Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Edgar Mitchell calls for end to UFO cover-ups

The only thing calling, Sweetpumper is the agents to all these nut cases writing the Books mentioned ! Its a simple fact,People Love to read this drivel and somehow keep it in the forefront of our lives As long as its paying the bills right?

Seems that this case will Live on forever !

Time we Looked at the Actual proof ?

Hum ? I seem to missed placed it again.

Anyone HAVE THE PROOF ? :alien::no: .

Oh, no! This sucks!

According to the article, Edgar Mitchell has a PhD in aeronautics from MIT.

Damn!

It's going to be impossible to label Dr. Mitchell "an idiot and a fool".

No one would believe such a smear.

What do we do now???

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

I find the most interesting thing the talks he had with eyewitnesses to Roswell and the associated peripheral issues (like the delivery of child sized coffins). There has been so much speculation and anecdotal stories about what happened there as well as varying "revelations" by the government that we may never be certain of the facts.

I think all that's just colourful details that were added later to spice the story up a bit.

Give Us a break Tau Man !

:no:

Give you a break? Can you explain the video?

Do you think it's our moon? It's a science biosphere.

BTW, did you catch the language used in the background???

Why, exactly, would a child-sized coffin be needed? Wouldn't a hypothetical child-sized alien fit into an adult-sized coffin?

They're cheaper? Just a guess. Also, smaller ones would probably be easier to fit into a refrigerated truck, on the way to whatever possible destination for proper storage and examination.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 3

Oh, no! This sucks!

According to the article, Edgar Mitchell has a PhD in aeronautics from MIT.

Damn!

It's going to be impossible to label Dr. Mitchell "an idiot and a fool".

No one would believe such a smear.

What do we do now???

Well the fact that Mitchell can offer up nothing more than a suggestion of conspiracy places him firmly in with the rest of the Alien Conspiracy crowd. PHD or no thats just how it is.

I'm not trying to Smear his reputation or make him out to be an idiot, though just becuase you have a PHD doesnt mean thats not a possibilty, just stating the facts that he is offering an opinion, and it is worth pointing out that even though he has worked on the inside of that arena, he can still offer no concrete proof or smoking guns.

It's time to face up to the fact that the truth may be more mundane than any of us actually want to believe. That governments lie, and it is usually to cover up a mistake, and they are generally very bad at it, which is why we know they cover things up. The sad truth is that any official statement regarding Aliens will be damned as soon as it is released, be it positive or negative, so the easiest path is to say nothing.

Governments also keep secrets, the reasons for this are obvious.

Give you a break? Can you explain the video?

Do you think it's our moon? It's a science biosphere.

BTW, did you catch the language used in the background???

I am hoping you dont really believe that video is real.

There are so many reasons to lol at it, but I have to catch myself because if you do think that video is credible, that is tragic.

• Like 2

Well the fact that Mitchell can offer up nothing more than a suggestion of conspiracy places him firmly in with the rest of the Alien Conspiracy crowd. PHD or no thats just how it is.

I'm not trying to Smear his reputation or make him out to be an idiot, though just becuase you have a PHD doesnt mean thats not a possibilty, just stating the facts that he is offering an opinion, and it is worth pointing out that even though he has worked on the inside of that arena, he can still offer no concrete proof or smoking guns.

It's time to face up to the fact that the truth may be more mundane than any of us actually want to believe. That governments lie, and it is usually to cover up a mistake, and they are generally very bad at it, which is why we know they cover things up. The sad truth is that any official statement regarding Aliens will be damned as soon as it is released, be it positive or negative, so the easiest path is to say nothing.

Governments also keep secrets, the reasons for this are obvious.

I am hoping you dont really believe that video is real.

There are so many reasons to lol at it, but I have to catch myself because if you do think that video is credible, that is tragic.

Well, try to pay attention.

It's not just Dr. Edgar Mitchell.

Former Minister of National Defense of Canada Paul Hellyer ALSO has blown the whistle on ETs and the Cabal & Illuminati.

Check out his Wikipedia Page.

It's very revealing.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Paul_Hellyer

He says 4 species of aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.

Zeta Reticuli , Pleiades, Orion and Andromeda

Question of the day: Is - everybody- lying?

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta
  • Like 1

The Apollo astronauts have been misquoted and misrepresented so many times by UFOlogy that it is beyond sad to see anymore. Buzz didn't say anything about aliens in that clip. He never even implied it. The ETH'ers don't seem to have a problem implying it for him though. He specifically said 'the universe made it' (referring to the monolith) indicating he thinks it is a naturally made object, not an alien secret base or some garbage.

As far as Mitchell goes he believes we have been visited by aliens and the government is covering up that information. Unfortunately his information is only what people have told him, he doesn't have a lick of personal evidence to bring to the table. That puts him squarely in the same boat as any other random ETH'er with nothing but words. People like to use Mitchell as an appeal to authority however with alien visitation Mitchell doesn't appear to have any real knowledge on the matter other than what he has heard from others. All that amounts to is second hand accounts (or sometimes even 3rd or 4th etc.) and hearsay.

• Like 3

Question of the day: Is - everybody- lying?

