmerman may well indeed gone above and beyond what he should have been doing. He was carrying a gun. None of that was illegal, however. Not intelligent, maybe, but not criminal.

Martin may well indeed felt his life was in jeopardy as well, and decided to confront Zimmerman. Again not illegal. Not intelligent, but not criminal.

It only becomes an issue when Martin begins the fight, and Zimmerman shoots him.

A million things could have diffused the whole situation, but those things did not happen. We are left with the aftermath. An overzealous Neighborhood Watch person, and a dead teenager.

Believe me, I do not think Zimmerman is any sort of hero. But, it's understandable the way he acted. Just as I feel it's understandable the way Martin reacted. It's a sad situation that is not rectified by Zimmerman going to jail.

I understand the anger of wanted Zimmerman punished, but I really don't understand the reluctance of looking at the cold hard facts. That's what the jury went on, and I feel that is why we have the acquittal.

Edited by supervike
  • Like 3

As much as I distrust the US justice system, I quite convinced that if the evidence had shown that the neighbourhood watch guy had "shot down a minor" just like that, out of the blue, he would have been convicted.

Is that really all that happened in your mind, and where did hear this story? MSNBC? Al Sharpton? Did you read more than just the juicy soundbytes?

• Like 3

As much as I distrust the US justice system, I quite convinced that if the evidence had shown that the neighbourhood watch guy had "shot down a minor" just like that, out of the blue, he would have been convicted.

Is that really all that happened in your mind, and where did hear this story? MSNBC? Al Sharpton? Did you read more than just the juicy soundbytes?

All he cares about is a person's color. Right or wrong, truth or lie be damned.

• Like 5

there'll be riots in the streets in he does.

No there will not be,Every one thinks the blacks will act foolish and burn down everything in sight. Not going to happen.This is Florida not Compton.
  • Like 1