Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could this explain crop circles?

that's some amazing skills there, crop circles or not! :)

• Like 3

Good GOD!!! Its an alien RC HELICOPTER!!

Zozer must be informed!!

• Like 5

Amazing tricks with an helicopter. I would not try this though for fear of sending it around my head unvoluntarily...

As for crop circle, according to some researchers of the phenomenon, it can be dated back to 300 years old in the English countryside. So, obviously the techonlogies wasn't there at that time for remotely guiding the process of making a cropcircle.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

As for crop circle, according to some researchers of the phenomenon, it can be dated back to 300 years old in the English countryside. So, obviously the techonlogies wasn't there at that time for remotely guiding the process of making a cropcircle.

unfportunately samm, the crop circles from 300yrs ago were just that, circles, not enormously complex geometric patterns, and are easily attributed to ordinary atmospheric phenomena such as tornado's, dust-devils etc.

if the aliens WERE trying to contact us using mathematics, encoded into wheat fields (for some bizarre reason), then why are they using mathematics that we already know, not some radically different, unknown mathematical formulae and constructs?

a civilisation advanced enough to cross interstellar distances should know rather more than us i'd have thought, but unfortunately, they don't seem to be any further advanced than Mandelbrot formulas & (badly encoded) Pi ratios.

a little disappointing wouldn't you say.....

• Like 2

I haven't say it has to be Aliens. That is but one theory. In some cases it could be ionized plasma vortex or ball lightning making these strange designs. I am inclined to think that there may be more into the cropcircle phenomenon than a modern prank. I do not know.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Very cool video... but an explination fro crop circles... in my proffessional opinion I would have to say no :no:

• Like 1

In some cases it could be ionized plasma vortex or ball lightning making these strange designs.

yup, easily attributed atmospheric phenomena.....

I am inclined to think that there may be more into the cropcircle phenomenon than a modern prank. I do not know.

it would be interesting if there were more to it than artists & wind patterns Sam, but for the life of me, i can't figure out why anyone would want to travel hundreds of trillions of miles just to draw pictures in the wheatfields of wiltshire.

(but stranger things have happened i suppose.....)

• Like 1

if the aliens WERE trying to contact us using mathematics, encoded into wheat fields (for some bizarre reason), then why are they using mathematics that we already know, not some radically different, unknown mathematical formulae and constructs?

a civilisation advanced enough to cross interstellar distances should know rather more than us i'd have thought, but unfortunately, they don't seem to be any further advanced than Mandelbrot formulas & (badly encoded) Pi ratios.

a little disappointing wouldn't you say.....

Probably for the same reason we don't spout math at ants in an effort to communicate.

You have to understand your audience, their prejudices and fears, as well as their level of intelligence. Don't scare the locals! Sneak your message into the environment in such a way that the dumb ones don't get freaked out, and the more intelligent are intrigued, recognizing that this is something extraordinary, but not threatening.

Aliens who manage to get to this podunk planet on the outskirts of the galaxy are not going to be especially impressed with humans, no matter how special we think we are. We shouldn't be surprised if they talk to us as if we were idiots until they find an intelligent person who is able to understand their simplified attempts at communication.

• Like 2

What part of tromping in the field with boards on your feet did you Miss ? :tu:

• Like 2

Probably for the same reason we don't spout math at ants in an effort to communicate.

You have to understand your audience, their prejudices and fears, as well as their level of intelligence. Don't scare the locals! Sneak your message into the environment in such a way that the dumb ones don't get freaked out, and the more intelligent are intrigued, recognizing that this is something extraordinary, but not threatening.

Aliens who manage to get to this podunk planet on the outskirts of the galaxy are not going to be especially impressed with humans, no matter how special we think we are. We shouldn't be surprised if they talk to us as if we were idiots until they find an intelligent person who is able to understand their simplified attempts at communication.

