Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Rogan questions human/bf hybrid tonight

Q-C

I actually work when its on air, but I'll try to get a dvr recording of it.

I do liek this sort of thing, but Jesse Ventura's version of this made me gun shy of them

I actually work when its on air, but I'll try to get a dvr recording of it.

I do liek this sort of thing, but Jesse Ventura's version of this made me gun shy of them

This one is not really any better....

....Well I'll be sticking to reading books in my spare time then.

...and watching Animaniacs on DVD

Totally reading more tho....totally

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like Joe Rogan's approach to the paranormal:

You b****es are crazy.

I don't have the patience to watch it. Is he claiming theres a human-bigfoot hybrid?

I don't have the patience to watch it. Is he claiming theres a human-bigfoot hybrid?

It was how the show was titled and marketed, but the human/hybrid theory put forth by a new DNA study Rogan questioned, was only a small portion of the show. Joe questioned an NYU anthropologist who had viewed the DNA study and said the conclusion was "crazy" based on the heavily flawed study.

"They used some of the latest cutting edge science....those are real technologies and potentially real data.... They don't show any of the raw data. They just sort of tell their results. Their conclusions do not logically follow from the data. Their conclusions are invalid...I couldn't follow three quarters of that paper." Todd Disotell

Edited by QuiteContrary

It was a pretty good episode, I like how Joe Rogan questions things

I found it interesting. It got me thinking, IF bigfoot is a hybrid, then someone MADE him. Why? I would think if you created a hybrid fitting bigfoot's discription you would do it to use as a laborer in deep forested areas. But what do THEY have him doing? Gathering samples?

I think it would explain why he isn't easily found. He isn't a local species, but a worker brought in, dropped off to do his work then picked up. I'm thinking like a prison work crew. :w00t: