Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you could have a supernatural experience

Clarakore

Supernatural experience  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a supernatural experience?

• Yes
    • No
    • Others
  2. 2. If yes, then what type of experience would you prefer?

• Time travel
    • Cryptid encounter
    • Alien encounter
    • Ghost entity and/or spirit acitvity
    • Psychic phenomena
    • Psi powers
    • Astral projection or OBE
    • New Age experience
    • Spiritual experience including paganism
    • Urban legend

Many have claimed to never had a supernatural experience or if they have it was in one type of phenomena but not another type.

If you could choose to have any type of supernatural experience, for any reason, some would pick just to experience it, others want to believe but cannot, whatever the reason, which type of experience would you most want to have?

I voted for time travel

• Like 1

cryptid for me, the mothman has been a facination of mine for ages!

Spiritual without a doubt. What could be greater than meeting your Savior and God? I have a bunch of questions!

Spiritual without a doubt. What could be greater than meeting your Savior and God? I have a bunch of questions!

what if the answers you recieve are not what you have expected at all? and you spent your whole life wondering and building your faith around what those answers could have been, but wernt? would you change your experience than?

what if the answers you recieve are not what you have expected at all? and you spent your whole life wondering and building your faith around what those answers could have been, but wernt? would you change your experience than?

Nah, I would assume of any living being, God would give you (or anyone) the best answer possible.

Nah, I would assume of any living being, God would give you (or anyone) the best answer possible.

okay! i wasnt trying to be rude, i really was just curious, i do apologise if i have offended you in any way!

it's silly, but i've always fantasized about traveling in time. going back to the 1800's and meeting some of the people i've spent my life reading about and admiring, (frederick douglass, lucy stone, basically any number of the people involved in the early suffrage and abolitionist movements).

i do wonder... it's a common thing to talk about going back in time and doing something dramatic to change history for the better. but what would be the most efficient way to do that? go back to the turn of the 19th century and introduce them to the germ theory of medicine? that might save a whole hell of a lot of lives.

okay! i wasnt trying to be rude, i really was just curious, i do apologise if i have offended you in any way!

It's quite alright. :tu:

it's silly, but i've always fantasized about traveling in time. going back to the 1800's and meeting some of the people i've spent my life reading about and admiring, (frederick douglass, lucy stone, basically any number of the people involved in the early suffrage and abolitionist movements).

i do wonder... it's a common thing to talk about going back in time and doing something dramatic to change history for the better. but what would be the most efficient way to do that? go back to the turn of the 19th century and introduce them to the germ theory of medicine? that might save a whole hell of a lot of lives.

nice!

It's quite alright. :tu:

alright good :)

I voted for an alien encounter.... :alien:

I wouldn't want to travel to the future because then I'd start worrying about things that haven't happened yet in the present.

I was kind of torn... Time travel would be pretty cool, but I don't consider it supernatural. I picked cryptid cuz I would love to see a cryptid convention. Ya know, booths with supersunscreen and replacement fangs for vamps, the BF booth with tips on how to avoid humans in the woods, a wee folk booth or few showing gremlins the newest plane tec and how to wreck it or the effects of sprays on flower fairies.. Werewolf booth on how to hide your condition from your lovers and coworkers.. On and on :)

"Let's do the Time Warp Again!"

It's just a jump to the left......

I put spiritual with Paganism, because for one I've already had a pretty extensive amount of experience with 'ghosts', and psi or psychic powers as you use those terms. Some of them more positive than others, but it comes down to the fact that those would not produce an awe factor for me.

Secondly, many many of my ancestors are Pagan, or within other magick practicing groups, and seeing as that's something I have 0 experience in, but an absolute fascination for, I'd Love to see/do something along those lines

i would love to switch roles with patrick in "ghost" and have me some of that young demi moore, now thats an paranormal experience i would like to have! MEOW!! SHIZZAH!

• Like 1

Alien encounter - That would be nice..What with the fast technology cell phones have theses days, I'd have no trouble calling home..lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

lol nice BM

• Like 1

Not sure if this would be supernatural or paranormal but, ... Remote Viewing ... In space and time . If i can't have that, i'll take an encounter with a being from some parallel or

inner existence.

• Like 1

Not sure if this would be supernatural or paranormal but, ... Remote Viewing ... In space and time . If i can't have that, i'll take an encounter with a being from some parallel or

inner existence.

oooh good one

• Like 2

i would love to switch roles with patrick in "ghost" and have me some of that young demi moore, now thats an paranormal experience i would like to have! MEOW!! SHIZZAH!

LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQTndyhJx7Q

Does this make you think of pottery? :)

• Like 1

I voted time travel but I'm actually torn between that and alien encounter.

But time travel always to the past, I always wanted to go back in time and see how things actually happened as I don't believe the history we learn is accurate.

• Like 2

I think most people are choosing time travel for the purpose that "remote viewing" would take care of. I would like to be interactive with the time travel myself.

I think most people are choosing time travel for the purpose that "remote viewing" would take care of. I would like to be interactive with the time travel myself.

i would go back and stop alot of people from being born, trust me

butterfly effect mofo!