Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is there really an Ancient hall of records?

Alisdair.MacDonald

Many people are stuck the theory that the Sphinx will be opened, a secret passage will be found and it will lead to a Hall of Records where all the mysteries of life will be revealed. We realise that what I am writing will be very hard for many people to accept and will contradict others beliefs. We respect this. This is written for those people who want to know about the Hall of Records, or as I call it, the Library, its meaning, use and how to access its vast store on information, not to argue over other peoples beliefs.

Many people have been searching for the Hall of Records and have been both trying to locate it, or awaiting the "opening" or wanting to be present when it is opened.

The Hall was "opened" in 1998, just as predicted by Edgar Cayce. However people have mistaken the "opening" as being physical. The Hall has been sealed from all access until recently, virtually regardless of who they were in the universe.

The "opening" really means that it is now accessible, but to access the Hall you have to project yourself in, and then only under the guidance of the guarding spirits.

You can access Santa's toy factory in the north pole the same way..

• Like 4

...I wasn't aware that noted convicted, jailed fraud Cayce got something /right/.

I guess you learn something new (if not correct) every day.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

He might have been right on a few points but certainly not about a fictional thing like the Akashic records.

Ground penetrating radar has proven there is a chamber or something under the Sphinx. What is in it if anything will remain a mystery until the Egyptian government lets someone dig and I don't look for that to happen.

• Like 1

Sounds very convenient. Must be true.

i've been in JT.

it's not as good as i thought it would be, and the bar was crap, but it's alright i suppose, if you've nowhere else you need to project into for a while.....

;-)

• Like 2

Many people are stuck the theory that the Sphinx will be opened, a secret passage will be found and it will lead to a Hall of Records where all the mysteries of life will be revealed. We realise that what I am writing will be very hard for many people to accept and will contradict others beliefs. We respect this. This is written for those people who want to know about the Hall of Records, or as I call it, the Library, its meaning, use and how to access its vast store on information, not to argue over other peoples beliefs.

Many people have been searching for the Hall of Records and have been both trying to locate it, or awaiting the "opening" or wanting to be present when it is opened.

now, you see ali, you were doing ok up to this point Δ

The Hall was "opened" in 1998, just as predicted by Edgar Cayce. However people have mistaken the "opening" as being physical. The Hall has been sealed from all access until recently, virtually regardless of who they were in the universe.

The "opening" really means that it is now accessible, but to access the Hall you have to project yourself in, and then only under the guidance of the guarding spirits.

but after this bit Δ

you started to lose the crowd.

but good luck with it anyway.....

• Like 1

Reference to the opening of the Hall of Records may be metaphorical.

Some believe it's the opening of the third eye or activation of the pineal gland rather than a physical place.

...I wasn't aware that noted convicted, jailed fraud Cayce got something /right/.

I guess you learn something new (if not correct) every day.

--Jaylemurph

Cayce was never jailed. Are you confusing him with Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon Church?

Cayce was never jailed. Are you confusing him with Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon Church?

It would be an easy and forgivable mistake to make. Quite frankly, both were obvious charlatans.

• Like 1

Cayce was, in fact, arrested in 1935 for practicing medicine without a license and (briefly) put in jail for it. He was also arrested for fortune-telling in New York state in 1932. And I am not confusing him with (as Kmt points out) the other noted charlatan and fabricator of fictional langauges and history, Joe Smith.

And while this information is readily available through normal media, it is not (oddly) available through the network of people continuing his practice of bilking others. But if you give me $50, I'll tell you more in great detail. Pyschically.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

Many people are stuck the theory that the Sphinx will be opened, a secret passage will be found and it will lead to a Hall of Records where all the mysteries of life will be revealed. We realise that what I am writing will be very hard for many people to accept ...

And even harder for many people to read.

Harte

• Like 1

Ground penetrating radar has proven there is a chamber or something under the Sphinx. What is in it if anything will remain a mystery until the Egyptian government lets someone dig and I don't look for that to happen.

