Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Citizen of Israel vs Nazi Checkpoint

Yamato

...What country are you from? When foreigners act like this, I can understand because they have no formal education or experience.

Enough said there. For me, that spoke volumes.

• Like 2

So Foreigners have no idea about freedom, and don't understand what it uniquely means to be Mercan. That really sounds very close to saying that Mercans are God's Chosen People, it really does.

Enough said there. For me, that spoke volumes.

I suppose you've got federal checkpoints 50-100 miles deep in your interior then.

And therefore, since a lot of people sneak past the border, people within the vicinity of the border can be suspected of not being from the US aswell. That is also suspicion.

If that's what you want to do then let the state police do it and let them profile. When Sheriff Arpaios start popping up all over each state as each state puts their very best officers in command, this task will get done on time and budget, and for a lot less.

You can't even give false information (which he didn't) until you're pulled over. You can't get pulled over until there's already suspicion. Chronology is important; stop putting the cart before the horse.

I don't care if he was standing on his damn head, he gave false information they became suspicious. Stop making up your own rules. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

You can't even give false information (which he didn't) until you're pulled over. You can't get pulled over until there's already suspicion. Chronology is important; stop putting the cart before the horse.

So you really believe that the Police are never legally allowed to stop anybody for any purpose at all unless they already suspect them of something Criminal?

So you really believe that the Police are never legally allowed to stop anybody for any purpose at all unless they already suspect them of something Criminal?

I really believe that police should never stop anybody unless they at least suspect them, or obviously for more important reasons such as search and arrest warrants.

• Like 2

So any kind of checkpoint should be illegal, not even to check licenses, roadworthiness etc., or if they're searching for, say, an escaped prisoner or Suspect?

So any kind of checkpoint should be illegal, not even to check licenses, roadworthiness etc., or if they're searching for, say, an escaped prisoner or Suspect?

The rights apply for any kind of checkpoint, even to check licenses, roadworthiness, or if they're searching for an escaped prisoner, or suspect. They can't assume everyone is an escaped prisoner and they can't assume everyone is a suspect.

If everyone is a suspect, nobody is. Or would you have us believe that merely being human is reason enough for suspicion?

• Like 2

So basically, any attempt to enforce Law would contravene Rights? So if the citizens were all to stand up for their Rights on every occasion, do you believe that would make no difference to the effectiveness of crime fighting, or would it hamper it, and if it did, would that be a price worth paying since Rights are more important? Do one's Rights not also include the Right to protection by the law?

I don't care if he was standing on his damn head, he gave false information they became suspicious. Stop making up your own rules.

They had to be suspicious before pulling him over, not after. <-- Not my rule. ;)

• Like 2

So basically, any attempt to enforce Law would contravene Rights? So if the citizens were all to stand up for their Rights on every occasion, do you believe that would make no difference to the effectiveness of crime fighting, or would it hamper it, and if it did, would that be a price worth paying since Rights are more important? Do one's Rights not also include the Right to protection by the law?

Law enforcement has standards, and it should act accordingly. A standard in their policy in accordance with our rights is that mere suspicion is enough to stop someone at a checkpoint. They also have to produce better answers than "duhh" when asked what it is they suspect. I'm not asking for much; why all the bleeding and pain?

• Like 2

In the OP video they didn't have anything to suspect Anderson of doing.

I didn't say they did, I was talking about an example from the cops over here.. Your OP video is still a joke.. You present two videos and out of the two, one is a joke that clearly shows some man ready to provoke the officers and lying about who he was, knowing fine well check points all ask the SAME routine questions Are you a citizen? It means legally, we ALL know this, everyone does, including the man claiming to be a citizen of Israel....

Your other video was miles from your OP ( Video outside White House ) It was a clear demonstration of someone who seriously was exercising his rights, and not only that but he stood up for himself against the officer that gave him a firm warning.. That video is most clear, he didn't provoke the officer, nor did he sit babbling lies about who he is.. He was straight with his words and took a stand... If you had of used that video instead of the one with the half wit provoking officers, then your thread wouldn't look like a circus... ..

I know you see what suits, that is why you have been hammered in your own thread, where the majority posting is against your OP video, and some how Yamato you are either 1- too stubborn to notice and listen ( that some have already mentioned ) 2 - Blind to it, you purchased rose tinted glasses while watching it...

I will not in any way believe that the man in the OP was in the right, nor was the checkpoint he was at remotely Nazi like he claims... I think he is someone out seeking attention on you tube, too many out there like him...he went against his bible, and the law...If the majority on here have all said it, then the problem is with yourself and the man in the video.. We are not all going to sit giving biased remarks like a few half wits on you tube did, and chant - "Yea way to go pastor ha ha ha" ...

