Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Photoshops

JesseCuster

Where is my dust reflecting from the light in photos, maybe you can enhance that and tell it is just dust..

• Like 1

Creep at window.

wtwm.jpg

I think the creep is too light. Also I think the grain around it is too light. Shouldn't it be dark around it? It should match the darker area at the lower right.

The creep is great! It has facial features that are vague enough that that they look something like a face but they're not quite distinct enough to be certain.

Lol, you can clearly see the glasses. Though glasses or not that photo is creepy.

I always just assumed that it was the kid's eyes reflecting in the IR, but you can clearly see the glasses on the enlarged photo.

• Like 1

I always just assumed that it was the kid's eyes reflecting in the IR, but you can clearly see the glasses on the enlarged photo.

I saw this photo when it was first revealed on the Merv Griffin Show. He was startled by it. "Those eyes" he said in case we were blind. I think I slept with the lights on that night.

Turns out it was just a kid with dorky glasses! :cry:

You're right, I was out of line and sincerely apologize. Jesse, please carry on.

/\

I

I

I

That above this, up there ....

I did not know you posted that above, when I posted that below.......Sorry bout that.

I do want you to know it was no different then if I am sitting with a co worker, or wife, or my best friend, and they say something stupid....I hit them on the arm and say " what a jerk ".....So, try not to take it personal. If anything, it shows I like you. If I did not, I would have posted a long, drug out, explanation of how and why your reply was so wrong.

Smile now, ok? :su

What a jerk.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yanchep park/Perth/WA, top window on left?

post-49356-0-83623500-1375789437_thumb.j

Good photoshop but I could tell they were photoshop. I have been studying paranormal pics for over twenty years now and definitely know photoshop pics.Otherwise good work as far as artistry.

I love those vintage darkroom fakes! Many of them are simple double exposures. Since these were "spirit photographs" the "ghosts" conveniently appear in the darker sections of the photo that would have been oddly void of anything of interest if a ghost hadn't appeared in them. I guess back then ghosts weren't so shy about having their picture taken.

Others appear to be more elaborate masks done during printing. This is more work but they stand out because because parts of the "ghost" are darker than the backgrounds.

Nice work, fun idea. I like when people post "real" images and try to pass them off, I'm not even remotly close to a photoshop expert but i can tell that 99.9% are fake :D

I think a cool and slightly artistic one would be a grave yard with long shadows and one grave stone casting a long shadow of a hooded figure above it with no visible figure above the grave stone. Is this the slenderman thing? (I haven't followed those threads).

I can't see anything in that pic, can someone circle what I'm supposed to be seeing??

Done with in cam app.

post-104691-0-92731900-1376542484_thumb.

Edited by Arkitecht

Done with in cam app.

who could've told???