Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Buddhist Monk Dies For 3 Days: Comes Back To

Xnibiru

If you are someone who still doesn’t believe in the concept of ‘heaven’ and ‘hell’, please listen to this testimony provided by a Buddhist Monk who died for 3 days and witnessed both of them in his journey before coming back to warn all of us about it.....

Read Here: Buddhist Monk Dies For 3 Days: Comes Back To Share His Heaven & Hell “Near Death Experience”

Up to now, the so-called "Near Death Experience" still reamains an enigma to the modern science. To me, many spritual things are really beyond our current sicentific level. It's up to you to assess whether what the monk told us is true or not. I just want to share the story with you. :tu: :tu: :tu:

• Like 2

I only managed to listen to 2 minutes of this testimony. He was told he had died for 3 days, his heart was stopped and his body stank with putrefaction. Yet now he is alive again! To me, this is a more amazing story than his recounting of Bardo which I assume makes up the rest of the audio.

Is there any independent corroboration or medical report for this story?

I did that once too.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing. :tu:

It makes no sense an Monk would talk about heaven in hell..

Don't they believe in Buddah, Nirvana, and Reincarnation???

I didn't know Monks believed in heaven and hell

• Like 1

It makes no sense an Monk would talk about heaven in hell..

Don't they believe in Buddah, Nirvana, and Reincarnation???

I didn't know Monks believed in heaven and hell

I read this one years back. And yes, he did believe in all that before, but what he saw contradicted everything he was taught according to his experience. He says he saw Buddah himself in hell. His story is remarkable. I don't know that it's real, but it is very interesting indeed.

• Like 1

I read this one years back. And yes, he did believe in all that before, but what he saw contradicted everything he was taught according to his experience. He says he saw Buddah himself in hell. His story is remarkable. I don't know that it's real, but it is very interesting indeed.

It is interesting. Buddha in the lake of fire: priceless. Actually I don't think Buddha really denied god meaning all but the experience of God was seen as irrelevant and almost preposterous. The only way they could express God was A-U-M in three aspects as one sound or silence.

It is interesting. Buddha in the lake of fire: priceless. Actually I don't think Buddha really denied god meaning all but the experience of God was seen as irrelevant and almost preposterous. The only way they could express God was A-U-M in three aspects as one sound or silence.

This man was a devout follower of Buddha. I personally don't believe he'd lie about something like that. Something that probably offends and disturbs other followers of Buddha and no doubt has turned many of his friends against him. The point (if you choose to believe in Jesus Christ being the only Son of God) is, that it doesn't necessarily matter that Buddha was a "good man." What matters is that one must recognize and accept that there is ONLY one way to God and that is through Jesus Christ. Buddha might've been a good role model, but what good is it to make him an Idol, when he was but a man with no power to save your soul?

This man was a devout follower of Buddha. I personally don't believe he'd lie about something like that. Something that probably offends and disturbs other followers of Buddha and no doubt has turned many of his friends against him. The point (if you choose to believe in Jesus Christ being the only Son of God) is, that it doesn't necessarily matter that Buddha was a "good man." What matters is that one must recognize and accept that there is ONLY one way to God and that is through Jesus Christ. Buddha might've been a good role model, but what good is it to make him an Idol, when he was but a man with no power to save your soul?

It's not about whether he lied or not; to me it is about going to hell and coming back with dogma. If the young monk understood esoteric Buddhism he could not say Buddha ever denied God in the way it is stated in the video(did I hear that wrong? I don't think so). Every time they say AUM they are expressing God, not the exoteric form of Jesus but actually God as intended by all esoteric schools--at least the ones I'm aware of--in one form or another. Buddha wasn't just a "good man" who liked to talk and meditate; he was the end of the road: God union expressed through Nirvana. Take any Christian saint and they ultimately have the same experience or they are a fraud/purely dogmatic IMO.

Edited by markprice

I think I read about the monk a few years ago. AFAIK, he turned out to be a fraud.

