Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WC_UFO (Billy Meier case, 1980)

he's a hoaxer, that's for sure....but you got to give him that: he's very dedicated - and he's good! I mean, some of his photos are painfully fake (like that dinosaur stuff), but for a guy who's got only one arm he staged some stuff that i, personally, find pretty awesome....

teach.gif

Again, reflection in a smaller object closer to the camera and a larger object farther away can give the same reflection properties so is not indicative of the size of the craft. Combine that with what we see concerning the man made nature of the UFO and it spells F.R.A.U.D.

FERSUZ5FLROLL6L.LARGE.jpg

Example:

Calculate the distance between the camera to the center of the sphere. (Camera size: 15 x 10 cm )

sin θ/4 = 0.1754

θ = 40° , 7.5 cm x tan 70° = 20.625 cm

You can do the experiment... (no matter how big the sphere is.)

False and Trues

191029kvbww2zovuzhzw46.jpg

"Space-time Jump" Theory to Practice:

http://hunray.xp3.biz/SJ-.htm

234404dwujk4jr94ppw6cu.jpg

False and Trues

191029kvbww2zovuzhzw46.jpg

Whats funny is that in your first post (top set of pictures) you pretty much indicate they are real and in your second post (bottom set of pictures) you indicate some are fakes

Counterfeit money may damage economic, but not truth in science.

http://hunray.xp3.biz/SJ-.htm

1906436x4edeei88kew3b6.jpg

And what exactly are you trying to convey with this?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Bio-organic flying object:

For some time now a man calling himself Carlos Diaz from Tepoztlan, Mexico, has generated tonguewagging about his contacts with extraterrestrials. His claims are vehemently denied however by the extraterrestrials who say that Diaz freely invented his stories and embossed them in accordance with his intelligence and imagination. As an enthusiastic photographer he took many UFO photos which, interestingly enough, look like bio-organic flying craft of the type mentioned several times over the past years in the Semjase Contact reports. Supposedly, several of these pictures are authentic, a fact that does not necessarily link him to his purported extraterrestrial contacts, however.

161635ccf11f110ay00nnf.jpg

Ptaah: (457th Contact)

81. In contrast to that, however, it is much more often the case that bio-organic flying objects make an appearance in this space-time-configuration, and, indeed, not only on the Earth, rather also on many other inhabited and also uninhabited worlds.

82. So we can also observe such bio-organers, as we call them, on our worlds, whereby at this stage we still do not know, however, exactly what kind of forms of life they are.

83. The dimension-changers, as we also further describe them, are larger and smaller, flight-capable, bio-organic life forms, which are often fluorescent or radiate very bright light and inhabit a parallel space, that is to say, a parallel universe.

84. By nature, they are completely harmless, and even playful.

For some time now a man calling himself Carlos Diaz from Tepoztlan, Mexico, has generated tonguewagging about his contacts with extraterrestrials. His claims are vehemently denied however by the extraterrestrials who say that Diaz freely invented his stories and embossed them in accordance with his intelligence and imagination. As an enthusiastic photographer he took many UFO photos which, interestingly enough, look like bio-organic flying craft of the type mentioned several times over the past years in the Semjase Contact reports. Supposedly, several of these pictures are authentic, a fact that does not necessarily link him to his purported extraterrestrial contacts, however.

[...]

81. In contrast to that, however, it is much more often the case that bio-organic flying objects make an appearance in this space-time-configuration, and, indeed, not only on the Earth, rather also on many other inhabited and also uninhabited worlds.

82. So we can also observe such bio-organers, as we call them, on our worlds, whereby at this stage we still do not know, however, exactly what kind of forms of life they are.

83. The dimension-changers, as we also further describe them, are larger and smaller, flight-capable, bio-organic life forms, which are often fluorescent or radiate very bright light and inhabit a parallel space, that is to say, a parallel universe.

Where do you get that crap from?

BTW, have you tried long exposure shooting?

