Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Don't count 'Carlos Danger' out yet.

Yamato

(CNN) --

Don't count Carlos Danger out of the New York mayoral race just yet. He's still a contender.

That's Anthony Weiner, for anyone who slept through the news that more X-rated photos and text messages apparently sent (under that nom de plume) by Weiner to a 22-year-old woman have surfaced.

The raunchy messages were reportedly sent via the social media website Formspring in August 2012, nearly a year after Weiner resigned from Congress after his first sex scandal. But this time around, Weiner is smarter. Instead of denials, Weiner has admitted communicating with the young woman and asked for forgiveness, again.

"I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York. I hope they are willing to still continue to give me a second chance," Weiner said in his news conference Tuesday with his wife, Huma Abedin, a longtime Hillary Clinton adviser, standing by his side.

To read more:

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t4

It was just presented on CNN in the past hour how women are starting to come forward publicly about the figures they're sleeping with. They're coming forward and exposing these cheating husbands for what they are and ruining their careers in the process. And isn't it about time? If these moral losers can't follow the oaths they took to their wives, they don't deserve to be trusted to follow the oaths they took to us.

"Isn't it time to call the spectacle of the suffering political wife, standing by her man in the media glare as he admits to his latest sexual offense against her, what it really is: spousal abuse?"

http://www.cnn.com/2...ives/?hpt=hp_c3

Yes Lisa Bloom, I think you're right. Is it a new and long-overdue trend that women are going to start coming forward publicly to call out the cheaters for what they are? Are wives going to have the dignity ala Elizabeth Edwards not to stand next to the scum with a forced smile on their faces as if to say: "I can't trust him for what he says but what do I care whether any of you can?" Society makes its own moral rules to a great extent, and is this only the beginning in crafting the new normal in ours? In a world seemingly so bereft of moral justice, it's so refreshing to see examples of it particularly when they're voluntary like this.

I'll let Lisa close the show: "Here's the simple rule for male politicians: If you had your fun without her, man up and face the press corps without her. Ironically, each of these men calls himself a feminist. Respect for women begins at home, fellas."

I couldn't agree more There's nothing much better than a strong woman like this to speak to power like it deserves to be spoken to. Okay I'm done fawning now. ;)

LisaBloom3.jpg

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 2

Cool, now politics has another underhanded tactic to add to the repertoire. If the opposing side has a streak of good publicity on their side, just find a woman to cry 'cheating'. True or not, the damage was done far before anyone finds out the final verdict.

Politics is a world of lies and lack of morals. If you are going to demonize some politicians for lack of morals and lying, be prepared to share enough for the whole class.

Newsflash: politician found acting like a politician. More at 11.

Was Bill Clinton considered a good and fair politician during his term? Was he a credit to his term, or a detriment? And was he faithful to his wife, or a dirty cheater? These are the honest questions you absolutely must ask yourself before feeding into political hype and slander during an election campaign.

What a ******* mess; politics.

Edited by _Only

Cool, now politics has another underhanded tactic to add to the repertoire. If the opposing side has a streak of good publicity on their side, just find a woman to cry 'cheating'. True or not, the damage was done far before anyone finds out the final verdict.

Where is there mention of anything underhanded going on? This has nothing to do with advocating the lies of liars, it's about exposing them. Real denials that weren't total BS like Weiner's here would file a defamation lawsuit and destroy the liar in court. Of course the ones that don't do that -can't do that- because they'll get their cheating asses handed to them in court when the evidence not only ruins their career but ruins them financially in a counter suit. So I don't see how this mess you're swearing about is going to develop. The liar gets served either way.

You don't mind being led by cheats and liars? That's the first scum I want skimmed off of government. If someone's going to make the laws that I'm going to have to follow, I have to be able to trust the words that come out of their mouths. That's not too much to ask for, that's only the beginning.

I hope Weiner wins. I think it would be hilarious if the mayor of New York was sending dick pics to every hot chick he met.

It's probably one of the more honest ways a politician can show someone his dick.

You don't mind being led by cheats and liars?

Where did I imply that?

That's the first scum I want skimmed off of government. If someone's going to make the laws that I'm going to have to follow, I have to be able to trust the words that come out of their mouths. That's not too much to ask for, that's only the beginning.

Again, it's a pretty naive, but commendable, stance. But you ignored the last part of my post; the question. You're equating decisions made fueled by sexual drive to political goals, which aren't at all in the same ballpark, and I've attempted to give the biggest example I could think of.

