Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Citizen of Israel vs Nazi Checkpoint

Yamato

The agents didn't seem very bright.

Neither did the man in the video...Not when he thinks his bible is good enough for legal ID..But conveniently ignores other parts of his bible that clearly tells him to co-operate with the governing officers ...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

It was a checkpoint, he wasn't pulled over, he stopped to answer the routine question like everyone else does... ( You've been told this so many times )

It was.....................A Checkpoint !!

He wasn't fliming himself driving down the street... He drove into a check point.... What video are you watching? It seems from the amount of things you have posted, that are not seen in the OP video...

If I posted a video and wanted to make it into a discussion, I would have at least paid attention to it first... Try that some time, because again and again you seem to post up what didn't happen in the video..

He should have been free to go on his way. The only real difference here is what standard of freedom we want to live with. He showed that he was a citizen of Israel by reading in perfect English from the Bible in an American accent. That is the reason to let him go, not the reason to detain him further. He makes the agents look like illegal aliens. Where are their papers? That might be another tactic. To play the civic duty card and insist on them identifying themselves. I could use any prior wrongdoing by the border patrol as grounds for suspicion.

This particular OP is the gentlest most non-violent example of assertion our rights as we can get. If you don't agree with the spirit of the OP video, then what example of asserting American rights are you so stuck on? I've asked this question already and you won't provide any examples. Is your position entirely theoretical? You said how great and totally different the Adam Kokesh video is to the OP's numerous times and I don't see you over there participating. I'd love to have you come over and tell us what you think of the video's content.

• Like 2

So I can travel around the United States as a foriegn citizen and if the cop asks me any questions relating to me not being a citizen I should just keep driving?

He didn't assert any rights he lied to LEO by stating he was a citizen of the sovereign state of Israel.

So I can travel around the United States as a foriegn citizen and if the cop asks me any questions relating to me not being a citizen I should just keep driving?

He didn't assert any rights he lied to LEO by stating he was a citizen of the sovereign state of Israel.

He didn't say "sovereign state of". He was referring to the Biblical Israel. This is obvious once you see him reading to the bullies from the Bible.

You just Freudianed your way into admitting you're a foreigner btw. Is the entire patrol who hates this OP video so much made up of foreigners?

• Like 2

He should have been free to go on his way.

And he was after they had done their job... Let me ask you - Do you think they should ditch check points?

He showed that he was a citizen of Israel by reading in perfect English from the Bible in an American accent.

Which was a lie.. He know that all officers ask you who you are according to the law...Not who are you according to some belief you follow.. Catch yourself on..

That is the reason to let him go, not the reason to detain him further

I would have arrested him on the spot for deliberately wasting my time and feeding me false info.. He is lucky no one was smart enough to drill him properly, like some check points would do and then some.. Even in Israel ( the country he claims to be a citizen of ) they wouldn't accept his behaviour, as easy........ They let him go because they couldn't listen to him any longer lol

This particular OP is the gentlest most non-violent example of assertion our rights as we can get.

And the rest of us who are not keen on wearing rose tinted glasses, all think the OP video was a joke... And not once did he exercise any rights...

if you don't agree with the spirit of the OP video, then what example of asserting American rights are you so stuck on?

Certainly not the ones you are thinking of.. You seem to think the man in the OP video did exercise his rights according to the constitution which was completely wrong, for in fact he did no such thing.. As everyone knows the constitution does not tell American citizens, to feed non legal ID to officers doing their job at a check point and lie about yourself to provoke them...

I've asked this question already and you won't provide any examples.

The amount of things I have asked of you, and you blatantly ignore them all, including posts from other members, only to post the same thing again and again.. You have ignored so much on here, it's not even funny.. How many times did so many of us ( for example ) tell you it was a check point? and he wasn't pulled over? That is just one example you ignored, .

You ignored your own OP video as to what really happened, and jump to post up what didn't take place in the same video... I bet when you first saw the movie - Titanic, afterwards you told others that the ship was really abducted by aliens lol :P

You said how great and totally different the Adam Kokesh video is to the OP's numerous times and I don't see you over there participating.

