Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feeling so lost.

Rickety

I have a really weird predicament going on here... For about 4 days a friend of mine was missing, me and my friends searched for her all day and night, every day and night, until around 3 or 4 AM every night, I reached out to her and was able to communicate with her back and forth for 4 days, I didn't really know her that well, but we kind of got to know each other over those 4 days, she was kidnapped and when you don't have anyone else to talk to for 4 days but the person who reached out to you, you get to know each other. At first she was hesitant to talk, then she opened up, I called her sweetheart the whole time because I wanted to put her at ease a little bit and I thought using a term of endearment would help her to remain calm during the time... Well... After the 4 days I woke up and tried to communicate with her but I couldn't get a response, so I kept trying over and over again until finally I got the news... Her body was found and she had been murdered that morning... But now I'm so lost because for 4 days I had this girls thoughts and voice in my head, communicating back and forth, telling her jokes to ease her time, singing together in the car, doing duets when they came on the radio, laughing with her... And then she was just gone... I kind of knew that she had died when I was taking a shower and for some reason I just laid down in the tub and just stared off, not moving for a good 15 minutes... It's just... How do you move on from something like that? What do you do? I can't tell anybody that I was talking to her because they won't believe me and they might think I'm trying to insult the situation... I just don't know how I can move on from it, making a connection like that with someone and then they're just gone...

(Don't ask whether I asked her where she was, that's the first thing I asked her and she didn't know.)

HI Feeling So Lost, first let me say your friend was so blessed to have you spending the time you did with her in her last few days, even if it was on a telepathic level. You did help her and comfort her and sounds like that's all you could have done, so please don't let any false sense of should have's or responsibilities get you down. Of course there is no stronger healer then time and perspective so let yourself greive as you need to. That number of days in intensive communication under those drastic circumstances would very much create a strong bond between the two of you. I do have some experience in this area. I'm an author of a few books, my fist, "You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing". will help you with techniques to release the pain and break the connection with your friend and put some of what you went through into perspective. You sound like such a sweet person and many will benefit from having you in their lives. Hang in there!

• Like 1

Hello,

Yes most people do not use telepathy like this so there is no one you know in 3D who can appreciate your grief and this loss.

What I can say is that no one is ever gone. Their energetic essence moves forward preparing for her next incarnation. You may experience some closure by reaching out to her higher self. I suspect some appreciation for your time spent with her would be a good thing.

John

Angels Shadow, you are very kind. Your friend is lucky to have had you to comfort her. I can understand how you are feeling now. I'm sorry for your loss.

link to news story on this kidnapping?

I'm very sorry you went through this as many will not understand how the telepathic level works. Do you know for sure that she had been murdered that morning?

She may have lost or disconnected from "consciousness" for the 4 days and already released from her physical body as if there is no way out, it can be known as a early exit to avoid the physical trauma of death. You were talking to her projected spirit/soul and taking her through the process of transition. I am very sorry for your loss but you did an honourable job of being there for her and helping her leave this world under such awful circumstances.

You should be able to connect to her again, through her higher self when things settle.

You might want to look into developing your mediumistic abilities as way to come to terms with this and move on. Just a suggestion.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57595024&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

There's the link to the news story when they found her body. Please be respectful when you're reading it, the wound is still fresh.

I'm not sure if she was alive or dead when I was speaking to her, she seemed to be, but like you said she could have already of died. It's just so hard to move on from, she had a beautiful singing voice and the most infectious laugh lol it just hope that one day I will be able to talk to her again so I can at least hear her laugh again.

Sad story. Sometimes exchanges like this are for both parties. The comfort you provided her, then the learning experience for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry for the delayed response, it's been rough over the past couple of weeks. But I just wanted to give y'all an update on what has happened, as far as my psychic connection with Amber goes. I was very upset for a while because I thought I would never get to talk to her again, but something awesome happened about a week and a half ago, I was driving home by myself and a song came on the radio, it was one of the duets we sang together while she was missing, I started to kind of mouth the words to it, I was feeling pretty solemn, but then I heard her singing the next part of the duet!! I was so happy that she was able to sing with me again! I started laughing and crying at the same time while I was singing. She checks in from time to time, I think she's trying to help me like I was trying to help her. She was lost and I connected to her and then I was lost and she connected with me, I guess to return the favor. But she's been coming around less frequently than before, about a week ago she was checking in on me and everyone else at least once every other day, now it's more like every four days, but I think she knew that I needed her to come around for a little bit longer, just to help transition me through the hard time. But I know she's okay and I know she's in a better place, she told me that God called her home for a very specific reason, I tried to ask her what it was but she just told me that she wasn't allowed to say just yet, but it would be very clear in the near future, she promised me that me and all of my friends would understand everything very soon. But I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping me through this difficult time in my life! It was appreciated more than you could imagine and it's really helped me develop my telepathic skill to a level where I'm starting to understand how it works. Thank you all for your support!!

Sincerely,

AS

Edited by AngelsShadow
  • Like 1