People were talking about the same things you are back in the late '90's. The thing was, Clinton was already in office, had some great terms, kept on the right track, cheated on his wife, lied about it, may or may not have inhaled, you know the story. If he wasn't hired into office based on his falsities about his personal sex life and alleged past drug use, maybe they should just have put a more honest President like George W. Bush in his place or something. Nah.

Edited by _Only

Where did I imply that?

Again, it's a pretty naive, but commendable, stance. But you ignored the last part of my post; the question. You're equating decisions made fueled by sexual drive to political goals, which aren't at all in the same ballpark, and I've attempted to give the biggest example I could think of.

People were talking about the same things you are back in the late '90's. The thing was, Clinton was already in office, had some great terms, kept on the right track, cheated on his wife, lied about it, may or may not have inhaled, you know the story. If he wasn't hired into office based on his falsities about his personal sex life and alleged past drug use, maybe they should just have put a more honest President like George W. Bush in his place or something. Nah.

Fair enough but this isn't about politics. It's about the women liars ****ed and then publicly denied ****ing. It's about exposing liars who aspire to become politicians willing to lie their way into getting there. If lies are going to be the norm in the public sphere, let them come to the surface where we can judge them openly whether we let them stay in office to have a great 2nd term, or not.

Talking about Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and other liars isn't a reason not to expose them, it's more reason to do so. Even if we excuse the fact that Clinton cheated on his wife, and write it off as between him and his family and his God, he lied to the American people about it to serve himself. A more appropriate response to that republican witch hunt at the time was "It's none of your damned business."

Even if we excuse the fact that Clinton cheated on his wife, and write it off as between him and his family and his God, he lied to the American people about it to serve himself.

But my point is that he ended up being a great politician who didn't serve up any curve balls to the people. Yet he lied under oath about personal sexual deviancy.

edit: I mean, correct me if I'm wrong. I admit to knowing next to nothing about politics. Almost a hate fueled ignorance which I don't boast about.

Edited by _Only

And why limit this just to politics and politicians? Wiener is just a case in point, politicians like him aren't the end-all.

The bigger question may be: where does morality come from? We scoff at government trying to make us better people. We scoff at the church. We're not lucky enough to all have good parents, if we have parents at all. Living our lives out of fear isn't a winning recipe either and morality doesn't just fall out of the sky. If a kid is raised to be a heartless gutless slob that's probably what he's going to turn out to be. So people taking voluntary action in society to make other people think twice before lying for their own benefit looks like the best alternative so far to me, but I'd love to hear other even better alternatives.

But my point is that he ended up being a great politician who didn't serve up any curve balls to the people. Yet he lied under oath about personal sexual deviancy.

edit: I mean, correct me if I'm wrong. I admit to knowing next to nothing about politics. Almost a hate fueled ignorance which I don't boast about.

Huh? Clinton didn't serve up any curve balls to the people? So in "a world of lies", Bill Clinton is the honest one? :blink:

Huh? Clinton didn't serve up any curve balls to the people?

I said correct me if I'm wrong.

So in "a world of lies", Bill Clinton is the honest one? :blink:

No, it's been publicly confirmed in a popular legal trial that he isn't.

I said correct me if I'm wrong.

No, it's been publicly confirmed in a popular legal trial that he isn't.

And that's the point. Exposing these clowns as liars. First you don't want people being caught publicly in lies in order to judge them accurately because of the mess it makes, and now you're asking me for exactly that to prove you wrong that Bill Clinton didn't lie to the people? Wouldn't that just make a big political mess out of this thread?

It's not about politics. Politics is just an excuse made over an example of a politician. This is about the best way to yield honesty and open-air transparency in society particularly for powerful people who want to have power over us.

Can you think of better ways of handing out the litmus test than exposing people for their moral wrongdoing and seeing their reactions to it?

Edited by Yamato

Carlos and his Muslim-Brotherhood wife have the full support of both the Democrat party and the islamist infiltrators in the government behind them. There is no chance in hell that they will go away.

Huma is the ear of the MB in the highest echelons of the US government; it is of the highest priority that she stays close to the center of power.

• Like 1

You really should have chosen a better thread title if this isn't about political campaigns.

But honestly, I don't want to know about any pop culture figure's (politician or any other celebrity) personal relationship matters. It brings me no joy in learning of someone else's deviant wrong-doings and getting caught lying. It makes me feel badly, actually. I don't see it as a win for anyone. I see it as a media hot topic which will fade after the election, getting its 15 minutes of fame in late night talk show monologues.

