Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chi: Life force energy?

Pasan

I'm a guy in the age of 23 and recently got internal control over energies like:

-A wave like electric energy that pulse through my body. (Especially the spine, arms and legs.)

-The intensity and on/off of the Tinnitus (The ringing/buzzing inside the ear).

-Able to make several people uncomfortable/invaded/angry by simple meditation. For some reason they know it's me doing it. (With the will of healing people)

-Been able to control my heartrate and almost stop it(Pretty scary) through a meditation to sleep state(Woke up in a super meditative state).

I've also unlocked constant traits like this through meditation:

-Constant "butterfly feeling" in the breast/heart area.

-Deep understanding of human feelings and it's applications/importance.

Does anyone has similar experiences and/or know something about it and can accompany me in doing a wise decision with it?

• Like 1

Hi Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries. Yes especially the wave of electric energy pulsating through my body, and Tinnitus. I'd ask my Mom if she felt any electricity coming off from my hands but she said they did look redder than normal. But it sounds like you are awakening your Kundalini.

You know how to control your chi . It has applications in very specific fields . What is it you want to try to do with it ?

As most of it involves healing or martial arts .

Ok.... just don´t blast us with your Ki balls, LOL

HA! Loved the cheesy stage acting.

Careful, don´t upset the OP.... you might get a Ki blast coming your way, LOL

Hi Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries. Yes especially the wave of electric energy pulsating through my body, and Tinnitus. I'd ask my Mom if she felt any electricity coming off from my hands but she said they did look redder than normal. But it sounds like you are awakening your Kundalini.

It is indeed pretty recent, and It's nice that it is an entire science"ish" behind it to this date, good to know. :-)

I've slightly read about the Kundalini, and it is overactive, no meditation is needed to activate the electic energy pulsating, just space around the entire body (or spine to be spesific).

You know how to control your chi . It has applications in very specific fields . What is it you want to try to do with it ?

As most of it involves healing or martial arts .

Martial arts? I don't think I want to be known as a brute/fighter.. What does that give me? Glory of being best? Seems pretty selfish... :-/ (Not trying to mock anybody)

Wouldn't hurt to learn how to heal, but it is too bad if I tried to heal and ended up damaging the people instead. Who know what healing REALLY feels like?

Ok.... just don´t blast us with your Ki balls, LOL

[media=]

[/media]

I've seen it. But they are able to do it to each other, but not on strangers. :P Guess you need an open mind for it to work on you, everyone are a force(Closed minded) to be reckoned with. :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The energy is real when I was little I used to see it and at first it seems as if its bacteria on ur eye or something but its really there I once talked to it and I played this game with them where I had to get all the colors in the shiny white orbs and when I did the colors made all these crazy shapes like a Ferris wheel and a trophy and after that it was gone. Idk about the third eye thing but yes that energy is real scientist proved it when they tried to simulate a universe In a big computer with every factor of the universe. But it kept falling apart having black holes too much they needed to add more mass to there simulated universe dark matter. In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is a type of matter hypothesized to account for a large part of the total mass in the universe. Dark matter cannot be seen directly with telescopes; evidently it neither emits nor absorbs light or other electromagnetic radiation at any significant level.[1] Instead, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, radiation, and the large-scale structure of the universe. According to the Planck mission team, and based on the standard model of cosmology, the total mass–energy of the universe contains 4.9% ordinary matter, 26.8% dark matter and 68.3% dark energy.[2][3] Thus, dark matter is estimated to constitute 84.5% of the total matter in the universe and 26.8% of the total content of the universe.[4]

• Like 1

The energy is real

It is real for you if you believe in it. Read up on self-hypnosis.

It is not real for unbelievers.

It is indeed pretty recent, and It's nice that it is an entire science"ish" behind it to this date, good to know. :-)

I've slightly read about the Kundalini, and it is overactive, no meditation is needed to activate the electic energy pulsating, just space around the entire body (or spine to be spesific).

Martial arts? I don't think I want to be known as a brute/fighter.. What does that give me? Glory of being best? Seems pretty selfish... :-/ (Not trying to mock anybody)

Wouldn't hurt to learn how to heal, but it is too bad if I tried to heal and ended up damaging the people instead. Who know what healing REALLY feels like?

