Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Under ground government cities?

Columbo

Tell me....how many years of Yoga did you have to put in before you became a pro at sticking you head in the sand so eagerly...or up you hind quarters for that matter?

Every rumor, legend, or tale has a bit of truth. How great that bit is, is always up in the air.

You dimiss the stories, that is fine, but with the arrogance that you do so.....I must really recall my previous post in regards to the faux Anti-soviet group....

Oh for heaven's sake, you haven't taken the slightest bit of notice of any of the practical objections that have been made, have you, you've just got this idea into your head, however incredibly improbable it is, and you simply don't take any notice of any objections because it's "just the kind of thing They'd do", and "the NWO/Secret Government are capable of anything".

Why are those objections outlined above sticking one's head in the sand? it's only sticking one's Head in the sand if there is overwhelming evidence that this is true. Is there overwhelming evidence, or any evidence at all apart from "it's just they kind of thing They'd do", and something that Alex Jones might have said one time?

Never once did I mention the "NWO", Quote "Alex Jones" or even HINT towards a belief in the "Illuminati"......care to try again?

Never once did I mention the "NWO", Quote "Alex Jones" or even HINT towards a belief in the "Illuminati"......care to try again?

Care to show the evidence that points towards these secret underground megacities and hundreds of miles long underground highways? I'm afraid that if no one can provide any evidence that there may be such a thing, as distinct from military bunkers and so on that we all know exist, then it will be lumped in with Alex Jones and similar nuttery. I'm afraid the responsibility for providing some evidence is with those who wish to promote such a theory.

Logically, we can probably assume there are underground facilities to accommodate government (and guests?*) and the military? But Huge cities? why would they need those?

Edited by lightly

The tunnels have existed for thousands of years. At least one indigenous reservation is above providing access for dumping toxic waste. Then you have the Tibetan hollow earth theory etc., so the vexing question of where do they put the dirt is irrelevant. At least Jesse Ventura is handling the situation. Don't forget to vote.

Edited by markprice
  • Like 1

If there are such places, I don't believe they are for the grunts like us, but for the elite and their servants. Must take a lot of them to run a place you folks describe.

Tell me....how many years of Yoga did you have to put in before you became a pro at sticking you head in the sand so eagerly...or up you hind quarters for that matter?

Every rumor, legend, or tale has a bit of truth. How great that bit is, is always up in the air.

You dimiss the stories, that is fine, but with the arrogance that you do so.....I must really recall my previous post in regards to the faux Anti-soviet group....

There does not have to be any bit of truth to a story. This story for instance is so ridiculously obvious as a hoax that I shake my head in disbelief when anyone thinks there is something to it.

There are lots more interesting salt mines in Europe. They tend to be large. They can be used for storage of materials after the mining operations shut down.

They are also great for nuclear waste:

The Salt Mine Solution

• Like 1

Care to show the evidence that points towards these secret underground megacities and hundreds of miles long underground highways?

Did you not here what the truckers and Ventura were saying/seeing? Here's a few more witnesses:

around 4:50 this one talks about a guy who saw the tip of the iceberg:

I'm afraid that if no one can provide any evidence that there may be such a thing, as distinct from military bunkers and so on that we all know exist, then it will be lumped in with Alex Jones and similar nuttery. I'm afraid the responsibility for providing some evidence is with those who wish to promote such a theory.

... this would be that(see the difference?):

Secret Los Alamos tunnel revealed

They promote theories bases on first hand accounts and ongoing investigations.

Edited by markprice

If there are such places, I don't believe they are for the grunts like us, but for the elite and their servants. Must take a lot of them to run a place you folks describe.

Well, exactly, so why would they need such enormous facilities as this theory suggests? What would be the point of great underground cities, when the Elite could live quite happily and in great luxury in some mountain fastness.

Did you not here what the truckers and Ventura were saying/seeing? Here's a few more witnesses:

around 4:50 this one talks about a guy who saw the tip of the iceberg:

... this would be that(see the difference?):

Secret Los Alamos tunnel revealed

They promote theories bases on first hand accounts and ongoing investigations.

I'm afraid if one sees a viedo that's entitled

, one's first thought isn't necessarily "that seems a credible source".

That indeed is a fair point, but, like with all these secret things (like Fema Camps) the Government is supposed to be involved in, the scale of it all seems completely improbable; we're talking about underground cities, not just bunkers, and underground highways that go for hundreds of miles. These would need thousands of people to build them, to staff them, to maintain them... Even if the budgets are unlimited, surely manpower isn't? Why has no one (except perhaps Alex Jones) ever heard from anyone who's been involved in any of these enormous projects?