161635ccf11f110ay00nnf.jpg

You obviously have no clue of what you speak - whatever. You need to reign in your imagination and curb your gullibility...

Cheers,

Badeskov

"NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC" validates Billy Meier Claim

Finally, proof has emerged that validates Eduard (Billy) Meier's claim that he was contacted by extraterrestrials from the Pleiades in the 1970s! The January 2002 issue of National Geographic magazine printed an interesting confirmation of the validity of Meier's claims. In that issue, I found a newsbrief which acknowledges that, just as Meier claimed back in the 1970s, Mt Everest is not the highest mountain on Earth.

Meier, in his writings, stated the Pleiadians told him that Mt Chimborazo in Ecuador was higher than Mt Everest by 2,150 metres because the Earth is not perfectly round but, rather, bulges in the middle-thus, measuring mountains from sea level is not an accurate way of assessing the true height of a mountain.

National Geographic states that scientists have now determined that the Earth bulges around the middle because of the spinning action of the Earth's rotation, and thus, when measured from the center of the planet, Mt Chimborazo is actually higher than Mt Everest by 2,200 metres. Measured from sea level, Mt Everest is 2,540 metres higher than Mt Chimborazo. The newsbrief states that when measured from the centre of the Earth, Mt Chimborazo is 6,384,450 metres high and Mt Everest is 6,382,250 metres high.

For a poor Swiss farmer who never graduated from high school to pick that particular mountain and declare it to be the highest mountain on Earth, higher than Mt Everest-and to come within 50 metres of its height, measured from the centre of the planet, years before scientists recognized this fact-is quite an extraordinary feat, I think anyone would have to agree.

In 1997 I wrote Star Wisdom, a book about the essential spiritual message of the Pleiadians (based on Billy Meier's Semjase contact notes), which mentioned the Mt Chimborazo claim.

In the February 2002 issue of the UK-based UFO Magazine (vol. 21, no. 3), my book was reviewed by Kate Miller, who stated: "the question that became uppermost in my mind on reading Star Wisdom was whether a supposedly poor Swiss farmer (who never graduated from high school) could conjure up the kind of beautiful and inspiring words that are manifest in the book. Could he have possibly invented the seven basic principles of the Pleiadians that cover Oneness, Eternal Spiritual Evolution, Self-Responsibility, Love, Balance, Truth and Equality?

I can't explain it [the accurate naming of Mt Chimborazo as the highest mountain on this planet] and I seriously doubt whether sceptics would even venture to try, but please, be my guest! The same is true for anyone who feels it would be a worthwhile exercise to revisit Billy Meier and the teachings of the Pleiadians. You just may find it a truly rewarding experience."

http://www.futureofm...GU_Bulletin_042

http://www.futureofm...easonable_Doubt

NGC-January%202002.jpg

Edited by hunray

Sorry to burst your bubble but Mt. Chimborazo was already considered the highest mountain on Earth since 1800's (check the internet if you want), so Meier claims are just stating the obvious. Actually based on those allegations mount Kilimanjaro in Africa is higher than Everest too.

http://en.wikipedia....ghest_mountains

Edited by MrBene
  • Like 1

I remember being told that Chimborazo was the highest mountain when I did a little climbing with the Army in Chile as a young Officer, (1990's), and this was known as a matter of fact, and had been since at least the 1800's.

It is laughably ignorant that this could be used in the defense of meier, scrotum clenching nincompoopery of the highest order.

Strictly speaking it is not a 'mountain', but a stratovolcano - fancy those interstellar travellers not knowing that.

<snip>

Do you actually want to discuss anything or is the aim just to display your profound lack of knowledge of the topic at hand? If the latter, you are doing exceedingly well.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Meier, in his writings, stated the Pleiadians told him that Mt Chimborazo in Ecuador was higher than Mt Everest by 2,150 metres because the Earth is not perfectly round but, rather, bulges in the middle-thus, measuring mountains from sea level is not an accurate way of assessing the true height of a mountain.

