Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The ultimate rebellion against God

ambelamba

Who knows, maybe I will end up like Winston Smith and profess my love for God, just like millions of people succumbed into.

You mean subjugated right?

Who knows, maybe I will end up like Winston Smith and profess my love for God, just like millions of people succumbed into.

Y'all are insane, Ron. Why would you do that? It really hard fight the indoctrination of religion in our society imposes on us, but It can be done if that is really what you want to do. You must decide that for yourself. Whatever blows your hair back, so says the Hippie Druid.

Do you believe in the existence of the devil, I'm assuming if you believe in god you believe in the devil. So do you believe that the devil exists??

Be moral. Be ethical. Be compassionate. Be considerate to fellow lifeforms. Be kind to the nature. Be altruistic and egalitarian. Don't be selfish and greedy.

Always act on moral ground. That's the ultimate rebellion against God, who created us to watch us suffer for entertainment.

That's not rebellion against God. Have you even read any holy book before? God likes submission. He wants you to do whatever he says. Being altruistic is the perfect way to get someone to submit because with altruistic you are putting others before yourself. Your self becomes less importance and it is also about self sacrifice, so God would love something as slave-minded and hurtful as altruism.

Do you believe in the existence of the devil, I'm assuming if you believe in god you believe in the devil. So do you believe that the devil exists??

I think the point he is trying to make is god is akin to the devil (if he isn't saying that he is the devil)

I think the point he is trying to make is god is akin to the devil (if he isn't saying that he is the devil)

See that to me makes no sense whatsoever

Sigh....I finally realized something.

I decided not to fight back. I realized that you don't have to love God to submit to him. If you live in North Korea and live under Kim Jong Un, do you have to love him to obey him? Obviously not.

You know, my belief that God himself is malevolent is not changed. But I won't fight him no more. I came to realize that God and Devil are simply one and the same a long time ago, but I didn't want to give into the ugly truth. I was wrong. The Old Testament of the Bible holds some truth. An awful truth. The Demiurge that rules this world is exactly like the God of OT. And the bad news is that there's no good guy out there.

I feel for Satanists who rebel against God. But I gotta tell you that it's a futile fight. The ugly and evil world is exactly what God wants. And the chosen few rule this world are the beloved servants of God. (yes, I read that new Jim Marrs book. I never liked Marrs but I really don't care if what he claims is really true.)

An awful truth. The Demiurge that rules this world is exactly like the God of OT. And the bad news is that there's no good guy out there.

Exactly, and any good people who even try to say a word are immediately squashed like bugs by the religious mainstream, it's disheartening, people want to worship someone like Emperor Palpatine.

Actually I've been reading comments on Book of Job in some Korean internet community (a very big one). Seems like everyone in the board loves to bash the Book of Job, being majority of young Korean men are very anti-Christian.

Be moral. Be ethical. Be compassionate. Be considerate to fellow lifeforms. Be kind to the nature. Be altruistic and egalitarian. Don't be selfish and greedy.

Always act on moral ground. That's the ultimate rebellion against God, who created us to watch us suffer for entertainment.

Which god are you rebelling against?

Whoever that is ruling our world. :)

That would be me.

I feel for Satanists who rebel against God.

Most Satanist don't rebel against god, because they are atheists.

Whoever that is ruling our world. :)

So you are rebelling against Wotan?

Why would god create a planet and people just to see them suffer, I mean it makes absolutely no sense to me

Why would god create a planet and people just to see them suffer, I mean it makes absolutely no sense to me

It doesn´t. But as Ron shows, it is hard to get rid of the indoctrination. Even while he is "rebelling" against the Spaghetti Monster, he is still totally obsessed by it.

• Like 1

It doesn´t. But as Ron shows, it is hard to get rid of the indoctrination. Even while he is "rebelling" against the Spaghetti Monster, he is still totally obsessed by it.

Can you be sure it's just the indoctrination and not a part of yourself telling you there's something inadequate with pragmatism? If it was that kinda part of you which you didn't hear but was an active part of you, what then?

In the States it starts when your a little kid and your parents don't even have to do it. It is every where, you are bombarded with from TV, friends, school, Internet, stores...there is no escape. Once you're brainwashed it is hard to undo it. Every once in a while that little song get through... Jesus loves me yes I know.... AHHHHHH. Zombie Jesus, I am doomed. :wacko:

• Like 1

Is it still Jesus' fault or those fault who keep waving him? I can so much understand the antipathies those overenthusiasted Jesus-nuts (sorry Jesus) create, I have no words to describe their stupidity there. It's all the more sad when I think there's good stuff in the bible, though I ain't a christian. Must be one of the world's most dogmatized, bashed and abused (by their practitioners) things on this earth. The reason, I think on both sides, both sceptics and believers, is because they take it so literally and try to make their point through "because it was so before, because history tells us so". We can change history if we want to.

Obviously God is not Satan. We can see through out many religions that they are two different things. The real question is what IS God reall, and what IS Satan really?

I gotta say the same thing again.

Maltheism is more openly discussed among Koreans than Americans. Maybe it's has to do with social and cultural difference. I am just one of many Korean men who contemplates on a malevolent deity.

And, I decided to live with what I came to believe. What can I do, fight God? I came to realize that I should just live with the ugly reality, submitting to the entity that has the complete control of this planet.

EDIT: And when I decided to submit to the evil God, I finally found some inner peace.

Edited by Ron Jeremy

Can you be sure it's just the indoctrination and not a part of yourself telling you there's something inadequate with pragmatism? If it was that kinda part of you which you didn't hear but was an active part of you, what then?

What does "pragmatism" have to do with anything here?? :huh:

It doesn't make any sense, no question. So what if there is no God? What would another explanation be about suffering, then, that leaves God out of it? Bu then there's the suffering business, too. Not everyone suffers all the time, there's a lot of love & joy in the world. Who creates that? Any is there any reason why we should reasonably expect to live lives without hardship or to think it should all be easy?

It doesn't make any sense, no question. So what if there is no God? What would another explanation be about suffering, then, that leaves God out of it? Bu then there's the suffering business, too. Not everyone suffers all the time, there's a lot of love & joy in the world. Who creates that?

Why does there have to be a mystical creator?

I have difficulties understanding why exactly the religionists find it so hard to free themselves of that irrational assumption.

But it seems to be a real problem for a lot of people out there,

Edited by Zaphod222