Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Geoff Marcy to search for ET spacecraft

I understand he spends a fair amount of time looking at the sky. If they were here he would probably know.

I'm not sure I follow that thought! The man is a legend in planet hunting (if not the best), how does that equate to "If they were here he would probably know"? after all, he couldn't be looking any further away from here if he tried.

I'm not sure I follow that thought! The man is a legend in planet hunting (if not the best), how does that equate to "If they were here he would probably know"? after all, he couldn't be looking any further away from here if he tried.

I expect considering his passion, and his position with the resources available to him, that he would probably have the most extensive network on the planet in this regard?

Very good read. I can't help but wonder if are internet has already become a "Exonet". Considering that on the internet you can be talking to anyone/anything through animity. And if Aliens truly are visiting our planet in the form of UFOs it is very possible they have already connected are World Wide Web to the rest of the Galaxy.

Of course you are correct!....[ps..has anyone here ever seen Badeskov, Hazzard and Dbunker up close? :ph34r: ] .. :yes:

Cheers.

And then you'd take his word for it, I'm sure.

I am not sure he has said anything either way but assuming he has, don't ET believers accept most UFO accounts as the truth?

• Like 1

I was responding to the assertion of another poster that there are ET ships around our planet and that he does not have to peer across interstellar space to see them. The spirit of my remark was that considering how much time he (and others like him) spend looking at the sky, if alien ships are here, he would probably would have seen them by now.

• Like 3

I am not sure he has said anything either way but assuming he has, don't ET believers accept most UFO accounts as the truth?

I also would expect that if he did make such a claim, that it would not be just a claim, but supported by evidence. He would be able to show us exactly why he thinks what he does, we would not have to rely on interpretation or imagination. Hard Data would be a nice change to the field.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

I was responding to the assertion of another poster that there are ET ships around our planet and that he does not have to peer across interstellar space to see them. The spirit of my remark was that considering how much time he (and others like him) spend looking at the sky, if alien ships are here, he would probably would have seen them by now.

Ah, I should have scrolled further back to see the lead up to that remark.

• Like 1