Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Under ground government cities?

Columbo

Ok. I'll bite. What exactly does a fima camp look like?

I have no freakin clue.......

Back on topic though

When I first heard about this underground tunnel complex conspiracy thing I did a ton of reading and the one thing that I took from all of it is that Denver International is one creepy ass place http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/deception/denver-airport-hides-secret-underground-bunker.htm

http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/something-is-rotten-in-the-denver-airport-25-photos/

Disclaimer i know nothing about the sites posted I simply grabbed the first ones with those weird ass pictures

Ok. I'll bite. What exactly does a fima camp look like?

Here's a skeptical view.. http://rationalwiki....entration_camps

And here's a less skeptical one, with a comprehensive list of all these locations which are all so, er, secret .. http://www.sianews.c...rticle&sid=1062

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

Back on topic though

When I first heard about this underground tunnel complex conspiracy thing I did a ton of reading and the one thing that I took from all of it is that Denver International is one creepy ass place http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/deception/denver-airport-hides-secret-underground-bunker.htm

http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/something-is-rotten-in-the-denver-airport-25-photos/

Disclaimer i know nothing about the sites posted I simply grabbed the first ones with those weird ass pictures

Denver International?! Pshaw. You want to see 'creepy ass', look at Mirabel.

"Montreal-Mirabel International Airport was the largest airport ever envisioned, with a planned surface area of 397 square kilometers."

Source: http://www.cracked.com/article_19617_the-6-most-mind-blowing-modern-ghost-towns_p2.html

Further disclaimer: My source is more dubious than yours.

Edit: ...and that zombie love film (Warm Bodies) from last year or so was filmed at Mirabel (which I recommend)... if anyone cares. I'm just happy to add zombies to this thread. :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

The Denver International Airport has been the focus of attention from very bad art critics that are completely clueless. What is much more interesting that reading the gory details of the clueless is to go directly to one of the artists and reading what they have to say about the subject. What we learn is that the mural artist is somewhat amused by the flailing antics of the doom and gloomers who were particularly vocal about his art leading up to 2012.

http://www.zingmagazine.com/drupal/node/2039

Leo Tanguma, the Chicano muralist perhaps best known by Colorado travelers and the subcultural blogosphere of paranoid doomsday theorists for his dramatic murals at Denver International Airport, creates his complicated pieces through ...

http://www.westword.com/2007-08-30/news/dia-conspiracies-take-off/full/

Artist Leo Tanguma doesn't understand how conspiracy theorists find hidden messages in his mural on environmentalism.

The hilarious claims just go on and on from these pathetic art critics.

While the most extreme claim maintains that a massive underground facility exists below the airport where an alien race of reptilian humanoids feeds on missing children while awaiting the date of government-sponsored rapture, all of the assorted theories share a common thread: The key to decoding the truth about DIA and the sinister forces that control our reality is contained within the two Tanguma murals, "In Peace and Harmony With Nature" and "The Children of the World Dream of Peace."

Some of the more idiotic claims:

the world is controlled by an elite group of reptilian aliens known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, whose ranks include George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, the Jews and Kris Kristofferson.
Jewish alien lizards as a Masonic plot to divert observers from the true earthly enemies: remnants of the Third Reich.
the murals indicate that the Federal Emergency Management Agency has built a concentration camp below the airport to systematically murder the "people that Lucifer hates."

As Dave Barry would say, I'm not making this up.

Here are just a few more tidbits.

http://www.westword.com/2007-08-30/news/dia-conspiracies-take-off/full/

One 1998 article posted on www.konformist.com managed to connect the DIA conspiracy to JonBenét and the Denver Broncos.
Even though Sterling realizes that these connections are more than a little tenuous, he is willing to err on the side of speculation, given the sheer weirdness of the murals and evidence of DIA's capstone. "The idea that [DIA] is a temple or monument to the New World Order, it almost in some bizarre way makes sense," he says.
... found an elevator at DIA that led to a corridor that led all the way down into a military base that also contained alien-operated concentration camps.
The strangest theories he's heard are that the capstone in the main hall is a beacon for the mothership, and that underneath the basement is a camp for political prisoners.

Back to the artist

The soldier in the mural could be any soldier. "That's why I put a mask on him," Tanguma explains. "I didn't want to make him white or black. I wanted to make him villainous to give that aspect of something vile, something real, something mean."
Tanguma says he would like to "have a chance to meet with those folks and explain to them what I meant by this. I'm not part of any conspiracy whatsoever. I mean, it's weird to be saying that. In general, this is about humanity. What could they find bad about this?"

