Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dying Ex-CIA spills the beans...

So is he lying, crazy, or is the story true?

I shown this video to a friend of mine, but he attacked it with what I felt to be unreasonable skepticism. Claiming that if the old guy can't produce any documented proof we should just write everything he said off as 100% bull****, but I argued that "Documented Proof" = heavily classified documents that the president might not even be aloud to see, so how in the hell can we expect him to have that? They don't let you take black opp files with you when you retire from the CIA...

Not to mention, but if this guy is telling the truth he fulfilled his othe to keep his mouth shut for 40-50 years. Why would a guy honest enough to keep his word to keep quiet for 50 years steel top secret documents? Doesn't one seem a little out of character in contrast to the other?

Maybe I'm the crazy one here, but expecting this guy to have stolen top secret documents that prove his story He promissed not to tell(and frankly probably never even planned on telling) for 50 years is nievely paranoid.

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

I can't see the video myself as YouTube etc is blocked in work, but I don't believe in all these "deathbed confessions" etc, more likely to me to be lonely old people looking for some attention by providing fantastical stories without a shred of evidence to back them up.

I can't see the video myself as YouTube etc is blocked in work, but I don't believe in all these "deathbed confessions" etc, more likely to me to be lonely old people looking for some attention by providing fantastical stories without a shred of evidence to back them up.

He's not going to live long enough to enjoy the attention. He is dying of a medical condition not just old age. His age Just makes his chances of survival REALLY slim...

Please, just hold you judgment till you have seem the video, and heard everything he has to say..

• Like 1

The problem is, people do not always act within rational perameters. I can think of at least 6 people i know who would do this sort of thing purely for ****s and giggles, and honestly, i would do the same in that position, just to keep people guessing, afterall, if hes on his deathbed, who cares - noone can do anything to him once hes gone.

The same can be said about cryptic clues and treasuremaps etc, just because things are old, doesn't mean the people who created them didn't have a sense of humour, look at the Krypos, i mean, the last piece could be total garbage for a laugh? and until it is solved there is no proof otherwise.

You say it is out of character, but you/we do not know the guy or his character, and 50 years is a long time for change, also what better a way to expose it than a former CIA employee, who is 'supposed' to be a respected and believable source....Personally, i just think the guy is a genius, as whatever he wanted to achieve, it has obviously spread the word!

it used to be said that 'if these things happened then why has no one spoken out and exposed the truth'.....this can no longer be used, so the argument moves to 'why havent they got the evidence to back up what they say'.....

on your deathbed you decide to make up a story about your employers who supported you throughout your career for ..how did someone put it...s**ts and giggles...really????? that makes no sense whatsoever, neither does comparing 6 random friends with someone who has been in the CIA for most his life and is about to pass away....I think his time with his family is more important than S***s and giggles...

granted he has no evidence, but to decide its bull is limiting IMO. Do I think you should take it all at face value? no, but to ignore it and laugh it off is just as silly.

• Like 2

Rather some one who claims to be an Ex-CIA Director

Rather some one who claims to be an Ex-CIA Director

I'll have to watch the video again, but I don't think he claimed to be the CIA Director. In his story about going to The White House, then going to Area 51 he went to those places whit the Director...

I think the videos title is mistaken..

So is he lying, crazy, or is the story true?

Or maybe he is doing one last service to his country by spreading disinformation about supposed "aliens", to help cover his countries black projects. No one has ever thought of that have they?

Take William Cooper for example. He was fed that same alien BS disinformation, and did exactly what his controllers knew he would do. He went public with it and made a fool out of himself after he found out all the documents he was shown were fake, and that it was to take the prying eyes away from government, and on to supposed aliens.

Actually the CIA dude if He ever was in the CIA has changed his story many many times over the years. His latest interview with RD proves it and RD even said it in his show this month, another one bights the dust