Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shape-shifting UFO?

pallidin

Pretty sure Min Mins have been seen in Woy Woy quite a few times before, I would be guessing that over a drone, and it seems strange that he has seen it 5 times, it sounds like local atmospheric conditions (it has been rather cold for the last 4 or 5 weeks) are allowing the phenomena to appear more regularly. Min Mins can be visible for long time frames, some pacing a car for many kilometers.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Hard to decide for myself, but watch the vids and come to you own conclusions.

http://main.aol.com/2013/07/12/australia-ufo-changes-sha_n_3598306.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

LBs. I agree with the dramatic increase in frequency. It'll be undeniable one day..
He claims this was his fifth time seeing the object he videotaped, and while no official explanation has surfaced to turn this into an Identified Flying Object, the amateur photographer hopes serious investigation will continue about UFOs.

"There is no doubt in my mind there are things flying in the skies which cannot be explained," Ryan said. "And sightings are definitely growing in frequency. I would like to see a real investigation of these phenomena take place.

"As an ex-military man, I have never seen anything like them."

• Like 1

Don't have time right now to comment in depth, but all that video shows is the "How Not To" guide for night photography, and is also a rather damning indictment of that camera's video capability.. It's a great pity, because it's actually not that bad a still camera.

I shall be back to explain why, in some detail, later this week. Suffice to say that the colours and shape are pretty much entirely due to lens and camera settings/characteristics and perhaps a bit of atmospheric distortion thrown in.

And his technique..? ... <sighs wearily..>

I'd say it's entirely possible. If the ET's had technology equal to ours back in Sumerian times, (which several UFO experts reckon) imagine what they have now? And an eyewitness testimony from an experienced airline pilot on a UFO documentary is good evidence. He saw a big disc shaped, orangey brown craft change shape & zoom away at incredible speed. Airline pilots, especially those with experience and thousands of hours flying time under their belt, would know what they're looking at & he couldn't identify it. Sure as hell doesn't sound like a drone or a weather balloon to me.

What's more, he was dubious to report it for what it might do to his career. Sounds logical to me, most people who see these things get laughed at. As for the sceptics & religious freaks, (who almost always give laughable & stupid explanations) they should open their minds to the possibility of there being intelligent life out there.

• Like 1

Pretty sure Min Mins have been seen in Woy Woy quite a few times before,

you been sniffing glue again Psyche??

:-)

I'd say it's entirely possible. If the ET's had technology equal to ours back in Sumerian times, (which several UFO experts reckon) imagine what they have now? And an eyewitness testimony from an experienced airline pilot on a UFO documentary is good evidence. He saw a big disc shaped, orangey brown craft change shape & zoom away at incredible speed. Airline pilots, especially those with experience and thousands of hours flying time under their belt, would know what they're looking at & he couldn't identify it. Sure as hell doesn't sound like a drone or a weather balloon to me.

What's more, he was dubious to report it for what it might do to his career. Sounds logical to me, most people who see these things get laughed at. As for the sceptics & religious freaks, (who almost always give laughable & stupid explanations) they should open their minds to the possibility of there being intelligent life out there.

I agree with you, but they won't, and thats fine. To each his own I say.

If the ET's had technology equal to ours back in Sumerian times, (which several UFO experts reckon)

how do you become an."expert" on UFO's??

can you sit a Master's in Alienology?!

which university lets you handle alien artifacts, crafts, and technologies, y'know, just to get a feel for the subject, a bit of 'hands-on' so to speak?

do experts on ancient sumerian aliens have to sit an history degree too...?

imagine what they have now?

out-of-date passports?

Tesco Clubcards?

a liking for curries?

alcoholism?

a guest spot on Celebrity Big Brother?

it's a shame that when they were busy in sumeria, teaching us how to grow crops & build pyramids, they couldn't have given us something truly useful, like the eradication of cancer, or how to unite gravity with quantum theory, or the recipe for McDonald's special sauce.....

As for the sceptics & religious freaks, (who almost always give laughable & stupid explanations)

like an advanced species of beings travelling trillions of miles to draw pictures in wheat & core the asses out of cows you mean....?

they should open their minds to the possibility of there being intelligent life out there.

i'm still vague on the possibility of intelligent life down here!

;-)

I agree with you, but they won't, and thats fine. To each his own I say.

"they"...?

would you be referring to the aforementioned 'sceptics' and 'religious "freaks"'?

scepticism is healthy, it stops you from blindly believing everything you are told/read/hear. blindly believing is dangerous.

there's a difference between scepticism and disbelief.

but as to the religious "freaks", a belief in god and a belief in aliens doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. there are many people here who believe in the possibility of extra-terrestrial life and believe in god.

in fact, if you can have faith in an all-powerful entity, i'd say that would make it easier to accept the possibility of aliens, as your mind is already open to strange and fantastic concepts.....

as you rightly say, 'each to their own'.

"they"...?

would you be referring to the aforementioned 'sceptics' and 'religious "freaks"'?

scepticism is healthy, it stops you from blindly believing everything you are told/read/hear. blindly believing is dangerous.

there's a difference between scepticism and disbelief.

but as to the religious "freaks", a belief in god and a belief in aliens doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. there are many people here who believe in the possibility of extra-terrestrial life and believe in god.

in fact, if you can have faith in an all-powerful entity, i'd say that would make it easier to accept the possibility of aliens, as your mind is already open to strange and fantastic concepts.....

as you rightly say, 'each to their own'.

All very true. As they say in France: C'est la vie.

• Like 1