The problem is that the mindset of the conspiracy freak is to not let go no matter what.

So what is it with the Masonic stuff and the "New World Airport Commission"?

The newspaper story, while quite interesting, is rather long and I want to have a baked potato now, so I don't have time to read it all.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

Yes, and all these thousands of people would keep the gigantic conspiracy flawlessly secret. Right!

I suppose next thing we see you appear in the 9-11 troother forums.

Along with the thousands of Construction workers,where did the Several million tons of the US get deposited when they built these .

The question arises then, how do you know it's a fema camp? This can be applied to any aspect of the subject at hand, how does one know something is what's being claimed? As the examples illustrate, you can take practically any structure or image and shoehorn whatever meaning you want into it.

There was a member here a few years ago, she claimed her fiancé/partner was in the US military and underground cities were being built for people to live in. Apparently by Nov 2011 or something the civilians would be executed, while the elite and military would live in these underground cities. Not surprising when the date passed, she left.

• Like 1

The question arises then, how do you know it's a fema camp? This can be applied to any aspect of the subject at hand, how does one know something is what's being claimed? As the examples illustrate, you can take practically any structure or image and shoehorn whatever meaning you want into it.

You're making my point for me my friend. The same can be said about identifying a FEMA camp or anything else via google earth. I would imagine a fema camp probably doesn't look much different than military barracks making it impossible to discern what we are seeing. Not to mention possible governmental editing on sites like google earth. Hell we know they're reading our emails and employing people to sway our opinions on sites like these, why would we just assume everything we see via sat imagery is legit?

Why would anyone assume that the wacko claims on the internet have any legitimacy? Look at the dopey claims that came out of a well known muralist that got himself a job at an airport. The wackos make up all sort of nitwit stories that make no sense. A few take it upon themselves to ask the source, the artist, what gives and when told they promptly tell the artist he has no idea what he is talking about.

There was the old movie where the millionaire goes back to school and hires Kurt Vonnegut to write his book report. The professor gives the Vonnegut written book report about Vonnegut's book a low grade. A great comedy scene.

The problem with altering satellite images is that people think there is only 1 source for these images. People make a hobby out of pouring over images. They find things. If there were any camp in a remote area of the arctic it would be discovered.

Why would anyone assume that the wacko claims on the internet have any legitimacy? Look at the dopey claims that came out of a well known muralist that got himself a job at an airport. The wackos make up all sort of nitwit stories that make no sense. A few take it upon themselves to ask the source, the artist, what gives and when told they promptly tell the artist he has no idea what he is talking about.

There was the old movie where the millionaire goes back to school and hires Kurt Vonnegut to write his book report. The professor gives the Vonnegut written book report about Vonnegut's book a low grade. A great comedy scene.

The problem with altering satellite images is that people think there is only 1 source for these images. People make a hobby out of pouring over images. They find things. If there were any camp in a remote area of the arctic it would be discovered.

I think you are trying WAY too hard here on the underground thing , like really making me wonder about your intentions ....as for the artist im positive i remember reading an interview with him in which he claimed to have been given guidelines as to the content

Perhaps my terminology is what has thrown you how about sub-arctic, just below the arctic circle , ya know where all those military bases are

Edited by Farmer77

....as for the artist im positive i remember reading an interview with him in which he claimed to have been given guidelines as to the content

Which taken out of context like that means nothing. Most artists working on public commissions are given basic guidelines beforehand with their designs are subject to committee approval. Example:

http://www.sfartscommission.org/pubartcollection/mural-guidelines/pa05-mural-guidelines/

Without reading the original statement, as written it could in fact be taken as a defense of the work's weirdness not as in that he was working from someone else's design, but that his design was itself vetted and approved.

• Like 1

You're making my point for me my friend. The same can be said about identifying a FEMA camp or anything else via google earth. I would imagine a fema camp probably doesn't look much different than military barracks making it impossible to discern what we are seeing. Not to mention possible governmental editing on sites like google earth. Hell we know they're reading our emails and employing people to sway our opinions on sites like these, why would we just assume everything we see via sat imagery is legit?

Which again calls into question the legitimacy of the concept as a whole. Is a phenomenon which is indistinguishable from any number of other phenomena really a phenomenon?

• Like 1

I think you are trying WAY too hard here on the underground thing , like really making me wonder about your intentions ....as for the artist im positive i remember reading an interview with him in which he claimed to have been given guidelines as to the content

Perhaps my terminology is what has thrown you how about sub-arctic, just below the arctic circle , ya know where all those military bases are

So your memory is wrong. The artist has been clear since the early days that this was his idea and that the wackos have been making up nonsense claims from the start. As I pointed out in the articles the claims by wacko nutters are interesting only in their complete lack of sanity.

