Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The New World Order

Crystal Rose

the reptilian overlords. Lose the reptilians and people might be more willing to listen to his arguments, I feel.

So the truth should never be published incase people think it's not real.

Jimmy saville, 13 years before te truth came out and people accepted it, reptilians 30 years before people accept it.

Jimmy saville, 13 years before te truth came out and people accepted it, reptilians 30 years before people accept it.

Truth should never be distorted with delusions. This reptilian bull**** is never going to be accepted by those possessing critical thinking skills.

but surely that's the whole point. no one took, or takes, any notice of him because of all the Reptilian nonsense. I expect it was probably common knowledge at the Beeb about Savile, but there was a conspiracy of silence about it, but there perhaps Icke's reputation for nuttiness allowed him to say it and get away with it because no one took him seriously. So on one hand, perhaps it did allow him to say things that no one who was worried about their reputation or their career dared to say, but on the other hand it meant that no one took him seriously. Nuttiness is a double-edge Sword.

Truth should never be distorted with delusions. This reptilian bull**** is never going to be accepted by those possessing critical thinking skills.

So your claiming your a reptilian then?

So your claiming your a reptilian then?

you're* you're*

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a Reptilian/government shill, obviously.

you're* you're*

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a Reptilian/government shill, obviously.

Miss the point completely. :whistle:

True you're and your :blush: I always get that wrong, bad habit.

Wouldn't reptillian's be kind of ineffective during winter? Or any cold climate for that matter?

• Like 2

That why they can take the form of a human, physical form. It's all based on "higher" levels of consciousness.

oh shapeshifting hu? Then how does one really know it isn't a human shapeshifting into a lizard?

If they've reached higher levels of consciousness why should we worry? They seem like they'd be better prepared to lead and rule.

They'd be the new dominant species on the planet.

I for one, welcome our new reptillian overlords

Oh, but competense doesn't always mean prowess, nor kindness and caring especially... remember we're predators both as a species and in individual level. You go against a part of yourself if you submit.

Perhaps these Reptilians are or were intended as metaphorical, and were intended as an analogy or allegory for the New World order and their ruthlessness? Do the Icke supporters insist on maintaining the literal reality of people who can transform into lizards, or vice versa, and have as pastimes sacrificing babies and drinking Blood, etc?

That why they can take the form of a human, physical form. It's all based on "higher" levels of consciousness.

Wrong!! we only see 3d world 5 sense's so we wouldn't actually see these guys as they are on 4 dimensions and interact with our dimension. These guys can't stay that long as they can't handle 3d world, what they need is a dense world filled with toxicity, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh funny that fukashima is leaking so much toxic ****e into the oceans possibly making it more to their taste. But it's all conspiracy not happening...........right?

Wrong!! we only see 3d world 5 sense's so we wouldn't actually see these guys as they are on 4 dimensions and interact with our dimension. These guys can't stay that long as they can't handle 3d world, what they need is a dense world filled with toxicity, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh funny that fukashima is leaking so much toxic ****e into the oceans possibly making it more to their taste. But it's all conspiracy not happening...........right?

Oh yeah? They cant handle the 3d world, and they exist in the 4th dimension? That's cool. Where can I find the 4th dimension? Why cant they handle the 3rd?

I think that this lizard explanation is at least better thought-of than the usual "it's just human stupidity thing" though that ought not be outruled. But what is stupidity in the first place? Think about it. Is it doing something wrong? What is wrong in the first place? Define wrong, other than "not right". Looking at things through sunglasses that twist or limit your perspective, would be my definition for not realising the "right" of things. In that sense, ain't we all wrong in a lot of things, with our senses and such if not our words?

