Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My eyes are playing tricks on me

MoonSparks

Hi everyone,

Let me tell you something right from the start i dont really believe in all those ghosts things.

But something is strange, i seem to always see something in the corner of my eye, like a white or black shadow or something like that, i'm probably just crazy or something like that but i just wanted to know if anyone else has that?

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Sparks :st

Well the most common thing is that your eyes play tricks on you. Especially when it comes to peripheral vision. Lots of people catch something out of the corner of their eye and it's not paranormal at all. If it's disconcerting to you, you might want to talk to a eye doctor about it.

• Like 2

I have talked to my oculist and he said that i have completely healthy eyes, i would not bring this topic up and search about that if it was not annoying me for about a month now, anyway thanks for the help :)

it could just be floaters in the eye...

these are common if you are sleepy or tired...

• Like 1

Hi everyone, i have already started this topic a few days ago on this page but here we go again...

I'm not really believing in all this ghost stories but a few months ago i started seeing something in the corner of my eyes, i would be just a shadow in white or black an as soon as i would look in that direction everything was normal, well i have talked to my doctor and he says my eyes are all good. It's starting to annoy me, has anyone seen something like that?

Hi everyone, i have already started this topic a few days ago on this page but here we go again...

Hi MoonSparks,

Welcome to UM. I am a little confused by your statement above as you only joined the forum 2 hours ago.

Edit to add I have merged your topics as cross-posting the same content across multiple threads/sections is not permitted

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

• 1 month later...

If you don't believe in ghosts and hauntings and all that.

Why do you have an occultist?

or do you mean like a friend who happens to be an occultist?

• Like 1

If you don't believe in ghosts and hauntings and all that.

Why do you have an occultist?

or do you mean like a friend who happens to be an occultist?

Hehe, an oculist, not occultist. An oculist is an eye doctor.

• 3 weeks later...