And you are quite wrong pretending that I may be confused about the arctic and subarctic.

umbrella corp, nuff said, must watch walking dead for survival tips!

I'm afraid if one sees a viedo that's entitled

, one's first thought isn't necessarily "that seems a credible source".

Then a guy in charge of building the base is not a credible source? People should not be so easily distracted...plus the following video does not agree with what distracted you while they both provide evidence of pre-existing massive tunnels. Maybe somebody else payed attention long enough to get to the relevant information...(the reason I included the exact time on the second video was I expected distraction and attention deficits, or even OMG that guy is crazy!!! while totally missing the point).

• Like 1

Still no evidence of these tunnels other than lame videos.

No tunnel hundreds of miles long could be constructed without attracting a huge amount of attention.

1. Where is the the removed dirt?

2. Why didn't anyone notice the construction process?

3. Where are the ventilation points so that these truckers don't die of carbon monoxide poisoning?

4. Where are the billions of dollars of machinery used in the construction?

5. Where are the water drains for this tunnel?

6. Did anyone notice this on Google Earth or MS terrain server?

7. Why are they letting regular folks drive trucks on a secret underground highway?

8. Where do they get the power to run these places?

9. Where are the emergency exits in case of a collapse?

10. Why didn't anyone notice the sound of mining under them?

Still no evidence of these tunnels other than lame videos.

No tunnel hundreds of miles long could be constructed without attracting a huge amount of attention.

1. Where is the the removed dirt?

2. Why didn't anyone notice the construction process?

3. Where are the ventilation points so that these truckers don't die of carbon monoxide poisoning?

4. Where are the billions of dollars of machinery used in the construction?

5. Where are the water drains for this tunnel?

6. Did anyone notice this on Google Earth or MS terrain server?

7. Why are they letting regular folks drive trucks on a secret underground highway?

8. Where do they get the power to run these places?

9. Where are the emergency exits in case of a collapse?

10. Why didn't anyone notice the sound of mining under them?

I'll tell you this besides the eyewitness posted in the second video: I have listened to it for hours and it does sound like an entire city down there. The only conclusion from the team of scientists was that it is non local--in that it has no identifiable source--and they have no idea what causes the sound.

Edited by markprice

There are several posts on UM about unexplained sounds around the world which seem to be coming from underground.

As for dirt removal check this out from Wikipedia:

A tunnel boring machine (TBM), consists of a shield (a large metal cylinder) and trailing support mechanisms.

At the front end of the shield a rotating cutting wheel is located. Behind the cutting wheel there is a chamber where, depending on the type of the TBM, the excavated soil is either mixed with slurry (so-called slurry TBM) or left as-is (earth pressure balance or EPB shield). The choice for a certain type of TBM depends on the soil conditions. Systems for removal of the soil (or the soil mixed with slurry) are also present.

The slurry is the important part.

Edited by Farmer77

But the point is, what evidence at all is there that any of these are anything to do with FEMA? If they can be easily disguised and it's easily deniable that they might be anything to do with FEMA, why do people assume that they are anything to do with FEMA (or the New World Order or the Illumianti) in the first place? It seems as though people assume that FEMA, the Government or the Illunmianti must be planning something evil, and then look for "evidence", and find it in any Government facility (and sometimes not even Government facilities, like railroad yards and warehouses) that might fit the theory. The whole Fema Camp theory seems to have been made up from the assumption that the Government must be evil.

• Like 1

If we're talking about Denver Airport, they're talked about in that newspaper story that was linked above somewhere. They're allegories about environmental destruction and stuff, apparently, so he says. Which is a bit ironic considering it's an Airport, i agree.

I'll tell you this besides the eyewitness posted in the second video: I have listened to it for hours and it does sound like an entire city down there. The only conclusion from the team of scientists was that it is non local--in that it has no identifiable source--and they have no idea what causes the sound.

There are lots of these faint underground sounds that have been identified with a number of sources including industrial activity and quakes. Just because a video claims that there is no identifiable source is no evidence. In places like Wilkes-Barre, PA it was common for people to hear the sounds of coal mining deep under their houses. Many, many people were aware of it and heard the sounds.

I'll ask again.

Why didn't hundreds of thousands to millions of people notice this activity across the length of the DC to Maine route this is supposed to pass under?