Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NK has been detonating nukes. Where are UFOs?

ambelamba

What purpose do they have to visit a planet like ours? an inefficient fossil fuel gobbling planet? I hate to think a Civilization so far advanced as to master Intergalactic travel/Interdimesional (spelling sry) travel spend there times watching a barely developed civilization effectively kill itself . Seems rather low and dull. I mean whys the Reason?

id've thought that was pretty obvious-

to build crop circles.....

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

One by one in their own ways and in their own times the world's "insoluble" problems are being solved. There was Albania and South Africa and Serbia and the Sahel. Something is happening for sure in Iran and maybe something will happen in North Korea.

Not that the world will ever be at peace, but just that we all manage.

If the stories are true about UFO's showing up to military bases and shutting down the nuclear weapons then I believe they are just US test aircraft doing live exercises on unknowing military personnel to determine if they could shut down an enemies nuclear weapons arsenal. The same could be said with any country sending a test aircraft into America for this same purpose. Once you've sent it to America with success on that mission then you could assume that you would be prepared for any nuclear facility of any government in the world. This however may be changing to where you will see UFO's scouting Chinese nuclear facilities as well as Russian if America does not step up its ambition in the Science and Mathematics fields.

Anyhow. Kind of rambling now. :su

• Like 1

For the last few years North Korea has been experimenting with nuclear warheads.

I've heard numerous stories about UFOs appearing near nuclear silos and sometimes even disabling them. But I've heard no such thing related to NK nukes.

Well...maybe aliens are collaborating with that little piggy Kim?

It's odd, I don't think I have ever heard of UFOs messing with the Nukes of any country other than the USAs...

Maybe ETs just hate Americans... lol

It's odd, I don't think I have ever heard of UFOs messing with the Nukes of any country other than the USAs...

Maybe ETs just hate Americans... lol

it's probably the Galactic Federation of Light, bunch of peacenik ban-the-bomb Commies.

• Like 1

it's probably the Galactic Federation of Light, bunch of peacenik ban-the-bomb Commies.

ARRG I HATE TREEHUGGING ETS!!!

• Like 2

If you root around on the internet you'll find the Russians have had a few "incidents", as it were. I also seem to remember an incident on a NATO base either in Germany or France, too. Not sure whether it was directly attributed to UFO's or not, I'll see if I can find the link.

Ahhhh.... can I point out something rather unrelated to the main topic?

I read through records of ancient UFOs witnessed through history. One thing that disturbed me was a lack of fundamental change in designs of UFOs. Have they reached some kind of technological stagnation? I can't even speculate.

• Like 1

If you root around on the internet you'll find the Russians have had a few "incidents", as it were. I also seem to remember an incident on a NATO base either in Germany or France, too. Not sure whether it was directly attributed to UFO's or not, I'll see if I can find the link.

Yes, there's all sorts of stories of UFOs doing that sort of thing over Russian missile bases. In fact, Russia probably had as many UFO stories, and many of considerably higher degrees of :wacko: , than America.

Ahhhh.... can I point out something rather unrelated to the main topic?

I read through records of ancient UFOs witnessed through history. One thing that disturbed me was a lack of fundamental change in designs of UFOs. Have they reached some kind of technological stagnation? I can't even speculate.

Bby throughout history do you mean back to Biblical times & so on? Well, I'm not sure if they could be relied on as reliable eyewitness reports, for a start, they'd be bound to describe them in terms that they could understand (a fiery chariot, and so on).