Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My incounter with emily

Nalaik snizdag

I grew up in an old house that once was a hotel/blind pig during probation times. It was located in michigan on a lake. As a family we were semi aware something was off about this place, my dog was very aware. Barking at walls, staring down the hallway, having is hair raise off his back for no reason at all..

When i was about 13 i obtain a hasbro ouija board, it was a birthday gift.

My neighbor sharon was the same age and my partner is this journey. Few months later i finally opened the board up with sharon and jumped right in. Nothing really happened at first. We tried a few days later and it started to responded to what we were asking, normal questions who are you?, where are you?, etc. He would only give his initials which was E.H. (Edward was his name and ill get to that later). As for emily, the other contacted one was helping more then harming i feel.

We talked to ed our "friend" for days.  At one point ed started to ask us to do things. Which we agreed too. What i was doing i had no idea how evil they were, we were young and naive. He made us doing ritualistic stuff, for example he told us to go find this animal that was already dead and toss it in to the lake. We looked everywhere for this animal that he told that it would be there. It wasn't,   We thought. At one point we were going to give up and go back to the board. We were both standing across from each other, we looked at our feet and There  it was, the dead mangled animal. I assure you this animal was not there moments before.  So we did as we were told and tossed it in to the lake. 

Upon getting back to my house, i remember just feeling odd. We got to my room, we sat on the floor i put my hands on the heart shaped thing. It instantly moves to "thank you" i respond who is this? It responded "satan"" no joke. We said goodbye, closed the box, into the my bedroom closet.  But we were so intrigue to what was happening, we went back on a few days later.

This when emily came though, she comforted us in the moment. We ask the same questions as we did Ed. She told us she was a little girl who died.  I don't remember how but she told us. We talked to emily quite often that day, to the point we asked her to show herself. She promised she would. She told us to go out back to my shed and open the door. So we ran outside to my shed. We open the door and there she was. I remember this image so vividly, it was a greenish orb at first and transformed into a figure of a little girl, keeping the greenish color. With sharon and i in complete shock, slammed the door shut. We ran to her house, i spent the night. 

The next morning i went home, boxed up the board and duct taped it shut. Tucked away deep in my closet, my first mistake.

This when i started sleep walking quite often, and having the most awful dreams. Dreams of family dying, in these dreams i would experience very loud explosions and wake up in wet bed, not p***, sweat. These dreams were happening every night. One night my mother was on the couch late at night watching tv,  and she has no idea how i got there but i was on laying on top of couch above her eyes wide open, but not awake. Scared her ****less. My mother had experiences of me knocking at her door and asking for her, she would open the door and i wasn't there. I was in my bed.  

I would hear footsteps at night in our attic, i would knocking at my door..normal ghost stuff. I would sleep under the covers, tv on it was the only comfort i would have trying to get to sleep. My blankets would rise and drop, my toes would be tapped on. My dog would always be my eyes if i could see, he would stare at the ceiling and i would just feel something else in the room with me. You would catch me dead in my attic after sun down.  On the back of my bedroom door i had coat hanger, with a lot of sweaters, coats etc on it covering the whole door. Winter was near, i needed a coat so i took off the hanger and what was on my door was alarming. In the wood gain itself was a person hanging upside down on fire. I have no idea how long the image was there, me and sharon worked with the board many months earlier. 

I delt with this for a 5  years. I remember someone school telling me about there experience with a ouija board. They told me how they made it stop, they got rid of the board. Duh! Why didn't i ever think of that. When i got home that day, instantly run to my closet got the board and tossed in the trash. All of my bad dreams, footsteps, knocking went away and the board never made its way back into my life. The only thing that seems to stay is when i look at clocks, it never fails. I always look at the same exact time. 11:34 pm or am. That has always gave me the willys.

Your probably wondering how i found out what E.H. Stood for..Well a friend of mine that was always intrigued by my story, always told of my story to others. One day he was explaining the story to a coworker. The coworker asked a few question upon where this house was. My friend told him the location, and he turned white. The coworker told him that his uncle lived once, Edward h. Edward hung himself in my attic years before we moved in.  

To this day, i don't repeat this story very often. I couldnt even write all of it out, Every time i do i get that feeling again that the dark figure is trying to find me again. I never been a religious person, but i Believe in God and the devil and always wonder how to get that evil presence feeling out of my life, without going to church.  Does anybody else have that problem?

Thanks for reading, and excuse the grammer.

welcome to UM and this is interesting, what gave you the courage to post this here today, must have been dificult for you indeed

• Like 1

Welcome to UM and thanks for sharing your story. :st

Thanks! Ive been seeing things ever since. I learned to disregrard it, and not feel odd when its around. I recently moved to Los angeles, and i dont think it knows where im at. Yet.