I agree

• Like 1

Too high tech. More likely, this explains crop circles:

firefox-crop-circle-creation-4.jpg

• Like 2

Too high tech. More likely, this explains crop circles:

firefox-crop-circle-creation-4.jpg

Hit the Head Right on the Nail Zaphod ! But can you Imagine getting Hit in the Head with that Little Chopper? Hum? A DARPA thought ? :no: OUCH ! NSA,CIA.

• Like 2

ants aren't sentient, nor are they capable of grasping mathematics.

humans are.

your analogy doesn't work.

You have to understand your audience, their prejudices and fears, as well as their level of intelligence.

then they should be making crop circles at the CERN complex instead of wiltshire.

clever aliens.

Don't scare the locals! Sneak your message into the environment in such a way that the dumb ones don't get freaked out,

humans usually run screaming from the sight of shapes in grass.

don't they.

and the more intelligent are intrigued,

such as crop circle "researchers".

recognizing that this is something extraordinary, but not threatening.

it's a picture.

in wheat.

hardly the very definition of "extraordinary"

or scary.

Aliens who manage to get to this podunk planet on the outskirts of the galaxy are not going to be especially impressed with humans,

but yet they chose to come here anyway, and try to get our attention by drawing purty pictures in grass?

boy, aren't THEY impressive.

We shouldn't be surprised if they talk to us as if we were idiots

by drawing pictures on farms?

and not being able to encode Pi properly into a circle?

hardly the height of patronisation really.

until they find an intelligent person

again, like your average "cereologist"

who is able to understand their simplified attempts at communication.

or at least make s**t up to have them appear as something more profound than a couple of guys with ropes & planks of wood.

• Like 1

I haven't say it has to be Aliens. That is but one theory. In some cases it could be ionized plasma vortex or ball lightning making these strange designs. I am inclined to think that there may be more into the cropcircle phenomenon than a modern prank. I do not know.

This video looks linteresting:

• Like 2

[media=]

[/media]

That seems pretty loud to

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I've seen this video on Youtube, it's interesting. Though I am not convinced that this footage have not been tempered with. Do not get me wrong, I am a firm believer that Orbs can be legit paranormal activity. It just seems to me that these white orbs do not even touch the field while making the design very quickly which is strange and doubtful. But I actually like the theory of orbs making corpcircles. Some scientific researchers think that orbs are a very interesting phenomenon.

And yet a growing number of respectable scientists refuse to write off the possibility that these orbs, which are starting to appear on cameras around the world, just might offer a fascinating glimpse into the unknown.

Professor William Tiller, a theoretical physicist who spent 35 years researching consciousness and matter at Stanford University in California, reminded the conference that what we see with our physical eyes comprises less then 10 per cent of the known universe.

This is because human vision operates only within a limited range of the electromagnetic spectrum. For instance, we cannot see radio waves, which carry huge amounts of information, yet we know they exist.

Source: http://www.dailymail...s-DO-exist.html

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Can you imagine the stewardesses going up and down the aisle just before that helicopter re-landed........ "Garbage ? Anyone have any garbage ? Finished your drink, sir ? Thank you, sir........any more garbage ??"

• Like 1

Good grief, this is a demonstrated hoax video perpetrated by circlefakers

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder how many times he crashed that thing before he improved his skills to the point he could do this. But I don't think it explains crop circles...

• Like 1

cooool imma buy a helicopter ! but i dont understand why you are trying to make fun out of crop circles with this video ! thankx to guys like you.

guys like me , zoser, tau xeti , and all those other believers who knows the truth ........ ah man .. this is just toooo childish .

maybe you should tell your friends that you are making crop circles with a helicopter!

• Like 2

Thanks for all the replies. The point about crop circles is that there is supposedly no evidence of an entry or exit path, so they must be made by a flying or floating entity, either controlled by an earthling, or extraterrestrial. I don't think that any natural phenomena such as lightning could make such perfect circles.Therefore either #1 or #2 must be the culprit. We have yet to prove that #2 exists. Presumed culprit #1 has all the technology, gadgets, toys to create crop circles as is demonstrated in the video.