Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NK has been detonating nukes. Where are UFOs?

ambelamba

For the last few years North Korea has been experimenting with nuclear warheads.

I've heard numerous stories about UFOs appearing near nuclear silos and sometimes even disabling them. But I've heard no such thing related to NK nukes.

Well...maybe aliens are collaborating with that little piggy Kim?

• Like 1

or maybe, here is a far out thought, Where not being visited by extra terrestrials?

• Like 3

For the last few years North Korea has been experimenting with nuclear warheads.

I've heard numerous stories about UFOs appearing near nuclear silos and sometimes even disabling them. But I've heard no such thing related to NK nukes.

heheh...good question. Since both the US and Russia allegedly had those visits over nuclear sites during the cold war, we can tell at least that the Space guys are no communists.....maybe they just stopped giving a **** or they confuse Kim Jong Un with PSY?

• Like 3

So psy was an alien hybrid who was sent to confuse mr Un....well played martians well played.

• Like 2

Well Vaise has the most likely answer. Another is that the animal farm is too trivial to bother with

• Like 2

Easy. Who is there to report them out there? Not many IPhones out there for one thing.

Also would you report them in exchange for 10 years starvation in a NK gulag.

Very easy really.

Edited by zoser

or maybe, here is a far out thought, Where not being visited by extra terrestrials?

oh yawn, why bother looking at the Extraterrestrial and UFO section, if you've no interest in the subject at all? It's like the kind of people who drop into threads about Jesus or the nature of God in Spirituality & Beliefs just to say "God doesn't exist". It really doesn't contribute very much helpful.

• Like 2

Where did you hear these stories? Please share your conspiracy sites.... more entertainment is always good.

Where did you hear these stories? Please share your conspiracy sites.... more entertainment is always good.

I'd recommend looking up the, what was it called, malmstrom AFB Affair, for a start. There's a thread about it here somewhere, in fact probably more than one. Look up "UFos disabling Nuclear Missiles".

• Like 2

Maybe one day something will go wrong and the N.K's will nuke themselves....hopefully.

Maybe one day something will go wrong and the N.K's will nuke themselves....hopefully.

great, finally somebody says something gross and totally unnecessary! :tu:

Because you like lots of innocent death? ........

Government and people(HUMANS). Learn the difference.

• Like 1

Because you like lots of innocent death? ........

Government and people(HUMANS). Learn the difference.

I think that was maybe a bit self-righteous. We know the difference between the government and its slaves. The point was still well taken.

I think that was maybe a bit self-righteous. We know the difference between the government and its slaves. The point was still well taken.

From what Spud said, I disagree. Sorry I just can't stand people with no concern for innocent life.

• Like 2

Is that the conclusion you draw? Somehow I drew kinda the opposite conclusion.

• Like 1

oh yawn, why bother looking at the Extraterrestrial and UFO section, if you've no interest in the subject at all? It's like the kind of people who drop into threads about Jesus or the nature of God in Spirituality & Beliefs just to say "God doesn't exist". It really doesn't contribute very much helpful.

Vaise has just as much of a right to comment as you do; his views don't have to dovetail with yours or else there wouldn't be any discussions at all, just a bunch of people blindly nodding their heads in agreement.

And I agree, maybe we are not being visited at all.

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 1

Vaise has just as much of a right to comment as you do; his views don't have to dovetail with yours or else there wouldn't be any discussions at all, just a bunch of people blindly nodding their heads in agreement.

And I agree, maybe we are not being visited at all.

If some constructive comment had been made, it might have kled to some discussion. However, a one-liner that really doesn't contribute very much to any kind of discussion but merely says "hey, maybe it doesn't even exist!" doesn't really take things very much further, does it.

I come here to find a little word i like to call Evidence, not story's and wild speculation. This is not my only destination on the internet and many other endeavors to gather evidence. Story's and wild hokum are not evidence. The guy posted a question with no evidence that his question is happening at all. Don't jump at me cause i gave the most obvious and at the moment scientifically sound answer,

Just thought i was state, i believe in the existence of Intelligent Species outside our little spec of a planet, i simply don't believe there visiting us.

Edited by Vaise

Just thought i was state, i believe in the existence of Intelligent Species outside our little spec of a planet, i simply don't believe there visiting us.

Then here is my challenge to you:

Paste this into the youtube browser.

Alien Mysteries - S01E02 - Stephenville Light

Challenge: If this is not ET visiting then what is it?

Then here is my challenge to you:

Paste this into the youtube browser.

Alien Mysteries - S01E02 - Stephenville Light

Challenge: If this is not ET visiting then what is it?

MUFON picking and chosing what toi report to suit there needs, also a nice healthy quote from Retired airforce pilot "There were F-16s flying in the Brownwood MOAs, and they did drop flares. The F-16s did not react to any unknown targets, and radar did not detect any unknown targets, the untrained witnesses/observers were seeing nothing more than F-16s and flares" - James Mcgaha

Love the "Untrained Witnesses" Part myself

Also, What purpose do they have to visit a planet like ours? an inefficient fossil fuel gobbling planet? I hate to think a Civilization so far advanced as to master Intergalactic travel/Interdimesional (spelling sry) travel spend there times watching a barely developed civilization effectively kill itself . Seems rather low and dull. I mean whys the Reason?

Edited by Vaise

I do not believe there are any reports of interference from UFO's where testing is concerned. I believe that most reports centre around situations where nuclear devices have the wherewithal to take to the skies and perhaps be of danger to them.

Edited by Macroramphosis

Easy. Who is there to report them out there? Not many IPhones out there for one thing.

Also would you report them in exchange for 10 years starvation in a NK gulag.

Very easy really.

you probably don't need an Iphone to grab an image of something, eh? In fact, my phone is from "that south korean company",and it does a pretty good job in capturing nice pics. If you just google "north korea UFO", you get in fact quite a lot of stuff. Nothing especially about nukes, but still there are UFO stories coming out of North Korea.

• Like 1

In fact, the very first one that comes up is UFO Sighted After Nuclear Tests In North Korea!! - Shocking! 2013 ...

So I think that's answered the question, dion't you.

I wonder if any of you guys have ever been to Nth Korea ?,it definitely not a sociable place if you are a Westerner.Even the litle kids (who have no idea of where America or the U.K. is,and dont understand Politics) go around chanting we are brave little pilots,and we are going to kill America.Is that any way to bring up a child....I think not. The Military patrol the streets in force.They have no regard at all about other people living peacefully.There was an armed guard at the bottom of our gangway,and we were not allowed ashore.The Customs lined us all up on deck,then went thru our cabins and confiscated all radios that weren't put in the ships bond prior to arrival.they also took cameras,and anything else they fancied.So I'm not particullarly concerned if they had a nuclear accident.

.....So I'm not particullarly concerned if they had a nuclear accident.

i'm sure that a lot of people from arab countries who come to the US or Europe feel the same way when they are being heartily fondled at our airports and regarded as suicide bombers just for their heritage. It's all a matter of perspective, and no reason to wish a nuclear disaster on everybody....

• Like 1