I've seen it. But they are able to do it to each other, but not on strangers. :P Guess you need an open mind for it to work on you, everyone are a force(Closed minded) to be reckoned with. :-)

It doesn't have to be violent. Chi can be used in tai chi... Flowing energy with the movement

It is real for you if you believe in it. Read up on self-hypnosis.

It is not real for unbelievers.

Go over to the Hombu dojo in shinjuku,or the jujitsu dojo by Tokyo dome and ask the Doshu to show you his chi.

Let me know if it's real to you after that.

The don't do cheesy over there.

To fully 'believe' that chi exists the seeker merely has to try it for themselves diligently and they will have their answer - It changed my life.

Here's some footage of some etheric light anomalies i get when i film my training...

https://www.youtube....h?v=Idwikctx1mE

Great footage. Interesting how many sprites comes to visit you while doing it. (Experiencing similar things when I'm filming myself meditating too) :-)

It is very easy for skeptics to say that the movement of the umbrellas caused by air in movement or window behind. So if it is true that your chi is causing it, then I'd say good job.

To fully 'believe' that chi exists the seeker merely has to try it for themselves diligently and they will have their answer - It changed my life.

Here's some footage of some etheric light anomalies i get when i film my training...

https://www.youtube....h?v=Idwikctx1mE

You mean cheap video filters?

• Like 2

Honestly, OP reading over some of your discovered "powers" sounds alot more like "syptoms" of heart palpitation, vascular/nerve issues, tingling sensations, heart fluttering...etc. In all seriousness you might want to see a doctor.

That training video was umm wait, is that just meditation? And I didn't see any ligth anomolies generated by your magic training powers, there was already odd light filtering when the video started.

Honestly, OP reading over some of your discovered "powers" sounds alot more like "syptoms" of heart palpitation, vascular/nerve issues, tingling sensations, heart fluttering...etc. In all seriousness you might want to see a doctor.

If I'd ever have any heart/nerve pains, I would surely go to a doctor without a doubt, thanks. But the matter of fact is that everything feels so good and natural to do with no downside beside me having to reconsider what I believe and all that.

Currently attempting to cure a person I know from cancer, and so far it seems to help, as he suddenly had energy to go walk in the park a couple of days later (Long time since he had energy to do that).

Believe what you want, but meditating and asking for additional energy from "above" is a pretty sensational experience. :-)

Currently attempting to cure a person I know from cancer, and so far it seems to help, as he suddenly had energy to go walk in the park a couple of days later (Long time since he had energy to do that).

Believe what you want, but meditating and asking for additional energy from "above" is a pretty sensational experience. :-)

My emphasis.

The serious question regarding this "mysterious energising of another", is how much of it is psychological and down to positive reinforcement, or positive self-reinforcement in the case of feeling "exhilarated" or "sensational"?

How do you measure someone's 'energy' to know you have 'energised' them? And if you can't measure that, then how can you claim to have achieved anything other than a pyschological boost?

The serious question regarding this "mysterious energising of another", is how much of it is psychological and down to positive reinforcement, or positive self-reinforcement in the case of feeling "exhilarated" or "sensational"?

I think many psychics are mentally confused and have a tendency to explain everything based around what they are thinking in the moment or what they have lead themselves to believe. In terms of positive self-reinforcement it is definitely something on top of everything, but not because I convince her, rather because I make her entire body flow with energy beyond description. Having these "exhilarated" or "sensational" feelings is certainly something they could explain with just about anything. There is a lot of ways a person can prevent explaining things wrongly by either: Say that you are trying to do something and not confidently saying you have done it. I'd rather come up with a conclusion when the results are showing.

Many represent the self-hypnotize to explain the phenomena, yet this feels nothing like hypnotize (I've been and I can to others). I feel that hypnotize focus feeling and enhancing the awareness the sensations while the contact/meditation/prayer is actually modifying them to our desire.

