Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

zimmerman's rights are our rights.

danielost

Do we know for sure what happened and why? Do we know what was said between the two of them? Do we know If Z got nervous and put his hand on his gun? Do we know how T might react to that? No.. we don't. So we still don't know who INSTIGATED violence?

Yeah, we do know that T instigated the violence.

Back in March 2003, Judge Edith Jones of the USCA 5th Circuit, at an address to the Federalist Society at Harvard Law School, observed that "the american legal system is corrupted beyond recognition", though she was not talking about outrageous jury verdicts as much as she was the general rule of law in general as it manifests in the US Criminal Justice system.

John DeArmond observed long before that "you know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." That bit is more relevant to this case.

One man follows another, against advice given him by the police. The other man is shot by the one disregarding legal advice, and today men are defending that perverse situation as the rule of law.

Yes, we have the government we deserve, in spades.

You what I find ironic about this case? People are protesting against the SYG law, asking the governor to call a special sesson to repeal it. Let's assume that Zimmerman wasn't armed. So the police arrive to find Martin standing over Zimmerman after just having assualted the man. You know what defense Martin would have used to justify his actions? SYG.

• Like 2

One man follows another, against advice given him by the police. The other man is shot by the one disregarding legal advice, and today men are defending that perverse situation as the rule of law.

Such legal ADVICE was not binding. It was not a lawful order. Zimmerman, being the neighborhood watch had a moral and binding duty to be aware of those that didn’t belong in the neighborhood, casing that neighborhood. There was a rash of burglaries. BTW, have the burglaries stopped? What better place to break in than in a neighborhood where your father lives in which you don’t live with? You can always say “I’m going to my dad’s house…” If I was going to my dad’s place and it is raining, I’d get to his house as fast as possible and not roam around. There was no legal advice given to not shoot, defending your life. This is a natural law. There is no need to defend it. What would have helped would be for Zimmerman to have worn a windbreaker/hat with “Neighborhood Watch” on it and a magnet for the car door. And from a distance, Zimmerman could have brandished his firearm and kept in holstered. Then maybe, if Martin saw that, he would have headed directly to his dad’s. Zimmerman had every moral, ethical, and legal right to do what he did.

• Like 1

I'm going to take your example and ignore the issue from here on out also. Good advice to EVERYONE!!!

I think the entire new issue is to keep The People occupied with subjects that simply do not really matter. This issue is just one of many that we see nowdays,

Part of this was to give the race leaders more power, black and white leaders. I mean they were able to force the state of florida to take it to court, knowing they didn't have a case.

• 3 weeks later...

The admission in court is nice, but it was obvious at the time that she perjured herself. So did he.

When clinton prejured himself, everyone was falling all over themselves with excuses.

• Like 1

When clinton prejured himself, everyone was falling all over themselves with excuses.

Too true!

When Bush violated the Fourth Amendment and various US statutes, Nancy Pelosi went out of her way to end the impeachment proceedings that had begun.

In my day we just called it batin'

• Like 1

Not in court, where if I is important to the case it has always ben perjury to lie in court. Clinton was on trail for sexaul harisment.