Thanks! Ive been seeing things ever since. I learned to disregrard it, and not feel odd when its around. I recently moved to Los angeles, and i dont think it knows where im at. Yet.

are you stressed or did something tragic happen to you recently

What i mean is im more aware of my surroundings. Ive seen shadowy people at other peoples houses since my experience.

I grew up in an old house that once was a hotel/blind pig during probation times. It was located in michigan on a lake. As a family we were semi aware something was off about this place, my dog was very aware. Barking at walls, staring down the hallway, having is hair raise off his back for no reason at all..

When i was about 13 i obtain a hasbro ouija board, it was a birthday gift.

My neighbor sharon was the same age and my partner is this journey. Few months later i finally opened the board up with sharon and jumped right in. Nothing really happened at first. We tried a few days later and it started to responded to what we were asking, normal questions who are you?, where are you?, etc. He would only give his initials which was E.H. (Edward was his name and ill get to that later). As for emily, the other contacted one was helping more then harming i feel.

We talked to ed our "friend" for days. At one point ed started to ask us to do things. Which we agreed too. What i was doing i had no idea how evil they were, we were young and naive. He made us doing ritualistic stuff, for example he told us to go find this animal that was already dead and toss it in to the lake. We looked everywhere for this animal that he told that it would be there. It wasn't, We thought. At one point we were going to give up and go back to the board. We were both standing across from each other, we looked at our feet and There it was, the dead mangled animal. I assure you this animal was not there moments before. So we did as we were told and tossed it in to the lake.

Upon getting back to my house, i remember just feeling odd. We got to my room, we sat on the floor i put my hands on the heart shaped thing. It instantly moves to "thank you" i respond who is this? It responded "satan"" no joke. We said goodbye, closed the box, into the my bedroom closet. But we were so intrigue to what was happening, we went back on a few days later.

This when emily came though, she comforted us in the moment. We ask the same questions as we did Ed. She told us she was a little girl who died. I don't remember how but she told us. We talked to emily quite often that day, to the point we asked her to show herself. She promised she would. She told us to go out back to my shed and open the door. So we ran outside to my shed. We open the door and there she was. I remember this image so vividly, it was a greenish orb at first and transformed into a figure of a little girl, keeping the greenish color. With sharon and i in complete shock, slammed the door shut. We ran to her house, i spent the night.

The next morning i went home, boxed up the board and duct taped it shut. Tucked away deep in my closet, my first mistake.

This when i started sleep walking quite often, and having the most awful dreams. Dreams of family dying, in these dreams i would experience very loud explosions and wake up in wet bed, not p***, sweat. These dreams were happening every night. One night my mother was on the couch late at night watching tv, and she has no idea how i got there but i was on laying on top of couch above her eyes wide open, but not awake. Scared her ****less. My mother had experiences of me knocking at her door and asking for her, she would open the door and i wasn't there. I was in my bed.

I would hear footsteps at night in our attic, i would knocking at my door..normal ghost stuff. I would sleep under the covers, tv on it was the only comfort i would have trying to get to sleep. My blankets would rise and drop, my toes would be tapped on. My dog would always be my eyes if i could see, he would stare at the ceiling and i would just feel something else in the room with me. You would catch me dead in my attic after sun down. On the back of my bedroom door i had coat hanger, with a lot of sweaters, coats etc on it covering the whole door. Winter was near, i needed a coat so i took off the hanger and what was on my door was alarming. In the wood gain itself was a person hanging upside down on fire. I have no idea how long the image was there, me and sharon worked with the board many months earlier.

I delt with this for a 5 years. I remember someone school telling me about there experience with a ouija board. They told me how they made it stop, they got rid of the board. Duh! Why didn't i ever think of that. When i got home that day, instantly run to my closet got the board and tossed in the trash. All of my bad dreams, footsteps, knocking went away and the board never made its way back into my life. The only thing that seems to stay is when i look at clocks, it never fails. I always look at the same exact time. 11:34 pm or am. That has always gave me the willys.

Your probably wondering how i found out what E.H. Stood for..Well a friend of mine that was always intrigued by my story, always told of my story to others. One day he was explaining the story to a coworker. The coworker asked a few question upon where this house was. My friend told him the location, and he turned white. The coworker told him that his uncle lived once, Edward h. Edward hung himself in my attic years before we moved in.

To this day, i don't repeat this story very often. I couldnt even write all of it out, Every time i do i get that feeling again that the dark figure is trying to find me again. I never been a religious person, but i Believe in God and the devil and always wonder how to get that evil presence feeling out of my life, without going to church. Does anybody else have that problem?

Thanks for reading, and excuse the grammer.

You don't have to attend a church or participate in organized religion to have peace. You just have to invite Jesus into your heart, read the Bible, and live your life the way you think God wants you to. There's one thing that Satan and other evil being steer clear of, and that's a heart that's full of love for God. He can give you the vision to recognize this evil and defeat it. All you have to do is ask.