To try doing what I'm talking about, try breathing heavily while lying down in a couch/bed and simply keep up the heavy breathing for 10+ min (It requires a lot of patience). Try to have the mentality that you can always breath harder and more deeper. Breath deeper, not faster, try to get in as much oxygen as possible. Most likely you will feel light headed after a couple of minutes, and if you keep up breathing past it, it will feel like you are levitating as you try to relax while doing it. For me I feel my entire body is tingeling with "heat-less energy" it is like I'm unable to move the body at all, really overwhelming. The tingeling feels like a sleeping foot, but without the pain when poking it. If you are able to feel this and maintain it, then you are able to feel what I'm able to control. :-)

How do you measure someone's 'energy' to know you have 'energised' them? And if you can't measure that, then how can you claim to have achieved anything other than a pyschological boost?

When 'energising' someone's 'energy' it isn't merely something I'm able to do against his own will/barriers, in fact I needed my girlfriend to get to him. (As her relationship with him is muuuch deeper) I don't think we are able to do anything with anyone without actually been in the presence of his soul itself, and as he has left a lot of traces in our apartment that we were able to use. We even have a couple of his belongings (With even more of his traces within) it made his soul signature so much easier to reach.

The energies we feel inside him isn't based on a measureable energy, however It may be possible to get measured brain activity while under the act of communicating with his soul. For me to build up energies to a person it is very easy for me to feel how open a person is for energy as the energy just build up inside me. After opening up a person for the energies themselves, it feels like "a release" or "a drop". So for me I've got a very strong sense of controlling it, but sometimes it isn't easy to identify if it was that or something else. I can claim it isn't a pyschological boost, but I cannot tell what the energies are doing in detail or how to measure them.

But I'll keep on updating as I go along. Trust me, I'm an engineer. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

So for me I've got a very strong sense of controlling it, but sometimes it isn't easy to identify if it was that or something else. I can claim it isn't a pyschological boost, but I cannot tell what the energies are doing in detail or how to measure them.

But I'll keep on updating as I go along. Trust me, I'm an engineer. :-)

You look german or of german descent. We make great engineers. Also we come with psychic abilities. People are all hung up on "all races are equal". But they're not. Different races have different talents. Germans just tend to be a little heavy on the brainiac side with a slight tendency to go overboard at times. It's a blessing and a curse. More of a blessing if it is learned early to be handled and guided in the right direction.

Sounds like you are off to a good start at that.

You look german or of german descent. We make great engineers. Also we come with psychic abilities. People are all hung up on "all races are equal". But they're not. Different races have different talents. Germans just tend to be a little heavy on the brainiac side with a slight tendency to go overboard at times. It's a blessing and a curse. More of a blessing if it is learned early to be handled and guided in the right direction.

Sounds like you are off to a good start at that.

I agree upon the fact that humanity have different races everywhere. Actually from a evolutionary standpoint we could say everyone is their own race, none is 100% identical in fact. (Not even clones) But where is the border to extinguish 2 races from each others? Appearance? Donation/recipient compatibility? What we prefer to eat? etc.

Thanks for the compliment about identifying me as a German descent, interesting, thanks. I would indeed clasify myself as a brainiac and naive quite often (Going overboard). However I would find it hard to believe every german is a race by itself as we see huge immigrations happened the last 1000 years around in europe and the rest of the world. Unless genes would describe certain characteristics I have a hard time believing in nationality itself as it manifest more cultural/traditional aspects than anything and would be hard to prove.

• 3 weeks later...

With the buzzy electric feeling, wqhen in mediation, can be the engery/spirit, at this point if you permofm some metal techniques you could astral project.

With the buzzy electric feeling, wqhen in mediation, can be the engery/spirit, at this point if you permofm some metal techniques you could astral project.

Currently I'm using the energy to give my own body energy on a daily basis.

Tired at work and need coffee? A quick hit of spiritual energy to compensate like being fulfilled with sleep just by meditating.

Meditation is one thing, controlling the energy with a stressing working environment without a problem is something else.

I'd be interested to learn more about astral projecting. Could end up to be a interesting experience if done properly. (Given I have the ability to cause myself as much harm as good)