Can you share a link or two that may help enlighten me about him being a fraud please?

Edited by Eleven Card Trick

It's not about whether he lied or not; to me it is about going to hell and coming back with dogma. If the young monk understood esoteric Buddhism he could not say Buddha ever denied God in the way it is stated in the video(did I hear that wrong? I don't think so). Every time they say AUM they are expressing God, not the exoteric form of Jesus but actually God as intended by all esoteric schools--at least the ones I'm aware of--in one form or another. Buddha wasn't just a "good man" who liked to talk and meditate; he was the end of the road: God union expressed through Nirvana. Take any Christian saint and they ultimately have the same experience or they are a fraud/purely dogmatic IMO.

I think we share a different understanding of what it is to be saved through the blood of Jesus nevertheless, I appreciate your point of view.

Bardo is a part of Tibetan Buddhism. Tibetan Buddhism (Vajrayāna) retains a great deal of the indigenous Bon religion. They also have an official State Oracle that goes into a trance or is possessed and gives divinations.

[media=]

[/media]

Like I said, Tibetan Buddhism is truly bizarre. I don't know why it's so popular in the West, as opposed to Zen, Chan, Pure Land or Theravada for example. I suppose it's because the Dalai Lama is such a jovial public relations spokesman, and people naturally love an underdog, especially when the oppressor is a Communist regime.

• Like 2

Bardo is a part of Tibetan Buddhism. Tibetan Buddhism (Vajrayāna) retains a great deal of the indigenous Bon religion. They also have an official State Oracle that goes into a trance or is possessed and gives divinations.

Like I said, Tibetan Buddhism is truly bizarre. I don't know why it's so popular in the West, as opposed to Zen, Chan, Pure Land or Theravada for example. I suppose it's because the Dalai Lama is such a jovial public relations spokesman, and people naturally love an underdog, especially when the oppressor is a Communist regime.

The Lugubrious Communion

"A rather large number of Tibetan occultists seem to delight in lugubrious musing and practices in which corpses play a prominent part. Vulgar sorcerers only seek by this means to acquire magic powers, but a number of more enlightened men affirm that esoteric teachings and a special kind of spiritual training is thus hidden under the veil of symbols and conventional language.

"I need not say that this repugnant mysticism has nothing at all in common with Buddhism. It is also foreign to true Lamaism, though a few lamas secretly yield to its bizarre attraction. Its origin must be saught in the light of Tantric Hinduism and doctrines of the ancient Bonpo shamanists.

"...Another mysterious rite is called rolang (the corpse who stands up). Traditions and ancient chronicles relate that, before the introduction of Buddhism into Tibet, it was practiced by Bonpo shamans during the funeral ceremony...There exists several kinds of rolang. These must not be confused with the trong jugate which causes the spirit of another being to pass into a corpse and apparently resuscitate it, though the corpse is not animated by its original occupant.

"One of these lugubrious rolang was described to me as follows by a ngagspa who said he practiced it himself. The celebrant is shut up alone with a corpse in a dark room. To animate the body he lies on it, mouth to mouth, and while holding it in his arms, he must continually repeat mentally the same formula, excluding all other thoughts.

"After a certain time the corpse begins to move. It stands up and tries to escape; the sorcerer, firmly clinging to it, prevents it from freeing itself. Now the body struggles more fiercely. It leaps and bounds to extraordinary heights, dragging the man who must hold on, keeping his lips upon the mouth of the monster, and continue mentally repeating the magic words. At last the tongue of the corpse protrudes from its mouth. The critical moment has arrived. The sorcerer seizes the tongue with his teeth and bites it off. The corpse at once collapses.

"Failure in controlling the body after having awakened it, means certain death for the sorcerer. The tongue carefully dried becomes a powerful magic weapon which is treasured by the triumphant ngagspa.