Because, you already posted it on here, and I along with a few others already gave our feedback, you saw this.. I do not need to enter another thread to post the same thing again...... You have gotten us all to post the same thing time and time again on here as it is, by how you constantly miss the point of what actually happened in the OP video and what several people on here have told you...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

He didn't say "sovereign state of". He was referring to the Biblical Israel. This is obvious once you see him reading to the bullies from the Bible.

You just Freudianed your way into admitting you're a foreigner btw. Is the entire patrol who hates this OP video so much made up of foreigners?

I am a Canadian Citizen. I have never stated otherwise. In fact earlier on in this very thread I stated as such.

The bible is a book and has no place in the ruling of law in the United States as it was founded as and still is a secular nation of many faiths. It does not matter if he is reading from the 'good book' he still states that he is a citizen of Israel. Israel is a sovereign nation in the middle east. As such the LEO has to take his word at face value and treat him as a foreign national (as he as admitted to being)

• Like 1

He should have been free to go on his way.

Was he not? Did he not go on his way?

Was he not? Did he not go on his way?

Not when he was detained for the suspicion of Duhhh. Was it wrong for him to eventually go on his way even though he didn't show them his papers?

• Like 2

And he was after they had done their job... Let me ask you - Do you think they should ditch check points?

Which was a lie.. He know that all officers ask you who you are according to the law...Not who are you according to some belief you follow.. Catch yourself on..

I would have arrested him on the spot for deliberately wasting my time and feeding me false info.. He is lucky no one was smart enough to drill him properly, like some check points would do and then some.. Even in Israel ( the country he claims to be a citizen of ) they wouldn't accept his behaviour, as easy........ They let him go because they couldn't listen to him any longer lol

And the rest of us who are not keen on wearing rose tinted glasses, all think the OP video was a joke... And not once did he exercise any rights...

Certainly not the ones you are thinking of.. You seem to think the man in the OP video did exercise his rights according to the constitution which was completely wrong, for in fact he did no such thing.. As everyone knows the constitution does not tell American citizens, to feed non legal ID to officers doing their job at a check point and lie about yourself to provoke them...

The amount of things I have asked of you, and you blatantly ignore them all, including posts from other members, only to post the same thing again and again.. You have ignored so much on here, it's not even funny.. How many times did so many of us ( for example ) tell you it was a check point? and he wasn't pulled over? That is just one example you ignored, .

You ignored your own OP video as to what really happened, and jump to post up what didn't take place in the same video... I bet when you first saw the movie - Titanic, afterwards you told others that the ship was really abducted by aliens lol :P

Because, you already posted it on here, and I along with a few others already gave our feedback, you saw this.. I do not need to enter another thread to post the same thing again...... You have gotten us all to post the same thing time and time again on here as it is, by how you constantly miss the point of what actually happened in the OP video and what several people on here have told you...

I'm not answering questions? What question do you still have that doesn't require me repeating the answers?

Anderson asserted his First Amendment, Fourth Amendment and Fifth Amendment rights in this video. All the early attempts at denying his rights have shriveled on the vine. Pick up a copy of the Bill of Rights and read it. Your willful contempt of the US Constitution is frankly disgusting.

• Like 2

I am a Canadian Citizen. I have never stated otherwise. In fact earlier on in this very thread I stated as such.

The bible is a book and has no place in the ruling of law in the United States as it was founded as and still is a secular nation of many faiths. It does not matter if he is reading from the 'good book' he still states that he is a citizen of Israel. Israel is a sovereign nation in the middle east. As such the LEO has to take his word at face value and treat him as a foreign national (as he as admitted to being)

And as a Canadian citizen what rights do you have?

The elephant in the room is that Anderson did nothing to lose any of his rights, our personal opinions about him as a person notwithstanding. He successfully challenged police power. Rights don't defend themselves.

• Like 2

Not when he was detained for the suspicion of Duhhh. Was it wrong for him to eventually go on his way even though he didn't show them his papers?

He was asked a question at a checkpoint. When asked of he's a citizen of the US he told them he was a citizen of another country. After seeing that the guy is wasting their time, they let him continue... Where is there any infringement of rights here?

• Like 1

And as a Canadian citizen what rights do you have?

The elephant in the room is that Anderson did nothing to lose any of his rights, our personal opinions about him as a person notwithstanding. He successfully challenged police power. Rights don't defend themselves.

He didn't lose any rights at any point in that video.

I'm not answering questions?

For the second time...Do you or don't you, think that they should have check points? Yes or no?