Here's the thing: you dont have to plan every single event out if you can embed an idea into people's minds which makes people create the kind of events you benefit from. For example, give people the idea that we're predators and bloodthirsty race that likes violent competition more than almost anything else, save for maybe eating and reproduction. If you give people this kind of an idea, and at least somewhere in the back of their heads they buy it, what follows? Possibly pre-emptive acts of aggression (whether countries or single individuals or groups, you name it, it's universal). Possibly people using that idea as a justification to do their first acts of violence. And if you've listened to serial killer interviews (I have, I got an interest for this stuff though I'm no scholar) you know they say that the first kills were the hardest, especially the very first one. All you need is just to break the ice with the first action. Throw the first stone in whatever it'd be, and the rest may follow because it's an easy downhill ride from there. This applies both in our own personal lives for example when you first start to become addicted to something, as well as when a group of people do the same thing the one person did first before them. Follow-the-leader (or initiator) -behavior.

It'd be foolish to think they'd need to plan every single event separately. If they're stupid they need to, but if they're smart, they dont.

Oh yeah? They cant handle the 3d world, and they exist in the 4th dimension? That's cool. Where can I find the 4th dimension? Why cant they handle the 3rd?

For someone with so many questions.................. IDEA!! read some of icke's books OR by his latest dvd, 10 hrs wembley talk. Hell you might learn something.

Perhaps these Reptilians are or were intended as metaphorical, and were intended as an analogy or allegory for the New World order and their ruthlessness? Do the Icke supporters insist on maintaining the literal reality of people who can transform into lizards, or vice versa, and have as pastimes sacrificing babies and drinking Blood, etc?

Apparently the Queen Mother did this too, she'd turn into a giant lizard and eat human flesh. True story..

For someone with so many questions.................. IDEA!! read some of icke's books OR by his latest dvd, 10 hrs wembley talk. Hell you might learn something.

That would involve putting money in his pocket though. I'd save time if I just flushed it down a toilet.

Well, as a person who's studied his books, can you explain to me briefly how it works so I don't have to spend money on it?

• Like 2

I think that this lizard explanation is at least better thought-of than the usual "it's just human stupidity thing" though that ought not be outruled.

I think the idea that the world is actually ruled by a cabal of little white bunnies is better thought through than the lizardian hypothesis.

Holy mother of God, 10 hours?!

I think the idea that the world is actually ruled by a cabal of little white bunnies is better thought through than the lizardian hypothesis.

Holy mother of God, 10 hours?!

I couldn't even sit and watch the full 10 hours of the Ten Commandments movie with Charles Heston as Moses.

To have to listen to 10 hours of David Icke would require tons of entertaining imagination and maybe some sedatives.

Well of course the media isn't free as in they can go everywhere and do everything. Of course they have their sources and even their own political leaning.

The problem is - where are they controlled? The journalists? The editors? There are hundreds of thousands of people in just one newspaper. Then think about all the numerous countries in the whole world. How is the conspiracy supposed to control them?

They are controlled by the editors. They are who makes the decision as to what is "news" and the slany given the story. You won´t become editor of a major newspaper unless you have proven that you know whow to "play the game".

I thought that everyone knew about the control of interests, and the media.

William Randolph Hearst (Yellow Jounalism) and Henry Ford and the 'Dearborn Independent'. Look it up.

At least main stream media is more 'main stream' than it used to be. They've had 'journalism schools' since after that, that if you don't adhere to, they have every reason to fire your ass if you don't give every effort to provide a fair and balanced story.

Maybe that's why people don't like the so-called MSM. Now, you still have to use words like 'alleged' and such, and "so and so couldn't be reached for comment (because we actually tried to get a response from the person we quoted!)". Yeah, that's an alien concept, these days.

Except now, within this day and age of the internet, all that the same type of extremists (like Hearst and Ford) with the same views have to do is, start a blog, and maybe get the same readership, advertise and cash the check at the bank. In other words, all you need is an email account and sign up to a free blog and appear extreme to gain attention. Good News Extremists!

All the while, they can tout themselves as an "Independent Journalist and Film Maker of XX numbers of years of experience." No, they really don't have a clue of what independent journalism is. They go in with an agenda and spoon feed back to you (their view) of selected small audio or visual chunks that only promote their agenda. That's not journalism.

I couldn't say where 'modern' journalism is going, all that I can say is that it's having a complicated birth.