The sad thing is, you ( Several times over ) constantly ignored other people who tried explaining their reasons and pointing out what they felt was wrong with the video, all you did was pretend it was all about you over and over.. That itself was weak and so sad on your behalf, not to mention poor debating skills ..

They had to be suspicious before pulling him over, not after.

He wasn't pulled over, he was stopped at a check point like anyone else who goes to pass through... They ask the same routine questions to everyone else, dozens per day.. He was nothing special, although he tried to be..!!!

He wasn't pulled over, he was stopped at a check point like anyone else who goes to pass through... They ask the same routine questions to everyone else, dozens per day.. He was nothing special, although he tried to be..!!!

They stopped him and a gang of agents approached and began interrogating him. It wasn't just pulled over, it was a very bad example of getting pulled over.

They stopped him and a gang of agents approached and began interrogating him. It wasn't just pulled over, it was a very bad example of getting pulled over.

Rubbish, that is not what we all saw, just you.. It was a routine checkpoint and nothing more..

They had to be suspicious before pulling him over, not after. <-- Not my rule. ;)

Or probable cause, he drove through a check point and lied to them.

If you paid attention they tell him to stop and park his car after he tells them he is a citizen of Israel.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

No, he stopped at a checkpoint, which was clearly checking all traffic, they asked him the standard routine questions "is this your vehicle, sir", and so on, he said that he was a citizen of israel, and even more stupidly said "I'd rather not answer that" to the simple question "is this your vehicle, sir". This was very pigheaded behaviour, and was a very bad example of excercising one's "Rights", and it just clearly demonstrated him to be a plonker.

If you paid attention they tell him to stop and park his car after he tells them he is a citizen of Israel.

That's exactly how it happened, If Yamato would at least pay attention to his own OP video, he would have noticed it straight away..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Those damn checkpoints to check for seatbelts... I tell you! Police state!

Oh dont victimize him again. They did not approach and start "interrogating" him. Please... No wonder no one can have a rational discussion with you.

• Like 1

The officers did there job. Personally they should of detained him when he couldn't provide proof of citizenship. If he was American all he had to say was 'Yes' and he would if been on his way. Instead he said he was a citizen of the sovereign state of Israel and could not provide proof he was legally allowed in the United States.

He caused this not the officer.

Edited by Thanato
  • Like 1

That's exactly how it happened, If Yamato would at least pay attention to his own OP video, he would have noticed it straight away..

That doesn't matter. They had no suspicion for stopping him. The marbles in their mouths when asked what they suspected proved it.

I think this "Citizen of Israel" tactic should be deployed a thousand more times a year in all of these checkpoints and they should all be filmed, and any abuses should actively be brought to court and adjudicated. That's how to defend our rights, Samantha.

• Like 1

That doesn't matter. They had no suspicion for stopping him. The marbles in their mouths when asked what they suspected proved it.

I think this "Citizen of Israel" tactic should be deployed a thousand more times a year in all of these checkpoints and they should all be filmed, and any abuses should actively be brought to court and adjudicated. That's how to defend our rights, Samantha.

As I am aware there is a Separation of Church and state in the United States and thus a Religious defence can not stand up in court if asked 'Are you an US Citizen?' and you reply with 'I am a citizen of Israel'.

It is common knowledge that Israel is a sovereign nation who's citizen's are required to have a visa before entering the United States. So when someone says they are a citizen of said Nation they will be assumed to be a citizen. Lack of knowledge about the 'good book' by LEOs can not be used as a tactic by people who just want to cause trouble.

~Thanato

• Like 2

That doesn't matter.

It does in fact matter, you were the one making the lame issue of him being pulled over, you have been ( Yet again ) proved wrong..You didn't pay close enough attention to your own OP video...

They had no suspicion for stopping him

It's a checkpoint, they stop everyone else.. He is nothing special...

I think this "Citizen of Israel" tactic should be deployed a thousand more times a year in all of these checkpoints and they should all be filmed

Yea great, lets all get to watch one joker after another make a fool of themselves ... If they ever wish to replace the TV show - Jackass, I am sure those videos would replace it.... They could also use the same irritating videos as a new torture tactic delivered over to a war zone lol

From what you just suggested above, shows that you must think that there are other Americans who would be dumb enough to try and pull a stupid stunt like that? If you do, then you obviously have no faith in the intelligent American public...

That's how to defend our rights

He didn't do that, we all know it, heck he didn't follow his bible right either, I proved that easy.. lol.........

You seriously have trouble understanding your own laws and rights, then again,you had trouble paying full attention to your own OP video,... The american constitution does not in any way tell people to lie when asked a legal routine check point question to any officer..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1