Your willful contempt of the US Constitution is frankly disgusting.

I will exercise a right of my own, and that right is to not sit listening to the same fake cries you like to make that are clearly not true...I'll tell you here and now what I find completely wrong... Is the very fact that not once, has a single person in this thread said anything negative about the American constitution, and yet you claim some have, when they haven't

Everyone who disagreed with your OP video, all said the same thing, and to sum it all up in one - None of us feel the man exercised any rights.... .You see a brave few all ( Americans, Christians, and others here ) disagreeing with you, and you post up fake claims about what is posted, that we are against American rights, when quite frankly is not true......Disagreeing with a video in any way does not mean we are against rights, the truth is, we all do not see him exercise any rights..You've been told this a dozen times...

You are 100% wrong, and you posting up fake cries about those of us being against rights, is not going to cut it...

Quite frankly, I do not see why any proud red blooded American would ever make any claim to be anything but an American citizen...

I know Americans are usually proud to call themselves American citizens, and wont go against it. It's all part of being patriotic... That is why this man in the video was seen as a joke, he didn't class himself an American citizen, when in fact legally he is one..... Unless of course, you feel that that all proud Americans should claim to be citizens of other countries, and not proudly call themselves American citizens once asked by any officer doing their job? ...

If you feel they should all do what this man did, and make false legal claims about being a true US citizen ( which in fact you said more people should make videos of doing the same thing in a previous post ) then, you obviously would think anyone making a claim to be an American citizen is wrong and shouldn't be done if asked by an officer?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

As I am aware there is a Separation of Church and state in the United States and thus a Religious defence can not stand up in court if asked 'Are you an US Citizen?' and you reply with 'I am a citizen of Israel'.

It is common knowledge that Israel is a sovereign nation who's citizen's are required to have a visa before entering the United States. So when someone says they are a citizen of said Nation they will be assumed to be a citizen. Lack of knowledge about the 'good book' by LEOs can not be used as a tactic by people who just want to cause trouble.

~Thanato

This again.. The above quote again is 100 % on the mark...

If others wish to use a bible to aviod answering who they are legally, then they should pay FULL attention to this....

Romans 13-1-4.... Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities , for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

To sum up.it means to co-operate with governing authorities... Not sit and purposely lie to them, claiming to be something you are legally not, nor does it mean you have a right to provoke officers... The American constitution doesn't tell people to purposely mislead any officer out doing their job... Nor does the constitution say to provoke them... This all means, the man in the video, did not exercise any right, from his constitution or even his bible.. Even though that the bible shouldn't fall into it..

There was me thinking Americans were proud to class themselves American citizens...Well by the looks of it, not all seem to ( man in the OP video didn't ) ...But thankfully most do, if they didn't there would be something wrong. :hmm:

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

He was asked a question at a checkpoint. When asked of he's a citizen of the US he told them he was a citizen of another country. After seeing that the guy is wasting their time, they let him continue... Where is there any infringement of rights here?

That's the point of the video. His rights weren't infringed upon because he defended them properly. And they better have let him continue. Not showing them his papers, along with everything else he did, was no reason not to.

• Like 1

For the second time...Do you or don't you, think that they should have check points? Yes or no?

I've made it abundantly clear what I think about this. The States have jurisdiction of themselves. This politically correct minutia that ignores the Constitution and insists the federal government needs to be involved in is unconstitutional, unnecessary, ineffective, and frankly unacceptable.

I don't know what rights you think you exercise. And I don't know why you don't think the US Constitution isn't the governing authority you're citing Biblical scripture about.

I've made it abundantly clear what I think about this. The States have jurisdiction of themselves. This politically correct minutia that ignores the Constitution and insists the federal government needs to be involved in is unconstitutional, unnecessary, ineffective, and frankly unacceptable.

A simple yes or no was suffice. By looking at that you are against check points.. .. But from this, I can now ask you - Why do you think the US have check points?

And I don't know why you don't think the US Constitution isn't the governing authority you're citing Biblical scripture about.

