Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot 2013 footage

skookum

Not sure if this has been posted already, if it has I apologise I must have missed it.

Well, I can't buy it, but I do give the cameraman a Gold Star for running after the Big Guy and getting purty clear images. Kudos.

It even looked like it was injured and limping. *wipes away tear*

I've always said we need bigfoot chasers not chickens

So would this be the same Bigfoot that can timeshift, uses holographic camouflage, and causes people to not see him when he's standing right there in front of them? Because all I'm seeing is something stumbling through the woods after being dumb enough to walk on a well maintained walking trail.

BTW, what happened to the 10-12 foot tall, several hundred pound manbeast of myth and legend? All of these new videos seem to be of man-sized creatures. Oh, that's right, they're all juveniles......

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Although I think the whole bigfoot existence is false, the thought of it escaping the cameras and video of the time is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Although I think the whole bigfoot existence is false, the thought of it escaping the cameras and video of the time is ridiculous.

It all depends on which Bigfooters you're talking to - or, frankly, which ever version of Bigfoot fits the story at the time.

I have a Bigfoot suit also.....

It is being borrowed right now to do this same thing, near Empire Lakes, Oregon.

Yeah you would think with all mankind's technology that we would at least be able to get a very clear distinct picture or video of one, I'm leaning toward it not even existing at this point in the game

Saddly there is no scale to know if this guy was 7 foot or taller, but my impression based on when it crossed the road is it is human sized.

Kinda walked like Chaka from Land of the Lost.

You'd thing BF would hear a guy crashing through the woods behind him and take off quick. Maybe this was one of the stupid ones?

Could very well be fake, the guy taking the video almost seemed to know where to stop and where to look.

I think if this was the real thing, I'd leave the camera on and set it down if BF was coming back toward me, and then you'd get much closer pics. I'd not turn the camera off till the batteries ran out. I'd keep chasing BF regardless of if he came at me or now. Oh, I'd run, but when BF stopped and moved away, I'd follow.

Just a guy in a suit.

Just a guy in a suit.

Or......

A gal.....

Being honest, I see a guy with video camera chasing after a guy in a fur suit.

Now I'm picturing a crazy person chasing after a furry, thinking it's some kind of Bigfoot/Werewolf-type creature. :P

Or......

A gal.....

Lmao, that's one tall woman.

Lmao, that's one tall woman.

How do we know how tall that was?

Got to admit looks like someone in a monkey suit and the fact he stopped because the vocals sounded aggressive...... bet he'd pee his pants if he ever actually heard a real BF go off :yes:

Edited by Tia
  • Like 1

Bigfoot is totally real.but this is fake...

If you believe bigfoot exists, what makes this vid so fake, iyo.

I think it looks pretty good. Just far away enough not to get a good look, but a better look than usual to tell it's not a bear or costumeless (word?) human.

If I was a believer I'd be all over this. I mean what more could you want? What makes this less real than any other evidence or all the blobsquatches we are inundated with.

I can see having trouble with the way the video was released or any background on the vid or the guy filming.

But having only the vid to go on, what makes you call fake?

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

As a believer, past personal sightings including movement and many vocalizations make this video shout fake to me.

Each to his own opinions though.

Edited by Tia

Bigfoot is totally real.but this is fake...

Do you have personal bigfoot experiences, like Tia, to base your decision on in calling this one a fake?

Or, what else says fake to you if you've never seen one and there exists nothing documented to compare it too?

• Like 1

For anyone who assumes this creature exists, what makes this video a fake to you?

How would a real video of a bigfoot be any different?

It's a hair covered two-legged human shaped creature.

What is different physically about a real one as oppose to this particular bigfoot so you know it is a fake?

What are you using for a comparison?

What bigfoot pelt do you have to compare it too?

What walk do you have to compare it too?

What vocalizations do you have to compare it too?

Do you dismiss the video just because of the actions of the guy who took the vid? Why?

Which bigfoot evidence do you not dismiss? Why?

Got to admit looks like someone in a monkey suit and the fact he stopped because the vocals sounded aggressive...... bet he'd pee his pants if he ever actually heard a real BF go off :yes:

I'm with you on both scores, CoolGuy. BF exists and this is not a BF.

I look dimly upon a person who claims he went into the dense woods and was just radomly video'ing the boring dense woods,

when all of a sudden....

uh-huh....

phony as the day is long, I'd say.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

I'm with you on both scores, CoolGuy. BF exists and this is not a BF.

I look dimly upon a person who claims he went into the dense woods and was just radomly video'ing the boring dense woods,

when all of a sudden....

uh-huh....

phony as the day is long, I'd say.

I agree. It would made more sense if he was randomly filiming some friends or family. But who just randomly carries a video camera around and films the woods?