Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More White Kids Need To Die

Kowalski

Well im sure that he will not say that in a white community..

• Like 1

When the black community begins to look inward for answers and stops listening to the race whores, things can begin to get better for us all. There are more than enough fair minded people in this country to put race relations in a far better place but the victim mentality needs to go.

• Like 9

I dont think he is saying that he wants white kids to die, but that because it isnt affecting white kids racism still is misunderstood by those it doesn't effect.

• Like 2

I dont think he is saying that he wants white kids to die, but that because it isnt affecting white kids racism still is misunderstood by those it doesn't effect.

The problem is there are some who will take it literally.

I saw pictures on one site where churches are even getting into the act accusing the jury of promoting racism.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

So, I guess whites should've gone out and slaughtered some blacks after O.J. got off. Wait, that'd be racist, right?

• Like 2

So, I guess whites should've gone out and slaughtered some blacks after O.J. got off. Wait, that'd be racist, right?

Some people were saying it was racist to anticipate riots after a not guilty verdict.

• Like 1

Oh, I know. I knew who wasn't being literal, but that's just not true. When I watch the news or a history documentary, and such, when kids get hurt, no matter if their black, white, orange, or brown, it does affect me, emotionally. I hate to see kids get hurt.

Also, there is one thing he doesn't talk about:

Link: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://polination.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/2012_03-28-three-blacks-kill-one-white-democrats-yawn.jpg&imgrefurl=http://polination.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/race-baiting-is-a-hate-crime/&h=2550&w=3300&sz=824&tbnid=jMQaSkakM8Li6M:&tbnh=150&tbnw=194&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Black%2Bon%2BWhite%2Bcrime%2522%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=%22Black+on+White+crime%22&usg=__auZF3LSuCwhPUdMTgbb0vsJvIWg=&hl=en&sa=X&ei=AMfmUd-JHuPSyAGkl4DQAQ&ved=0CEwQ9QEwCQ

Link: http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

How come black on white crime is hardly covered in the media?

• Like 7

I'm not a racist...just a stereotype enthusiast. :whistle:

I'm pretty much speechless about above comment...

Michael Eric Dyson: More White Kids Need to Die for America to Understand Racism

Unless he starts with Justin Bieber... :tsu:, then I'll understand racism right after that.

• Like 4

Oh, I know. I knew who wasn't being literal, but that's just not true. When I watch the news or a history documentary, and such, when kids get hurt, no matter if their black, white, orange, or brown, it does affect me, emotionally. I hate to see kids get hurt.

Link: http://www.google.co...ved=0CEwQ9QEwCQ

Link: http://www.newnation...k-on-White.html

If they were covered in the news we wouldn't have this backlash whenever the NAACP and Sharpton snap their fingers.

• Like 2

Link: http://www.google.co...ved=0CEwQ9QEwCQ

Link: http://www.newnation...k-on-White.html

Because blacks apparently can't be racist.

Where's the outrage for the 13 year old black kid that was shot dead by the 76 year old white guy right now? Hmmm? If the same people b*tching about the Zimmerman verdict aren't going to be enraged about this one, it's going to show how incredibly ignorant they are, and the role the media plays in the whole thing.

And, they'll just ignore those facts too.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=19680848

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 4

Some people were saying it was racist to anticipate riots after a not guilty verdict.

After the Rodney King verdict and the burning of inner city L.A. I think it would be imprudent NOT to consider that violence might follow such a media inspired feeding frenzy as this trial. I will add that so far I have been pleasantly surprised and encouraged that it has been received in this way. The protest in black churches, while misguided imo, is still an honorable and civically minded way to approach the issue. In fact it could generate a lot of empathy in the rest of the nation if it is done in a spirit of healing rather than dissension. But the idea that a man could be tried over and over until a certain group gets what they consider to be "justice" regardless what the actual laws say, is disturbing to me. The gentleman who suggested that more dead white kids might change the white perspective in race issues is probably right. It would HARDEN it exponentially. His statement presupposes that most if not all troubles faced by blacks today is the responsibility of whites. How else could he ignore the death toll and mayhem in black communities all over the country?
  • Like 5

More idot's spreading hatred ! Just what we need....... :devil:

Pulling the race card, trying to insite violence they haft to realize that they are the ones keeping the race issue going.

• Like 1

As much as we hate to admit it, racism is a part of human culture with often bad results. Thus, we try to correct it.

Racism is extremely rampant in Nature; amongst nearly all groups of animals/creatures. I don't know why, but in Nature seems to be some type of genetic thing. In humans it appears to be more complex, as not all humans have a racist mentality.

• Like 3

When the black community begins to look inward for answers and stops listening to the race whores, things can begin to get better for us all. There are more than enough fair minded people in this country to put race relations in a far better place but the victim mentality needs to go.

Dyson's statement may have been strategic, rhetorical, hysterical or otherwise. It was self-defeating, offensive, and will offend many. I don't listen to white (Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter), black (Dyson, Sharpton, Jackson) or any other kind of vicious, unthinking demagogues. They all, eventually, tie up their tongues with contradictions and choke on their own bilious exaggerations.

My neighbor at the community center (African American), whom I quoted in another thread, said it best: "Until we care about ourselves, until we care about each other, we can't expect the court system or the rest of America to care about us."

