Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Negative Introjects..?

mooncresentgirl

You cannot just "remove" them. It's very origin needs to be ascertained before you can begin dealing with it on an emotional and rational level. However introjects are not that simple; they are as complex as the person themselves.

However it may require the assistance of a mental health professional.

• Like 4

You cannot just "remove" them. It's very origin needs to be ascertained before you can begin dealing with it on an emotional and rational level. However introjects are not that simple; they are as complex as the person themselves.

However it may require the assistance of a mental health professional.

What Ryu said.

• Like 1

How do you remove negative introjects?

Yep, what Ryu said..

Though ultimately mental health professionals can only show the way.

IMO, they need to be addressed at the source, which in all cases are yourself, even though they do have external origins.. But forgetting about the external origins, these negative thought streams attach themselves to yourself, and as such you have the ultimate power over them.. I find that when these occur, the best course of action is to stop, don't allow yourself to get caught up in them, address them, analyze them, realize that they are your own programming, you are their user/master, and you can stop them by dismissing them.. This is the way I've been defeating negative thought streams when they occur.. Acknowledge them, let them go.. Laugh them off.. And in cases where forgiveness is needed, give it whole heartedly, especially when forgiveness of Self is needed..

Hope this helps..

(and btw, I'm no PHD, but I have found this helps)

• Like 2

Exactly what Ryu said.....

• Like 1

Yep, what Ryu said..

Though ultimately mental health professionals can only show the way.

IMO, they need to be addressed at the source, which in all cases are yourself, even though they do have external origins.. But forgetting about the external origins, these negative thought streams attach themselves to yourself, and as such you have the ultimate power over them.. I find that when these occur, the best course of action is to stop, don't allow yourself to get caught up in them, address them, analyze them, realize that they are your own programming, you are their user/master, and you can stop them by dismissing them.. This is the way I've been defeating negative thought streams when they occur.. Acknowledge them, let them go.. Laugh them off.. And in cases where forgiveness is needed, give it whole heartedly, especially when forgiveness of Self is needed..

Hope this helps..

(and btw, I'm no PHD, but I have found this helps)

You may have no PhD, but unsurprisingly are saying the same thing and methods therapists/psychologists go into. I will not mention psychiatrists, because if you don't have anything nic....

But I personally feel that understanding the thought/emotion is the most important step.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

Oh, just noticed.. Shouldn't this thread be in the Psychology Section?

BTW, therapists & psychologists are imo very important in this respect, but only as a guiding hand, not a driving force.

No. Introjects are based on real life events, not spooks.

They are, as I understand, a psychological response to trauma, abuse and so on...spooks have nothing to do with it.

• Like 2

What if the introjects were programmed in like spiritually?

As far as I'm aware they're programmed in from external physical sources only, and any spiritual side-effects that follow are more likely the result of toxic belief systems.. When this is the case you're better off re-examining your belief systems. Toxic belief systems create and perpetuate interjects. At a physical level, toxic belief systems are a bad conviction, bad faith or bad idea. In the non physical level, toxic belief systems are like an entity that lays bad eggs, and some of these eggs will hatch into negative thought streams..

Also... & many might or might not agree with this, but the energy field of the world and those around you can also effect and grow these interjects. At the physical level this might be interpreted as bad news, bad company.. At the non Physical, negative or heavy energy which creates a ripe environment for bad eggs to hatch.

IMO, anyone who suffers any negativity that stems from a Spiritual source must be playing host to a toxic belief system, the solution to which is to remove that Faith or reshape it.

False Alarm! There's no mental illness--only asking questions!

.......What?