Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Aleister Crowley father Barbara Bush?

Alisdair.MacDonald

Few people understand that one of the most notorious individuals in British history may have contributed to the lineage of our current president. Aleister Crowley, a.k.a., "The Great Beast 666" -- the infamous practitioner of "sex magick" whose motto was "Do What Thou Wilt" -- came to know a great many remarkable people, including the maternal grandmother of George W. Bush. "Know," in this case, may be taken in the Biblical sense. Evidence points to the disturbing possibility that he was the true father of Barbara Bush, the former First Lady and mother to George W. Bush.

The story may seem difficult to believe at first, until one learns more about the social inter-relations that tied together these unlikely parties. Specifically, we must focus on a fascinating woman named Pauline Pierce, born Pauline Robinson -- whose third child was named Barbara.

Most sources divulge little about this woman. We learn more about her husband Marvin Pierce, the president of the McCall Corporation, which published McCall's magazine and Redbook. He married Pauline, a beautiful young socialite, in 1919. Their first child, Martha, was born the next year; the second, James, was born in 1921. At this time, Aleister Crowley inhabited what must have seemed a very different world, as he embarked upon the great communal experiment of the Abbey of Thelema in Italy.

http://www.whale.to/c/george.html

That the ol' boy may have been responsible for G Dubya seems somehow very fitting indeed. Even if it's not true ( :unsure:) I'd like it to be.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

Summer time and news a scarce....

what gets my gout about this is that it is the same crap every year. Could they not find a original brain maxturbation for a change?

That the ol' boy may have been responsible for G Dubya seems somehow very fitting indeed. Even if it's not true ( :unsure:) I'd like it to be.

LOL... Makes since to me! :yes:

*rolls eyes*

Yeah,and Anton LaVey is Michelle Obama's real dad . She's just really tan .

• Like 3

She is scary. No wonder poor little george is such a twitching nervous wreck.

• Like 1

what gets my gout about this is that it is the same crap every year. Could they not find a original brain maxturbation for a change?

why take so seriously?

She is scary. No wonder poor little george is such a twitching nervous wreck.

It's called marriage.
  • Like 4

And Barack Obama is Martin Luther King's love child. Makes as much sense as this.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

A fantasy no doubt.. reality - YES

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media] Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

All I know is that it was entirely easy to see that GW The Stupider was taking anti-psychotics, neuroleptics while in the White House. You could easily assess the side effects of the drugs in his walk and his face.

We will see the same in Jeb. Bushes' Manchurian Candidates, brainwashed to destroy our USA democracy.

Few people understand that one of the most notorious individuals in British history may have contributed to the lineage of our current president. Aleister Crowley, a.k.a., "The Great Beast 666" -- the infamous practitioner of "sex magick" whose motto was "Do What Thou Wilt" -- came to know a great many remarkable people, including the maternal grandmother of George W. Bush. "Know," in this case, may be taken in the Biblical sense. Evidence points to the disturbing possibility that he was the true father of Barbara Bush, the former First Lady and mother to George W. Bush.

The story may seem difficult to believe at first, until one learns more about the social inter-relations that tied together these unlikely parties. Specifically, we must focus on a fascinating woman named Pauline Pierce, born Pauline Robinson -- whose third child was named Barbara.

Most sources divulge little about this woman. We learn more about her husband Marvin Pierce, the president of the McCall Corporation, which published McCall's magazine and Redbook. He married Pauline, a beautiful young socialite, in 1919. Their first child, Martha, was born the next year; the second, James, was born in 1921. At this time, Aleister Crowley inhabited what must have seemed a very different world, as he embarked upon the great communal experiment of the Abbey of Thelema in Italy.

http://www.whale.to/c/george.html

Edited by regeneratia