There are local community efforts (colorblind) which are sweating their collective butts off to bring this nation about face. It's all grassroots--but it's happening.

• Like 7

My neighbor at the community center (African American), whom I quoted in another thread, said it best: "Until we care about ourselves, until we care about each other, we can't expect the court system or the rest of America to care about us."

Wise words.

• Like 3

The problem is there are some who will take it literally.

I saw pictures on one site where churches are even getting into the act accusing the jury of promoting racism.

There are many problems....

• Like 1

Docyabut2 posted something very profound, that really makes you think. Here's the link to the post. It's the first post in this link:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=248709&pid=4847611&st=900entry4847611

Makes you stop and think, doesn't it?

• Like 3

I can't believe someone would actually say something like this....

Michael Eric Dyson: More White Kids Need to Die for America to Understand Racism

Link: http://m.youtube.com...player_embedded

Martin Luther King, Jr is rolling over in his grave.....

:no:

Great, there's a few IQ points of mine gone down the drain...

• Like 2

MLK's niece on viral hoodie image: 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would not wear a hoodie'

The niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. says she is not a fan of the viral image of her uncle wearing a hoodie in support of Trayvon Martin. The image, created by artist Nikkolas Smith and spread widely by activist Van Jones on Twitter, shows a contemplative King wearing the garment, which has become a symbol of support for the slain 17-year-old.

I can almost promise you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would not wear a hoodie,” said Alveda King on the Andrea Tantaros radio show Tuesday when asked about the image. Alveda King is a former state representative in Georgia and a right-wing anti-abortion activist and minister.

King said she and two of her cousins are calling on Americans not to “fight or debate” about the case, which she thinks did not raise any significant racial issues. The 29-year-old neighborhood watchman who shot the unarmed Martin, George Zimmerman, was acquitted of all charges against him on Saturday. Zimmerman is half Hispanic, Martin was black. “You've got two grieving and hurting families,” King said, before quoting her uncle. “We all need to live together as brothers.”

Tantaros asked King if she had seen the hoodie photo. “What do you think of this image? And what would your uncle think?” she asked.

“Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would very likely not wear a hoodie,” she said. “I can assure you he would not wear sagging pants. I don't even think I’ve ever even seen his sons with sagging pants.” King then said the verdict had been reached and that Americans must accept it, before adding again, seemingly agitated, “I can almost promise you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would not wear a hoodie.“

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/mlk-s-niece-on-viral-hoodie-image---dr--martin-luther-king-jr--would-not-wear-a-hoodie--164608597.html

There is racism, yes. Racism against blacks, yes. Racism by police against blacks, yes. This can be said about all races across the board however. These incidents actually are rare in the grand scheme of arrests and detainments made. I believe we see more of this happening to black people because well, there are a boatload more arrests made on that race. I do not believe that blacks are more predisposed to crime, however I do believe that the abuse in the welfare system by lower class black families has put the black Americans in a position where they are put into the position more often to be apart of more crimes.

I really think this comes back to the fact that we have generations of black Americans without any job skills. If you hang in the hood all day with nothing to do, you will find something to occupy your time. As I've said before. I spent a good 5-6 years in the hood by making bad decisions. From an upper class white family to exploring what the hood had to offer due to the fact that I kind of felt guilty that my family had money. I didn't realize my family was in a financial bracket that the families I went to "Learn from" would have done anything to get into. When I spent said time in the hood, I was a criminal. I had nothing to do except to think of stuff that I could do to make money. Hah, let me tell you and ask you at the same time. Why is it that when I did all this thinking of stuff to do, it was never a thought to go out and get a freakin job! You know, stop being a bum. That was never even an idea that I heard my friends talk about EVER. We just sold drugs, and wondered how we could possibly make more money. The welfare system in the hood is a trap. White, Black, Mexican, whatever. You work your way through life and you will be rewarded. You live in a welfare ridden neighborhood hanging out with people on welfare then guess what. You will most likely get on that same system.

There is a rapper out there named Zro and the only reason I say that is because I would be plagiarizing if I said this line was originally mine. I think this line rings true for everyone. "If you hang around smokers your most likely to be one, but I'm gonna hang around money cause I'm trying to get me some, Messing with B**** N***** jeopardizes your life and freedom" and so on. Really, it rings true.

Edited by Ugly1
  • Like 2

Great, there's a few IQ points of mine gone down the drain...

Oh you will be alright BMom! You still make me feel like I am as dumb as a bag of rocks even after you lost a few points of IQ. If you could watch that video 10-50 more times, we may be able to have an academic discussion and be on the same level. :su

• Like 1

I would also like to note having just realized the depth of the thread title. "More white kids need to die". Ummm, no! Anyone that says a child needs to die is a flippin fool! Who in their right flippin mind would think that an innocent child deserves to die in any circumstance to prove a personal point or to settle a vendetta? What a jerk!

• Like 3

I was totally shocked at Eric Holder's response to this issue.

And another thing, why can't people use the n-word if the Af. Amer. frequently use it among themselves? Just doesn't make sense to me why they would even use it AT ALL.

I can't believe someone would actually say something like this....

Link: http://m.youtube.com...player_embedded

Martin Luther King, Jr is rolling over in his grave.....

:no:

• Like 1