I personally know someone who has worked on a fema camp (in a remote arctic location), as well as other gov. contracts. This person only knew what they were doing by piecing together information gleaned from research. Otherwise the jobs were all compartmentalized to the point the workers had no idea what it was they were actually doing, like they did with the nuclear bomb.

Personally, having worked for gov. types, my staff and myself were so intimidated that there is no way in hell we were talking to anyone about anything. The company i worked for fell apart and the power people died, otherwise I would still probably not be comfortable posting about it- and that was truly low level bull****. Now imagine the level of security and scrutiny and secrecy on a job the magnitude of an underground city!

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Then there's always this too http://davidpratt.info/inner1.htm#p1 the inconsistencies in the science make one wonder if maybe they're just taking advantage of space that's already there, rather than creating new space.

These claims are getting to be more and ore fantastic.

If there were a FEMA camp "in a remote arctic location" it would stick out like a sore thumb. It would be so easily detected on Google Earth. That's really hilarious.

Now imagine the level of security and scrutiny and secrecy on a job the magnitude of an underground city!

Not only is there zero physical evidence for these underground cities and highways, but people would like others to think that the tens of thousands, or maybe hundreds of thousands, of people involved would not leak out the info before, during, or after construction. These claims are getting to be more and more irrational.

This reminds me of a spoof show years ago that had the claim that paramilitary groups were taking over the nations highways. They showed toll collectors wearing state uniforms at toll booths collecting tolls with the reporter claiming this was a national disgrace as strong arm tactics were being used in an extortion plot by groups seeking to overthrow the government. It was a great spoof. I think this spoof is funnier because some people fell for it.

Then there's always this too http://davidpratt.info/inner1.htm#p1 the inconsistencies in the science make one wonder if maybe they're just taking advantage of space that's already there, rather than creating new space.

Love that joke link you posted. The poster has left out a significant line of reasoning that makes the hollow Earth claim impossible. I'll leave that idea up to the poster to figure out. It's actually quite obvious.

These claims are getting to be more and ore fantastic.

If there were a FEMA camp "in a remote arctic location" it would stick out like a sore thumb. It would be so easily detected on Google Earth. That's really hilarious.

Really? What an obnoxiously naive statement. https://maps.google.com/ type in Alaska.

Love that joke link you posted. The poster has left out a significant line of reasoning that makes the hollow Earth claim impossible. I'll leave that idea up to the poster to figure out. It's actually quite obvious.

But its so much fun ! LOL

Really? What an obnoxiously naive statement. https://maps.google.com/ type in Alaska.

But its so much fun ! LOL

I simply do not believe what you posted: "I personally know someone who has worked on a fema camp (in a remote arctic location)"

Ever been to Alaska? If there were a FEMA camp that last place you'd want to place it is where it would stick out like a sore thumb.

Ever figure out what the hollow Earth issue is? Why does it make as little sense as putting a FEMA camp in the remote Arctic wilderness?

I lived in Alaska for 20+ years, operated emergency aircraft in Alaska for 10. I know Alaska and its vastness.

I simply do not believe what you posted: "I personally know someone who has worked on a fema camp (in a remote arctic location)"

Ever been to Alaska? If there were a FEMA camp that last place you'd want to place it is where it would stick out like a sore thumb.

Ever figure out what the hollow Earth issue is? Why does it make as little sense as putting a FEMA camp in the remote Arctic wilderness?

Haha! I lived in Alaska for 20+ years and operated aircraft there for 10. Most people cannot comprehend the vastness of that state, seriously follow the link and begin scanning the state, it would take you years to find everything (if its even possible) on that map, not to mention actually identifying what it is you are seeing. Do you even know how many military installations are in AK? Start with finding those ;)

• Like 1

I lived in Alaska for 20+ years, operated emergency aircraft in Alaska for 10. I know Alaska and its vastness.

Haha! I lived in Alaska for 20+ years and operated aircraft there for 10. Most people cannot comprehend the vastness of that state, seriously follow the link and begin scanning the state, it would take you years to find everything (if its even possible) on that map, not to mention actually identifying what it is you are seeing. Do you even know how many military installations are in AK? Start with finding those ;)

I don't believe your story of "I personally know someone who has worked on a fema camp (in a remote arctic location)"

The vastness of the arctic is no place to hide anything. You can pretend all you want about aircraft there. The fact is that Alaska is not empty. The fact is that people all over the world look through google earth as a hobby. Anything in Alaska that is built up sticks out like a sore thumb.

