Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolves? Werebeasts? Fact or Fiction?

Truevision

Its simple, i share what i have learned, believe me or not, it doesn't really matter to much, it more so matters to thoughs people who will hear of or experience the details of what i have shared, sometimes people think they're crazy for what they have seen, at this this way they know they're not the only ones. I know people will not be completely happy or see what i shared as "perfectly done" and doubt, i honestly don't care about that part of sharing a story via a thread like this, don't believe me? that's ok its not easy to believe sometimes.

Its simple, i share what i have learned, believe me or not, it doesn't really matter to much, it more so matters to thoughs people who will hear of or experience the details of what i have shared, sometimes people think they're crazy for what they have seen, at this this way they know they're not the only ones. I know people will not be completely happy or see what i shared as "perfectly done" and doubt, i honestly don't care about that part of sharing a story via a thread like this, don't believe me? that's ok its not easy to believe sometimes.

so why have you posted it if you don't care? There is no point unless you have some credible sources

• Like 1

Because i do care... just not THAT much, enough that it matters to those it matter but not enough that people don't believe me or in my ability to gather credible information.

A rather interesting read, to say the least.

Also;

Drugs can do bad stuff to you, if you say is true.

Don't do it kids.

"The New richard Nixon",.......... :no: /facepalms.

Truevision, I'm not gonna doubt what you have sen, what your friends have seen, nothing of the sort. true your posts have quite a lot of detail and more importantly effort put into them.

My take on all things Supernatural/Paranormal is simple.

I find it to be fascinating stuff, all of it. yet I say this to non believers and believers.

"Prove it exists, Prove it doesn't exist? You can't can you? then your argument is invalid."

My belief on the other hand is that there are things in this world, that science will never be able to explain. Things that only science can explain and that this world is not as it seems. the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" springs to mind.

I do like your account and would love to have a private conversation. If your interested, Pm me ;)

Drugs can do bad stuff to you, if you say is true.

Don't do it kids.

DcWY8.jpg

• Like 1

A rather interesting read, to say the least.

Also;

"The New richard Nixon",.......... :no: /facepalms.

Truevision, I'm not gonna doubt what you have sen, what your friends have seen, nothing of the sort. true your posts have quite a lot of detail and more importantly effort put into them.

My take on all things Supernatural/Paranormal is simple.

I find it to be fascinating stuff, all of it. yet I say this to non believers and believers.

"Prove it exists, Prove it doesn't exist? You can't can you? then your argument is invalid."

My belief on the other hand is that there are things in this world, that science will never be able to explain. Things that only science can explain and that this world is not as it seems. the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" springs to mind.

I do like your account and would love to have a private conversation. If your interested, Pm me ;)

you do realize hes just wasting our time?

you do realize hes just wasting our time?

Perhaps, I still stick to what I said.

People prattle on about God and all this other crap yet I stick to my philosophy.

If he did make it all up, just for laughs. Then I feel sorry for the guy/girl. :P

Anyway, why no were-dogs? Or were-rabbits? Or were-sheep? :lol:

WHY?

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Okay, so I understand until you have hard proof to prove that something does or doesn't exist. But look at it this way, in the 1600's there was over 100 attacks from wolves on kids under the age of 10, But thing is if you look alittle closer to the information just over 85% of those kids went missing, Yes they could have just died, But wouldn't they have eventually found they're bodys? And the other fifteen % of those kids died within a couple of days after the attack. I'm not saying they do exist but just think about that fact because It does get me thinking. And no I don't believe in werewolves, I'm just making a valid point that until you've seen something you cannot say it does or doesn't exist.

Okay, so I understand until you have hard proof to prove that something does or doesn't exist. But look at it this way, in the 1600's there was over 100 attacks from wolves on kids under the age of 10, But thing is if you look alittle closer to the information just over 85% of those kids went missing, Yes they could have just died, But wouldn't they have eventually found they're bodys? And the other fifteen % of those kids died within a couple of days after the attack. I'm not saying they do exist but just think about that fact because It does get me thinking. And no I don't believe in werewolves, I'm just making a valid point that until you've seen something you cannot say it does or doesn't exist.

I would imagine in the 1600s it was a bit more difficult to search for bodies. Aside from that (Beast of Gevaudan anyone?) eyewitness accounts are one of the most disputed forms of evidence.

Let's keep werewolves, were-critters and the like where anything morphs into a hybrid of some sort relegated to Myth, shall we? Intermediate forms between one species and another do not seem to do well outside of laboratories and Hollywood. I cannot think of a single example in nature of an intermediate being between any one species and another.

I know that I personally witness werewolf attacks at least once or twice a week. Plus I got this pesky were-grasshopper that shows up & chases my kids around. One time, while in Alaska, a were-whale...*sob*...did things...*whimper*...to my body. :cry:

• Like 1

So news reports of animals mutilated by unknown animals....100 years of documented sightings. ..strange prints..regular reports of critters being spotted ..odd screams in the woods. ..

