Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Under ground government cities?

Columbo

Lately I have been seeing interviews on YouTube with truck drivers who haul freight on underground highways to underground cities built by the government. They claim some of these underground highways stretch from Washington to Main. The truck drivers claim there are thousands of people in these underground cities. Has anyone on here heard about this?

• Like 2

I've heard a whole mess of "underground civilisation" talk, very little of it about modern civilisations doing it.

No, but very interesting. what are some of the links for the youtube videos? Id like to check them out.

I recall watching a documentary on 9/11 and they brought Dick Cheney somewhere underground that was pretty extensive. Also, apparently the Moscow subway has basically an alternate version, with underground bunkers.

• Like 2

No, but very interesting. what are some of the links for the youtube videos? Id like to check them out.

which is just evidence of them being built, but not evidence of them being inhabited.

• Like 1

I believe the truck driver states that he has seen thousands of people in the cities on his deliverys.

Nobody fart.

• Like 7

SubTropolis is a 55,000,000 square foot (5,060,000 m³), 1,100-acre (4.5 km2) manmade cave in the bluffs above the Missouri River in Kansas City, Missouri, United States that is claimed to be the world's largest underground storage facility.

Developed by late Kansas City Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt via Hunt Midwest Real Estate Development, Inc., it has trademarked the phrase World's Largest Underground Business Complex.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/SubTropolis

Youtube video:

Edited by StarMountainKid
  • Like 4

I believe the truck driver states that he has seen thousands of people in the cities on his deliverys.

Yes, and all these thousands of people would keep the gigantic conspiracy flawlessly secret. Right!

I suppose next thing we see you appear in the 9-11 troother forums.

• Like 4

If it's on Youtube is must be true. Especially if it makes no sense.

Yup.

• Like 1

There's an underground town in the Outback. Coober Pedy.

the-underground-motel.jpg

5675803.jpg

24048-4114-0.jpg

But underground Government cities, I haven't heard any decent info. Sounds a bit farfetched though. Facilities, sure, but cities?

• Like 1

If it's on Youtube is must be true. Especially if it makes no sense.

Yup.

LOL! Yes, that seems to be the axiom among the conspiracy nuts.

There's an underground town in the Outback. Coober Pedy.

the-underground-motel.jpg

5675803.jpg

24048-4114-0.jpg

But underground Government cities, I haven't heard any decent info. Sounds a bit farfetched though. Facilities, sure, but cities?

Can you get that fried onion thingy there that looks like a flower?

Can you get that fried onion thingy there that looks like a flower?

I'm not too sure. I've never been to Coober Pedy, I think it's pretty much just a mining town though.

Are you talking about a Blooming Onion? I have never heard of them before, just searched it then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blooming_onion

Is that from the state of Washington, or the District of Columbia?

Do you have any idea of the time, manpower, expertise, and expense involved in such an undertaking? And the sheer number of people that would have to be involved in such an undertaking would positively guarantee that someone ( a whole bunch of 'someones') would talk about this

But what about the underground highways stretching for thousands of miles?

i think you kinda answered your own question there Columbo.....

• Like 1

I frankly don't think that an underground city inhabited by thousands of people is so crazy. There's a sewerage plant which also doubles as a desalination plant in Sydney. It has about 70% of its workers working underground, they employ hundreds of people.

Why is it such a stretch that some other corporation has some underground cities where they've got people working on things. It really doesn't have to be a conspiracy. It could just be your average boring secret instead. Have a bunch of them sign some confidentiality agreements, pay them enough money and there you have it, underground cities.

• Like 1

I'm not so sure you could call the "cities" in the sense of 24/7 365 a year occupation/residency. However, they have the "potential" to do so in a crisis.

Site "R" (sometimes called "The little Pentagon") is deep inside South Mountain. It's less than an hour from DC via helicopter. (Actually fairly close to Camp David.) Supposedly, this is where Rumsfeld went during 9/11. I knew some contractors that worked there (electricians) and they said it was a virtual city underground and was supposed to be an emergency command center in case of disaster. They also said...that was all they were allowed to say.

There is also (I think this is the name) Mount Storm here in Virginia. It is supposedly capable of supporting thousands of Government officials and support staff for indefinite periods of time. It has underground lakes for water storage, sewage treatment, air purifiers...you name it. It's another place that no one is really allowed to talk much about other than it's a real place, it's a literal city and it's there in case of disaster/invasion. It is also a quick trip by chopper from DC.

So...there are places that "could be" cities, but the guards and staff are not what you would call "citizens". At the end of their shift, my understanding is they take an elevator to the surface...and go home.

Edited by Jeremiah65

I'm not too sure. I've never been to Coober Pedy, I think it's pretty much just a mining town though.

Are you talking about a Blooming Onion? I have never heard of them before, just searched it then.

http://en.wikipedia..../Blooming_onion

I thought that's all you guys ate down there - at least that's what the Outback Steakhouse commercials indicate.

i think you kinda answered your own question there Columbo.....