I only pointed that bible text out, because the pastor was the one who eagerly used part of the same bible to make a claim once asked by officer if he was a US citizen.. He used a bible as a way of prove he was a citizen of Israel, knowing fine well they meant legally, so I point directly to a part that he seemed to ignore... In other words, he cherry picked a bible verse to provoke the officers.. He knew it was wrong, and he did it to gain attention, he did it all for his own gain and not for any American right, because the constitution doesn't tell people to lie about who they are, once asked by any officer of the law, most certainly not to deny being an American citizen..

Please see if you can answer this for me - Would you go all out to deny being an American citizen by using a holy book as proof that you are a citizen elsewhere? OR would you be the kind that would proudly admit that yes in fact you are an American citizen, and most proud to be one?.......

If people all did what this man did, then they are not exactly that proud to be an American citizen.... Shame on them, as would any true red blooded American would likely say.... Being an American is said to be something you are proud to admit, not deny it like he did by making another claim to be from another country...

I see no point in harping on about rights, when one cannot at least admit they are truly an American citizen...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

That's the point of the video. His rights weren't infringed upon because he defended them properly. And they better have let him continue. Not showing them his papers, along with everything else he did, was no reason not to.

So, his rights werent infringed, and since they werent infringed, you have no reason to believe that they would have been infringed if he didn't, ahem, "defend" them. So, its a video about nothing more than a guy being a dick to lawful authority.

• Like 3

So, his rights werent infringed, and since they werent infringed, you have no reason to believe that they would have been infringed if he didn't, ahem, "defend" them.

That's it. There should be a thousand more video events just like it. Force multiplier. ;)

• Like 2

They both, the cop as well as the pastor, work inside the law. If law allows twists like that in both sides, ain't there something wrong with the law? It shouldn't be unchangeable just because it's constitution or just behind a hard process, I mean didn't they already touch the constitution recently? I might be wrong, but got a memory of that kinda thing.

Law ain't always right, even if it can be used to dictate what you do.

• Like 2

That's it. There should be a thousand more video events just like it. Force multiplier. ;)

Yup

Just because the SC says check points 50 miles inside the borders are so-called legal it shouldnt stop citizens from exercising civil-disobedience to show how dumb a law it is.

It hasnt been a law for long and it can be removed if enough demanded it removed.

Its a dumb and arrogant far reaching law..... Are You A Citizen? Prove It To Me Or Ill Detain You......... ''Show me your papers!''.... ''You are guilty - prove youre innocent''

• Like 2

A simple yes or no was suffice. By looking at that you are against check points.. .. But from this, I can now ask you - Why do you think the US have check points?

I only pointed that bible text out, because the pastor was the one who eagerly used part of the same bible to make a claim once asked by officer if he was a US citizen.. He used a bible as a way of prove he was a citizen of Israel, knowing fine well they meant legally, so I point directly to a part that he seemed to ignore... In other words, he cherry picked a bible verse to provoke the officers.. He knew it was wrong, and he did it to gain attention, he did it all for his own gain and not for any American right, because the constitution doesn't tell people to lie about who they are, once asked by any officer of the law, most certainly not to deny being an American citizen..

Please see if you can answer this for me - Would you go all out to deny being an American citizen by using a holy book as proof that you are a citizen elsewhere? OR would you be the kind that would proudly admit that yes in fact you are an American citizen, and most proud to be one?.......

If people all did what this man did, then they are not exactly that proud to be an American citizen.... Shame on them, as would any true red blooded American would likely say.... Being an American is said to be something you are proud to admit, not deny it like he did by making another claim to be from another country...

I see no point in harping on about rights, when one cannot at least admit they are truly an American citizen...

Patriotism is the highest form of collectivism. Do you own your body?

Anderson said what he did, and his rights are in force the whole video long. Americans' First Amendment right to free speech is there to protect us from controversial speech, not cooperative speech. Our rights are here to protect us even if we're annoying, dumb, religious or provocative, in your opinion or mine.

You're spending so much word count to attack someone for their words. This topic is a powerful word-police magnet as it turns out.

Rights are human; individual; not nationalistic.

A higher standard of freedom in the Land of the Free: People should be given the benefit of the doubt for their individual rights before they're suspected by the government of not having their national rights.

• Like 2

Rights are human; individual; not nationalistic.

A higher standard of freedom in the Land of the Free: People should be given the benefit of the doubt for their individual rights before they're suspected by the government of not having their national rights.

Problem is most individuals do not know how to lead their own life no matter how much they try to convince another otherwise.

• Like 2