Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Antarctic pyramid discovery

Cabron!

News has been quiet on this one in England so still not very clear on the details.

A number of sites have been reporting that three pyramids (similar in nature to the pyramids of Giza)

have been found in Antarctica.

Was wondering if anybody had any more information on this, as the reports say, the information is pretty "Sketchy"

http://www.euronews.com/2013/07/03/egyptian-pyramids-on-the-antarctic/

http://antiilluminatiparty.com/2012/09/16/at-least-three-ancient-antarctica-pyramids-underground-citys-found/

hmmmmm

Three ancient pyramids have been discovered in the Antarctic by a team of American and European scientists.

Currently, relatively little is known about the pyramids and the team is maintaining its silence regarding the details of the discovery. The only reliable information provided by the scientists was that they were planning an expedition to the pyramids to research them more thoroughly and determine for sure whether the structures were artificial or natural.

If the researchers prove the pyramids are man-made structures, the discovery may bring about the biggest revision of human history ever made.

Fascinating, and most likely false. No information on what agency or organization is sponsoring this; no names, no real data. My BS-o-meter- is going off the chart!

• Like 1

Weyland will send a division to retrieve the eggs before the place fills with tourists. Watch out for predators.

• Like 5

Totally false. The original link is from a year ago so you would expect an update by now. The second link is just hilarious Hokum

Overall, a "1" for entertainment, a "0" for content. But a "10" for being on the same credulity level as the Bosnian Pyramids

I'm guessing this is a hoax, it's much more likely these are examples of pyramidal peaks... IMHO

Pyramidal_peak

Unfortunate but i think you guys might be right.

There are a number of similar articles like this one about pyramids found all over the globe

This one is apperantly from the burmuda triangle.

http://newearthdaily.com/pyramids-of-glass-found-in-the-bermuda-triangle-2/

Shame it is mostly crap evidence, thought somebody on here would have a bit more info.

Frozen pyramids: unlikely. Frozen penguins: possibly.

I'm guessing this is a hoax, it's much more likely these are examples of pyramidal peaks... IMHO

Pyramidal_peak

...as the discoverer of the note Alaskan pyramid, I take umbrage at your suggestion this totally real and absolutely genuine pyramid is a mountain.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

Well Cabron! welcome to UM.

And you might want to check out a few legitimate news sites instead of the fringers.

Iceburg... Mountain... Mountain...

I'd be interested in seeing pics of these underground cities though.

Kind of feels like viral marketing for Mountains of Madness, or some such...

You'd think this would be fairly easy to verify if you had talent in investigative journalism, knowing how to track people for one.. I dont know any of that. You'd just need to contact the research team members and see what they say, and also try get any financial or transportation data of the team's journey. Then you could prove that the team existed and wasn't a bogus thing altogether. Then, coordinates for the pyramids/mountains, then a trip there with a cam. I wonder if Sakari's up for this one? :D