It'as been dug (or drilled) into twice.

It's a natural cavity - a crack in the limestone bedrock.

Harte

• Like 3

It'as been dug (or drilled) into twice.

It's a natural cavity - a crack in the limestone bedrock.

Harte

i wasn't aware of that Harte, thanks for the info!

I'm with Harte. The whole area around the Sphinx has been examined and entrances and voids checked for. Nothing has turned out to be under there yet.

My best idea would be to check behind/under the walls of the Sphinx temple. Most likely there is no tunnel there, but if there is a tunnel that is where it will start.

Edited by DieChecker

Cayce was, in fact, arrested in 1935 for practicing medicine without a license and (briefly) put in jail for it. He was also arrested for fortune-telling in New York state in 1932. And I am not confusing him with (as Kmt points out) the other noted charlatan and fabricator of fictional langauges and history, Joe Smith.

And while this information is readily available through normal media, it is not (oddly) available through the network of people continuing his practice of bilking others. But if you give me $50, I'll tell you more in great detail. Pyschically.

--Jaylemurph

I myself wasn't aware of Cayce's criminal record. I appreciate the heads-up but at the same time must say I'm not surprised. Perhaps more disturbing is the lack of critical thinking adults display when believing Cayce and the like.

• Like 2

Reference to the opening of the Hall of Records may be metaphorical.

Some believe it's the opening of the third eye or activation of the pineal gland rather than a physical place.

Yes.. that is generally the fall back option proponents have when it comes to stuff like this and atlantis.. without factual proof.. they go with the whole 'spiritual' mumbo jumbo.. in other words.. smoke and mirrors..

As the wizard of oz put it..

'Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain'

Yes.. that is generally the fall back option proponents have when it comes to stuff like this and atlantis.. without factual proof.. they go with the whole 'spiritual' mumbo jumbo.. in other words.. smoke and mirrors..

As the wizard of oz put it..

'Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain'

Indeed. I mean, why bother with tangible, empirical evidence that can be evaluated and analyzed? It's easier to go with fantasies of the mind. :tu:

• Like 1

Along that vein, it's only fair to note that Cayce's Hall of Records was not supposed to be actually near one paw or the other.

Maybe I misremember, but I seem to recall him stating that it is further out in front of the sphinx. Beyond even the temple, IIRC.

Harte

I think he said that the Tunnel that leads to the chamber would be found near the front of the Sphinx.

The OP may as well have written this...

The Hall was "opened" in 1998, just as predicted by Edgar Cayce. Inside were Pixies and Elves, and they lived side by side with Elton John and Jimmy Hendrix. The Hall has been sealed from all access until recently, due to a lack of icecream and 100s 'n 1000s (Sprinkles to the Americans).

The "opening" really means that icecream is now accessible, but to access the Hall you have to pay yourself in, and then only under the guidance of sesame streets Big Bird for £2.50 a bowl full.

:D

• Like 1

http://www.neilos.org/Wands_hall.htm

You had my attention right up until the part where it's suggested one has to be "projected in". As this is physically impossible I'm inclined not to believe this theory.

Referring back to the origin of this thread, it would however be fantastic if an ancient hall of records was found (if it hasn't already been), but i fear it would contain some home truths that many people would dislike ;)

Referring back to the origin of this thread, it would however be fantastic if an ancient hall of records was found (if it hasn't already been), but i fear it would contain some home truths that many people would dislike ;)

I have no respect whatsoever for Cayce's special knowledge. Anyone who can't

or won't state the source of his knowledge is not to be taken seriously until such

time as evidence exists to support it. Be this as it may I believe he might have been

essentially correct and we're just all looking in the wrong place. I believe that the

low density readings and other clues suggest there might be a second Sphinx un-

der the NW corner of the Great Pyramid. The writing may be extremely important.

It would have unquestionably been important to its authors but this is the nature of

most words chiseled into stone.

• Confused 1