"...Besides corpses being revived by special rites, Tibetans believe also that a corpse is liable to rise suddenly and harm the living. It is for this reason that dead bodies are continually watched by someone who recites the liturgic words to prevent a sham resurrection. A trapa from Sepogon in the vicinity of Salween told me the following story. While still a boy novice, he had accompanied three lamas of his monestary to a house where a man had died. The lama were to perform the daily rite of the dead till the day appointed to carry the corpse to the cemetery. At night they retired to sleep in the corner of a large room where the body was kept, tied up in a seated posture with many scarves and clothes.

""The charge of reciting the magic formulas had been entrusted to me. In the middle of the night I may have been overcome by continuous wearisome repetition and may have dozed for a few minutes. A small noise awakened me! a black cat passed by the corpse and went out of the room. Then I heard a kind of cracking noise like the tearing of cloth, and to my horror, I saw the dead body moving and freeing itself from its bands. Mad with fright I ran out of the house, but before I escaped from the room I saw the ghost stretching out one hand and creeping upon the sleeping men.

""In the morning the three men were found dead; the corpse returned to its place but the scarves were torn and the clothes lay on the floor around him.""

"Tibetans have great faith in such stories." - Alexandra David-Neel--Magic and Mystery in Tibet

Those that escape the house roam like zombies...so you can see how the story would have an effect.

I call it bull there is no way this guy came back from the dead after 3 days

• Like 1

Silly Christian rhetoric.

• Like 1

Ummm not even close. I can explain the 'biological explanation' of why the sun shines but that doesn't mean that biology has anything to do with it. Every one of these 'explanations' violate fundamental tenants of logic, common sense, and amount to nothing more than bias speculation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc7mS4N2r3U

I call it bull there is no way this guy came back from the dead after 3 days

If Humans want to acquire new things they must change their old thinking. :st:su

If Humans want to acquire new things they must change their old thinking. :st:su

No need to think when you let a fake news site do it for you.
  • Like 2

If you are someone who still doesn’t believe in the concept of ‘heaven’ and ‘hell’, please listen to this testimony provided by a Buddhist Monk who died for 3 days and witnessed both of them in his journey before coming back to warn all of us about it.....

Read Here: Buddhist Monk Dies For 3 Days: Comes Back To Share His Heaven & Hell “Near Death Experience”

Up to now, the so-called "Near Death Experience" still reamains an enigma to the modern science. To me, many spritual things are really beyond our current sicentific level. It's up to you to assess whether what the monk told us is true or not. I just want to share the story with you. :tu: :tu: :tu:

Nope.

Yeah he is a fraud.

First of all there is no hell....

not sure if there is a heaven...

but when I get drunk and listen to good music...

i feel like I am in heaven.. so maybe there is heaven on earth...

I would like breakfast now

I think we share a different understanding of what it is to be saved through the blood of Jesus nevertheless, I appreciate your point of view.

I'll never understand your religion's obsession with the bleeding of Jesus. I think this custom was a late addition to establish the fundamentals of the religion, and takes nothing away from Jesus who does not require blood to help people who fall into his realm etc. If you take that kind of thing literally, or even as a figure of speech representing spirit; it does fit in well with the gory aspects of strange indigenous religions though.

Yeah he is a fraud.

First of all there is no hell....

Second of all you don't know that...

• Like 2

I'll never understand your religion's obsession with the bleeding of Jesus. I think this custom was a late addition to establish the fundamentals of the religion, and takes nothing away from Jesus who does not require blood to help people who fall into his realm etc. If you take that kind of thing literally, or even as a figure of speech representing spirit; it does fit in well with the gory aspects of strange indigenous religions though.

Second of all you don't know that...

Yes I do.. The church even admitted.

Also if you take the second death lake of fire..

in the bible as literal...

Then you need to take the whole beast with lots of heads and claws coming out of the water

literal....

also all the false prophecies... of an asteriod called worm wood.

First of all worm wood is an HERB. it's why it says it would make the waters bitter...

a rock would not make waters bitter...

and even then it's all symbolic....

IF hell is real.. .we can say it;s on certain parts of this earth...

Edited by LostSouls7