Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NO cryptid exists

ReaperS_ParadoX

None exist, I use to be really into the sightings of these different creatures by the Lucky FEW who have sightings, and reported it. But there's no good evidence of any of these things existing outside of peoples minds.

While I am mostly skeptical of cryptids, I do believe that some of them may be misidentified new species or subspecies of animals.

Like, maybe the Ropen is some kind of new large bat that is reflective? Yeah, that does sound a dumb, but it makes more sense than a living pterodactyl with a giant light on its stomach.

Something like that.

yeah but there is the thrill of adventure that surley exists, you may not find a creature but some people have tons of fun trying to prove them right or wrong, they do exist in peoples minds and by posting topics like this you will revive the curiousity inside people and you will have lots of replies, some disagreeing some beleiving we will see what happens, but that in its on right means the word cryptid exists and people will seek it, so if a word exists and people seek it , kinda makes it a manifest in its own sense and real XD

• Like 2

yeah but there is the thrill of adventure that surley exists, you may not find a creature but some people have tons of fun trying to prove them right or wrong, they do exist in peoples minds and by posting topics like this you will revive the curiousity inside people and you will have lots of replies, some disagreeing some beleiving we will see what happens, but that in its on right means the word cryptid exists and people will seek it, so if a word exists and people seek it , kinda makes it a manifest in its own sense and real XD

Show me one authentic photo of bigfoot, or the lochness monster, or even the chupacabra :tu: That's fine that people like to believe in these creatures i see nothing wrong with that. Hell I have a healthy imagination

Show me one authentic photo of bigfoot, or the lochness monster, or even the chupacabra :tu: That's fine that people like to believe in these creatures i see nothing wrong with that. Hell I have a healthy imagination

no no, i wasnt disagreeing with you, was just making a reply, i cant show you these pictures because no authentic "pictures" exist, doesnt mean the animal doesnt, like nix said the platypus was a cryptid, and it exists, just saying its a little bit of a big recoil when you say none exist

to each their own,you can either believe or not,evryone should have an opinion,There is not one person here that can say there is none,but also there is not one of you that can say they do.Only a select few will ever run into one or see one, But sit there and actually say none exsist is just not plain believing or keeping your mind open. Thnigs do exsist in this world and not all of them have been found,All Im saying is keep an open mind.

• Like 2

to each their own,you can either believe or not,evryone should have an opinion,There is not one person here that can say there is none,but also there is not one of you that can say they do.Only a select few will ever run into one or see one, But sit there and actually say none exsist is just not plain believing or keeping your mind open. Thnigs do exsist in this world and not all of them have been found,All Im saying is keep an open mind.

yeah but not so open that your brean falls out :P

• Like 1

What I should have said is its unlikely that the bigger ones claimed to have been seen exist, I haven't slept in a few days and my thinking is becoming very fuzzy

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

you an inzombie?

• Like 1

There is always going to be something that exists in our current time that we'll have no knowledge of or evidence towards that will satisfy the masses. There is'nt any way that we'll ever know everything that is out there :no: . "cryptid" is a catogory to impliment an animal that paranormally exists among us wihout our full knowledge or understanding of what said creature is. So yes, they do exist :yes: . Unfortunately you just don't have anything that will satify your physical eye to prove it otherwise :no:. O well.

• Like 3

i love the fact that not everything has been discovered, it gives us something to ponder, the planet would be boring if we didnt have the "unkown" factor heck we wouldnt even have UM and we would never have met and conversed, now that is truley facinating as well

• Like 2

you an inzombie?

YEP

Before around 1902 Gorillas were considered to be nothing but a silly tribal myth.

• Like 1

YEP

me to! on the 3rd day i usually get some stellar visions lol from the half sleep/awake trance

me to! on the 3rd day i usually get some stellar visions lol from the half sleep/awake trance

Oh iv had those, lol wierd ones to

Oh iv had those, lol wierd ones to

yeah me and you are lucky and get free highs ;p

and very low lows

• Like 1

yeah me and you are lucky and get free highs ;p

and very low lows

I'm now wishing I could delete this thread lol

I'm now wishing I could delete this thread lol

why? lol......yeah we are kind of exposing things about our personal life

None exist, I use to be really into the sightings of these different creatures by the Lucky FEW who have sightings, and reported it. But there's no good evidence of any of these things existing outside of peoples minds.

Sometimes I really do feel the same way. There are like 10 TV shows all about tracking Bigfoot and investigating all these sightings, out of focus photos, and grainy videos. I been watching these shows ever sense I was a wee'boy staying up past my bedtime to watch "Sightings" and today there is still no hard scientific evidence that any of these creatures are real...

It's maddening to say the least, and honestly makes me feel like a jackass for ever believing in the first place..

I try to keep my chin up, and think "Hey, Colossal Squids were once an unproven Cryptid, and now they are proven to exist and excepted as fact by science.", but the cynical naysayer in me is completely discouraged..

• Like 1

Sometimes I really do feel the same way. There are like 10 TV shows all about tracking Bigfoot and investigating all these sightings, out of focus photos, and grainy videos. I been watching these shows ever sense I was a wee'boy staying up past my bedtime to watch "Sightings" and today there is still no hard scientific evidence that any of these creatures are real...

It's maddening to say the least, and honestly makes me feel like a jackass for ever believing in the first place..

I try to keep my chin up, and think "Hey, Colossal Squids were once an unproven Cryptid, and now they are proven to exist and excepted as fact by science.", but the cynical naysayer in me is completely discouraged..

its the thrill of the hunt

I think that's why I keep watching... lol

thats what its designed to do my friend

this is indeed a strange post for you, i know you usually think outside the box, so people should lay off a bit, i apologise as well my friend

yeah but not so open that your brean falls out :P

LOL,I know that's right,Ive seen things and had a couple of incounters that I just cant explain,some will make the hair on your neck stand up,but that is neither here nor there,Im just one of the few that is going to keep an open mind.