Some are, most definitely. Others can be mistaken. It isn't enough to take someone at their word. The ETH needs something more substantial than testimony for it to be taken seriously. Anybody can say anything they want for whatever reason they want but words will never prove anything. That goes for anything, not just UFOlogy or the ETH.

• Like 2

The Apollo astronauts have been misquoted and misrepresented so many times by UFOlogy that it is beyond sad to see anymore. Buzz didn't say anything about aliens in that clip. He never even implied it. The ETH'ers don't seem to have a problem implying it for him though. He specifically said 'the universe made it' (referring to the monolith) indicating he thinks it is a naturally made object, not an alien secret base or some garbage.

As far as Mitchell goes he believes we have been visited by aliens and the government is covering up that information. Unfortunately his information is only what people have told him, he doesn't have a lick of personal evidence to bring to the table. That puts him squarely in the same boat as any other random ETH'er with nothing but words. People like to use Mitchell as an appeal to authority however with alien visitation Mitchell doesn't appear to have any real knowledge on the matter other than what he has heard from others. All that amounts to is second hand accounts (or sometimes even 3rd or 4th etc.) and hearsay.

Buzz said there is a Monolith on Phobos.

If ETs didn't put it there, then who did?

----------

Dr. Edgar Mitchell is for disclosure right now. I understand the reluctance of MJ-12 to come forward.

Truth be told, President Eisenhower signed a rotten treaty with the Domain Expeditionary Force in

February 20 - 21, 1954 at Muroc AFB. 5 separate spacecraft were on display. Ike wanted to reverse

engineer them and add the technology to our U.S. Military.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimG3SzjeVg

Some are, most definitely. Others can be mistaken. It isn't enough to take someone at their word. The ETH needs something more substantial than testimony for it to be taken seriously. Anybody can say anything they want for whatever reason they want but words will never prove anything. That goes for anything, not just UFOlogy or the ETH.

We are making progress.

So is at least 1 person telling the truth?

Personally, i believe the veteran and Bob Lazar. If you listen to the entire video above you will learn they BOTH

visited S4 near Papoose Dry Lake. The Domain Scouts are stored there.

Sport Model

Top Hat

Jello Mold

My Avatar has a successful reverse engineering effort by Lockheed of the Sport Model in 1988.

Its hull is made out of Aluminium Oxynitride or AlON. It's made by the Surmet Corporation.

http://www.surmet.com

Some people call it Transparent Aluminium. It has armor characteristics. Click & Learn

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

When was Buzz on Phobos?

Colorful and imaginative explanation in process, no doubts...

Cheers,

Badeskov

When was Buzz on Phobos?

Maybe you should ask Buzz about the Monolith on Phobos. He probably has a photo for you.

BTW, Phobos is a hollow rock.

The Draco & Hydra Reptilians were there.

They are gone right now. It's ours if we want it. I think we should tow it back out to the asteroid belt and use it for target practice.

http://www.slideshare.net/Tolec/reptilian-agenda-milky-way-galaxy-castastrophe-year-2370-12739965

I see that

People seem to have

Got the habit of using

Double line spacing again.

• Like 2

Maybe you should ask Buzz about the Monolith on Phobos. He probably has a photo for you.

When did he take this photo?

[/size]

When did he take this photo?

You should ask Buzz.

I just showed you his video on CSPAN.

Is the CSPAN video a fake? It looks real.

BTW, Phobos is a hollow rock.

The Draco & Hydra Reptilians were there.

You're cranking the crazy dial up to 11.
  • Like 3

Buzz said there is a Monolith on Phobos.

Do you know what the word monolith means?

"A monolith is a geological feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock, such as some mountains, or a single large piece of rock placed as, or within, a monument or building." (from Wikipedia)

It doesn't mean an artificial structure.

• Like 3

I just called him, he didn't remember.

Did you ask him if he actually went to the Moon or was it all a conspiracy? :w00t:

No, I hung up on him because he started verifying everything else Tau is claiming.

• Like 6

Do you know what the word monolith means?

"A monolith is a geological feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock, such as some mountains, or a single large piece of rock placed as, or within, a monument or building." (from Wikipedia)

It doesn't mean an artificial structure.

Use your common sense.

If it was just a meaningless rock then Buzz would not have mentioned it.

BTW, the Monolith is a transmitter.

You're cranking the crazy dial up to 11.

This video looks a little odd.

The Hydra Reptilians mainly operate in the area of politics. - Think Chameleon -

They can mimic humans but their eyes have pupils like a cat / lizard.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGAMjVm69u0[/media]

TPTB have been giving you clues on shows like Star Trek Voyager.

They just changed a few things.

Fact: The Borg are the Reptilians and they do have a Queen

Fact: The Reptilians can shapeshift

Fact: The Reptilians are outstanding Genetic Engineers

Fact: They are causing trouble on 18 other planets

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

Use your common sense.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.
If it was just a meaningless rock then Buzz would not have mentioned it.
What did Buzz Aldrin say about the monolith that makes you think it's artificial or that he thinks it's artificial? I mean an actual quote of what he said that you're using as an argument here.
BTW, the Monolith is a transmitter.
And your evidence for this is......?