Your argument is called an appeal to incredulity. It simply states that you have no idea how to tackle such a problem. It simply states that your personal knowledge and experience limits you.

The following blog covers a few items discovered on google earth.

http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2009/04/more_discoveries_with_google_earth.html

I don't believe your story of "I personally know someone who has worked on a fema camp (in a remote arctic location)"

The vastness of the arctic is no place to hide anything. You can pretend all you want about aircraft there. The fact is that Alaska is not empty. The fact is that people all over the world look through google earth as a hobby. Anything in Alaska that is built up sticks out like a sore thumb.

Your argument is called an appeal to incredulity. It simply states that you have no idea how to tackle such a problem. It simply states that your personal knowledge and experience limits you.

The following blog covers a few items discovered on google earth.

http://www.gearthblo...ogle_earth.html

Wow you're ignorant AND offensive.Ok for starters we'll ignore the personal attack about my own experience and KNOWLEDGE of Alaska. Then we'll ignore the fact that you're trying to teach me about GOOGLE FREAKING EARTH. Seriously? We all know what it is and how to use it....duh....

Finally use google earth to zoom in on any property all you want, what does a FEMA camp look like? Why is google earth giving you a god complex?

Do you have even the slightest concept how much land the federal gov. owns in AK? http://nationalatlas.gov/printable/images/pdf/fedlands/DOD_1.pdf

Its a wild wild world if you're going to be ignorant at least don't be rude while doing it.

Wow you're ignorant AND offensive.Ok for starters we'll ignore the personal attack about my own experience and KNOWLEDGE of Alaska. Then we'll ignore the fact that you're trying to teach me about GOOGLE FREAKING EARTH. Seriously? We all know what it is and how to use it....duh....

Finally use google earth to zoom in on any property all you want, what does a FEMA camp look like? Why is google earth giving you a god complex?

Do you have even the slightest concept how much land the federal gov. owns in AK? http://nationalatlas...lands/DOD_1.pdf

Its a wild wild world if you're going to be ignorant at least don't be rude while doing it.

Ignorant? No. I have a very good idea about Alaska. What I do see is a continued appeal to incredulity.

I am discounting your unsubstantiated claims of personal experience. I am not teaching you how to use google earth. I am discounting your unsubstantiated anecdotes.

None of your anecdotes has anything to do with this fantasy of hundreds of miles of underground highways and large underground cities.

Ignorant? No. I have a very good idea about Alaska. What I do see is a continued appeal to incredulity.

I am discounting your unsubstantiated claims of personal experience. I am not teaching you how to use google earth. I am discounting your unsubstantiated anecdotes.

None of your anecdotes has anything to do with this fantasy of hundreds of miles of underground highways and large underground cities.

You were impugning my reputation by claiming I am "pretending" about alaskan aircraft experience. Why do you even come on a forum if you dismiss offhand every claim which is made, especially one as mundane as having lived in a state with 600,000 residents and tens of thousands of private and professional pilots?

My anecdotes were in direct response to someone who claimed construction of that magnitude could not happen because of the workers telling people. I was simply pointing out that through compartmentalization the vast majority of workers would have no idea what they were actually working on, as was the case in the story relayed to me via a reliable source regarding government construction in AK. That also fits very well within the historical model we have of the government's standard operating procedure.

Edit: just guessing but you can probably find several references to my alaskan activities in my 1500 posts here on UM ...so at least ive been telling the same lies for 4 years now :yes:

Edited by Farmer77

You were impugning my reputation by claiming I am "pretending" about alaskan aircraft experience. Why do you even come on a forum if you dismiss offhand every claim which is made, especially one as mundane as having lived in a state with 600,000 residents and tens of thousands of private and professional pilots?

My anecdotes were in direct response to someone who claimed construction of that magnitude could not happen because of the workers telling people. I was simply pointing out that through compartmentalization the vast majority of workers would have no idea what they were actually working on, as was the case in the story relayed to me via a reliable source regarding government construction in AK. That also fits very well within the historical model we have of the government's standard operating procedure.

Edit: just guessing but you can probably find several references to my alaskan activities in my 1500 posts here on UM ...so at least ive been telling the same lies for 4 years now :yes:

Never mentioned your claims about aircraft. Never stated you did or did not live in any location. Discounting your unsubstantiated anecdotes is all. I stand by my opinion that I find your claims of a "fema camp (in a remote arctic location)" in the arctic to be unfounded. I simply don't believe it.