Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WC_UFO (Billy Meier case, 1980)

Guess they look more believable than his other fake photos

I still find it amusing at the gullibility of people still believing it today..

• Like 2

Object size indicated by the reflected image:

http://hunray.xp3.biz/WC.htm

C_wc01.gif

google map search FIGU

You forgot to take into account distance from camera. The closer the camera to the object the larger the reflected images will look. Billy Meier has been shown to be a hoaxer numerous times on the internet, even here.

Here is a site that evaluates the supposed UFO and shows it to be a concoction by Meier.

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/the-billy-meier-affair-wedding-cake-edition/

Edited by Quaentum

"Space-time Jump" Theory to Practice:

http://hunray.xp3.biz/SJ-.htm

234404dwujk4jr94ppw6cu.jpg

Interesting photoshop jobs. I say photoshop because in several pictures, objects within the picture that should be lit by the intense light from the supposed UFO's aren't. One example is the second row, second picture. The trees and other objects have dark areas that wouldn't exist if it was a real illuminated object.

A quick check of the site you linked to showed a reference to operation high jump, the expedition to Antarctica by Admiral Byrd with of course the reference to it being an attack on a Nazi base there that failed with the loss of several aircraft.

The Nazi's did not have enough transport ships to move the materials, equipment and people necessary for the construction of a base in Antarctica.

One plane was lost from operation high jump due to weather conditions but there were survivors.

The ships of operation high jump were split into three groups. Two were a mixture of fighting ships and the third was composed of the support ships. The support ships were sent to the far side of the continent, too far to be of any use if there was a battle. None of the groups were located anywhere near where supporters claim the Nazi base was.

In essence, sites like that are taking a small amount of truth (the operation high jump was an expedition to Antarctica) to try to make the massive amounts of fiction they add seem plausible. If you take the time to research and look into the claims the vanish much like a magicians illusion.

• Like 1

Interesting photoshop jobs. I say photoshop because in several pictures, objects within the picture that should be lit by the intense light from the supposed UFO's aren't. One example is the second row, second picture. The trees and other objects have dark areas that wouldn't exist if it was a real illuminated object.

1.There is only one intersection - if you had read the text.

2.You just proved that Billy come to the future, used Photoshop, then back to 1975~1980.

3.Secrets of the Nazi-Bell

This has been debunked ad nauseum. Your ridiculous statements about coming to the future and using photoshop are not helping.

Billy Meier, again, really!!??

• Like 2

1.There is only one intersection - if you had read the text.

2.You just proved that Billy come to the future, used Photoshop, then back to 1975~1980.

3.Secrets of the Nazi-Bell

[media=]

[/media]

1. You missed the point that a smaller object at a closer distance will give the same results as a larger object at a farther distance and I guess you didn't go to the page I linked to showing that his wedding cake ufo was man made.

2. Since the writing on one picture says they were taken by Guido Moosbrugger it wouldn't be Billy doing anything. You also wrongly assume that the term photoshop job implicitly indicates the use of photoshop. The term these days mealy means the image has been altered. Any method whether on the computer or in the darkroom can be used and yes before computers they were creating hoax pictures. It still doesn't alter the fact that the bright light should be illuminating objects in the photos but doesn't which is a big give away to it being an altered picture.

3. Which has nothing to do with the post I made but never the less it doesn't refute the facts that despite the desire for there to be, the evidence shows there was never a Nazi base in Antarctica.

The reflected image(Carriage house) on metal balls had determined its size.

The reflected image(Carriage house) on metal balls had determined its size.

You can continue to ignore the evidence that shows that the supposed UFO was a human construct and you can post in huge letters but that doesn't change the facts.

Of course all his pictures are fake. How desperate do you have to be to try and sell the folks at UM Billy Meier? C'mon guys, try a little harder.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 2

Nah, it's simply long exposure. The other ones are fireworks. Edited by ShadowSot

Some kook in the Spirituality vs Skepticism forum claimed when Billy Meier went to get the genuine UFO photos developed they were replaced with fake ones and Billy Meier didn't notice it..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=242685&st=15#entry4688314

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

Some kook in the Spirituality vs Skepticism forum claimed when Billy Meier went to get the genuine UFO photos developed they were replaced with fake ones and Billy Meier didn't notice it..

http://www.unexplain...15#entry4688314

It's never worth it to delude one's self (or worse, others) just to cling to a belief. I thought I had seen some pretty crazy theories but the ETH crowd still manages to surprise me on occasion. :lol:

• Like 1

I remember seeing one of Meier's shills on a KTVU Channel 2 morning show back in the 80s. I forget the guy's name but it was obvious that Meier was a fake even then. It's kinda sad that people want to believe so badly, they believe Meier is really in contact with aliens when it's such obvious BS.

Hitman