Yeah we got that ..lol.

Anyway, why no were-dogs? Or were-rabbits? Or were-sheep? :lol:

WHY?

I imagine were-rabbits would soon outnumber humans 50-1. :yes:

Saw a were-rabbit once and may I say, I have never seen my cousin run so fast. Brings a whole new meaning to the Easter bunny :tu:
  • Like 1

If any of you really want to know the truth or hear about real experiences i suggest not shooting one self in the foot, basically its difficult for most people who have these strange experiences to come to terms with them its another to actually share them and deal with people making accusations or demanding solid proof, i had a dream last night but i can't prove that either, but you might not doubt it because most people dream but evidence is on the short end.

The more people who mock and make fun of someone or the subject they're sharing, the LESS likely others who also have real infomation will come out and share it, online or in real life, but this is a major reason people don't share because they don't want to be mocked and treated badly.

Edited by Truevision

If any of you really want to know the truth or hear about real experiences i suggest not shooting one self in the foot, basically its difficult for most people who have these strange experiences to come to terms with them its another to actually share them and deal with people making accusations or demanding solid proof, i had a dream last night but i can't prove that either, but you might not doubt it because most people dream but evidence is on the short end.

The more people who mock and make fun of someone or the subject they're sharing, the LESS likely others who also have real infomation will come out and share it, online or in real life, but this is a major reason people don't share because they don't want to be mocked and treated badly.

People don't have real information about were-creatures because they don't actually exist here in the really real world.

• Like 2

I'd like to see a were chipmunk. Might be cute and deadly.

• Like 1

We're gonna have to sort out this were-creature problem if we're able to wear the badge, I was once a were wolf but I'm not one now-oooooooh,no one on this planet is able to shape shift so its a lot of B*******

WHile it's not totally impossible for a creature to change it's shape ONCE in it's life (caterpillar to butterfly) a magically transmitted virus that enables you to repeatedly do so?

Professor I.M. Possible refutes it.

Fiction.

Is it too late to answer the OP's question?

• Like 1

I have personally witnessed things that most people will never believe unless they see it for themselves, but even then people can find ways of disbelieving but thats none of my business.

I have no reason or desire whatsoever to mislead or lie to people, there is already WAY to much of that in this world and i for one will never add to that garbage, i share truth so others may see, even if they don't accept it, but that doesn't mean i'll share everything.

I have personally witnessed things that most people will never believe unless they see it for themselves, but even then people can find ways of disbelieving but thats none of my business.

I have no reason or desire whatsoever to mislead or lie to people, there is already WAY to much of that in this world and i for one will never add to that garbage, i share truth so others may see, even if they don't accept it, but that doesn't mean i'll share everything.

Why don't you stop being so cryptic and share some of your knowledge?

Why don't you stop being so cryptic and share some of your knowledge?

Where would the fun be in that? If he told you straight out then he wouldn't have the fun of feeling important while he slowly told us tidbits.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if they're real, but I've heard stories ofcourse. I had my own experience with something that might be confused for a werewolf, although I'm sure it wasn't.

One night I was driving home from work in the edge of the town. A road that goes through tree areas etc... so as I drove, listening to music, I almost ran over an unusually large coyote like creature who calmly made it's way across. I put on the brakes and was taken aback by the size of it. It was initimidating. I honked at it to hurry the hell up and then it stopped dead in its tracks and turned its head around and stared me down with its yellow eyes. I froze momentarily, it was just eerie the way it reacted. I got the vibe that it was a highly intelligent creature. Almost like an angry person. Now I'm not saying it was a werewolf, but it did a great job at freaking me out. Needless to say it was awhile before I took that road at night again.

Edited by Laurent
  • Like 1

I'm not sure about werewolves that you'll see in horror flicks and on TV. Werewolves, like Dracula, are based on historic events. With werewolves from the name "wolf head", angry warriors taking on the appearance and mannerisms of wolves. Berserkers derived from fierce men who became like bears. They put on animals skins that included animal heads used as "hoods". People dressed as wolves using wolf skin and when they put on wolf heads, they took on the personality of the wolves. They experimented with animal behavior on a group of rugby players on some TV show and these men later said how thrilling and bizarre it felt, that hey became these animals in that moment.

Today some military officers wear animal skins at parades. (I know this because one officer had to wear it) Werewolves are linked to an early form of ancient combat. It was the case in barbaric Europe and in the Americas.

I don't think a person can actually turn into a wolf physically but psychologically, erm yeah.

Now I do like snuggling up to a good werewolf entertainment though!

Oh yes, just forgot that I do also believe there are supernatural wolves.