E. Michael Gaposchkin must've been in contact with aliens too because he gave the same wrong number before Meier did.

http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/ike42report.htm#16_31stcontact

• Like 2

Sorry to burst your bubble but Mt. Chimborazo was already considered the highest mountain on Earth since 1800's (check the internet if you want), so Meier claims are just stating the obvious. Actually based on those allegations mount Kilimanjaro in Africa is higher than Everest too.

http://en.wikipedia....ghest_mountains

Both Meier and NatGeo are wrong.

The tallest mountain on Earth is Mauna Kea at a height of over 10,000 meters from top to bottom.

Link

Harte

I thought height was measured "from sea level" and not 'distance from Earth's Core".

Actual size of the mountain.

Hey, is it the mountain's fault that it's surrounded by water?

The volcano had to grow from the ocean floor on up.

Harte

Actual size of the mountain.

Hey, is it the mountain's fault that it's surrounded by water?

The volcano had to grow from the ocean floor on up.

Harte

:D

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

So fill me in on this thread ? WHen I read Billy Meier I auto-dump the next stroke ! :no:

"NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC" validates Billy Meier Claim

Finally, proof has emerged that validates Eduard (Billy) Meier's claim that he was contacted by extraterrestrials from the Pleiades in the 1970s! The January 2002 issue of National Geographic magazine printed an interesting confirmation of the validity of Meier's claims. In that issue, I found a newsbrief which acknowledges that, just as Meier claimed back in the 1970s, Mt Everest is not the highest mountain on Earth.

National Geographic states that scientists have now determined that the Earth bulges around the middle because of the spinning action of the Earth's rotation, and thus, when measured from the center of the planet, Mt Chimborazo is actually higher than Mt Everest by 2,200 metres. Measured from sea level, Mt Everest is 2,540 metres higher than Mt Chimborazo. The newsbrief states that when measured from the centre of the Earth, Mt Chimborazo is 6,384,450 metres high and Mt Everest is 6,382,250 metres high.

For a poor Swiss farmer who never graduated from high school to pick that particular mountain and declare it to be the highest mountain on Earth, higher than Mt Everest-and to come within 50 metres of its height, measured from the centre of the planet, years before scientists recognized this fact-is quite an extraordinary feat, I think anyone would have to agree.

In 1997 I wrote Star Wisdom, a book about the essential spiritual message of the Pleiadians (based on Billy Meier's Semjase contact notes), which mentioned the Mt Chimborazo claim.

In the February 2002 issue of the UK-based UFO Magazine (vol. 21, no. 3), my book was reviewed by Kate Miller, who stated: "the question that became uppermost in my mind on reading Star Wisdom was whether a supposedly poor Swiss farmer (who never graduated from high school) could conjure up the kind of beautiful and inspiring words that are manifest in the book. Could he have possibly invented the seven basic principles of the Pleiadians that cover Oneness, Eternal Spiritual Evolution, Self-Responsibility, Love, Balance, Truth and Equality?

I can't explain it [the accurate naming of Mt Chimborazo as the highest mountain on this planet] and I seriously doubt whether sceptics would even venture to try, but please, be my guest! The same is true for anyone who feels it would be a worthwhile exercise to revisit Billy Meier and the teachings of the Pleiadians. You just may find it a truly rewarding experience.

The Pleiades are only 150 million years old and will cease to exist in another 250 million years due to gravitational forces. Too young to have life and will never get to the point where it will have life. No life, No Pleiadians , no knowledge transferred to Meier = fictional tale on the part of Meier

The Pleiades are only 150 million years old and will cease to exist in another 250 million years due to gravitational forces. Too young to have life and will never get to the point where it will have life. No life, No Pleiadians , no knowledge transferred to Meier = fictional tale on the part of Meier

Believe it or not, Meier handles this uncomfortable truth by claiming the Pleiadeans are actually from another universe, a system that corresponds with our Pleiades in location, but in another dimension/universe.

That's when he started calling them "Plejarens."

Harte