Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

English F.A. watch out!

keithisco

As the National Football team in England continues with it's dire run at International level there is a new kid on the block that we can all cheer on... GIBRALTAR FA:

link (Courtesy BBC Sport). http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/22657481

Link to Gib.F.A. http://www.gibraltarfa.com/

Edited by keithisco

well, if us brits can root for a canadian scot at tennis, then surely we can take the gibraltains under our wing?

let's face it, it can't be any worse than rooting for that shower of s**t we call our national team, can it....?

:-)

Great Britain could have 10 teams in UEFA we're still not going to win anything.

• Like 1

Great Britain could have 10 teams in UEFA we're still not going to win anything.

Dont believe that... Gibraltar is motivated, and not by greed - Hey! They beat England C Team, Knotts County, Portsmouth, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, any one of whom could have probably beaten the England Squad :w00t:

Got to get the Away Shirt to wear in Benidorm :unsure2:

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

Thanks, that doesn't make me better at all.

This England team is dire, whose non-existent achievements are all the more embarrassing when compared to our achievements at other sports.

The idea of Gibraltar beating England (improbable but not impossible) and causing further misery is not something I want to consider. :)

Thanks, that doesn't make me better at all.

This England team is dire, whose non-existent achievements are all the more embarrassing when compared to our achievements at other sports.

The idea of Gibraltar beating England (improbable but not impossible) and causing further misery is not something I want to consider. :)

I hear you... British Lions, England Cricket, Tour de France, Olympians, have all made us proud (for once) but Football? The highest paid footballers in the world seem always capable of "Snatching defeat from the Jaws of Victory"... bunch of Prima Donnas in my view.

Have ordered my Gibraltar Away Team shirt, something that I can be proud of...