If a woman wants to leave her husband because she feels she is no longer loved, go for it. But if you are set to ruin him as a person, you need to check your motives and see if it is about what is best for you, or revenge. Revenge by public humiliation and/or airing of dirty laundry isn't attractive in my eyes. Empowering, maybe. But is that the type of power you want to throw around?

I won't mention these brave selfless women who had sex with the married man, and then decided later to heroically tell about it during his campaign.

Edited by _Only

You really should have chosen a better thread title if this isn't about political campaigns.

But honestly, I don't want to know about any pop culture figure's (politician or any other celebrity) personal relationship matters. It brings me no joy in learning of someone else's deviant wrong-doings and getting caught lying. It makes me feel badly, actually. I don't see it as a win for anyone. I see it as a media hot topic which will fade after the election, getting its 15 minutes of fame in late night talk show monologues.

If a woman wants to leave her husband because she feels she is no longer loved, go for it. But if you are set to ruin him as a person, you need to check your motives and see if it is about what is best for you, or revenge. Revenge by public humiliation and/or airing of dirty laundry isn't attractive in my eyes. Empowering, maybe. But is that the type of power you want to throw around?

I won't mention these brave selfless women who had sex with the married man, and then decided later to heroically tell about it during his campaign.

Titles should be eye-catching and even controversial, not all encompassing of the issue being discussed. The OP expanded and explained and set the discussion's framework up. Let's stick to that alright?

Celebrities are people who pretend to be someone else so I don't see why people hold them in such high credibility, but if you want to bring attention to an issue, leave the experts at home and bring the celebrity who knows nothing about it. The standards in honesty for people who act like something they're not shouldn't be that high. Hollywood gossip is a dime a dozen. These people don't have any power over me to tell me what to think and what to feel and what to value and how I'm valued as a person. I think other examples of much better targets are media moguls, lawyers, oil company executives, unelected officials, et al.

I don't even think the women have to be brave and selfless. I don't even care if they're double agents in a sting operation. Whatever the best way is to raise the honesty of our society up a notch is what I'm interested in. Surely there are better ways than what's been entertained here, but what are they?

I completely agree with the OP. :tu:

I don't understand how these women stand by their husbands....

I wouldn't be able to. Of course, I'm also a vindictive b****h. :innocent:

• Like 2

Politics is a world of lies and lack of morals. If you are going to demonize some politicians for lack of morals and lying, be prepared to share enough for the whole class.

Newsflash: politician found acting like a politician. More at 11.

Was Bill Clinton considered a good and fair politician during his term? Was he a credit to his term, or a detriment? And was he faithful to his wife, or a dirty cheater? These are the honest questions you absolutely must ask yourself before feeding into political hype and slander during an election campaign.

What a ******* mess; politics.

That depends on who you talk to I guess. Some folks see him as a hero. Others might say his political career was really just a house of cards. Most people actualy think he "balanced the budget", and on a very small scale there almost right. But what most people dont know is still WAY over spent (well not judging by todays standards, but for the time) he just cut increases in spending. Some thinks he is a hero for bagging Timothy Mcveigh very shortly after the bombing, then sentenced him to death, and banned "assault rifles" (what ever that means). What they dont know, is that several eye witnesses say the building was crawling with military the whole week before the bombing, and some identify Mcveigh with them, that and alot more. Many of those witnesses lives were cut short by horrible tragedies. And lets not even get into whitewater.

Anyhow, It sucks living in NY. There is zero chance to ever elect someone with some integrity. Much less do we ever have a chance to elect someone who cares about the constitution. I mean seriously, there is actual debate about whether a guy who was just found cheating on his wife, is still electable. We cant come up with anyone better then that? Where are the freedom lovers?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

I completely agree with the OP. :tu:

I don't understand how these women stand by their husbands....

I wouldn't be able to. Of course, I'm also a vindictive b****h. :innocent:

Well in this case, the chance of residing in Gracie Mansion is so compelling that she'll tolerate anything. She's just as much a narcissistic ass as he is.

• Like 1

The Daily Show and Colbert Report had some pretty funny shiz about it last night.

I'm not a New Yorker so my opinion is pretty much pointless....

But I'm going to share it anyway!

If the people of New York have so little pride that they will allow a complete narcissistic pervert to run their city...well then they all must look and act like this when they get home

Tard_zps78d85233.gif

Here's some fun...

carlosdanger02_zps47e39d7a.jpg

Carlosdanger01_zps58407d79.jpg

And of course, the best one....for the upcoming 2016 Presidential election

weiner-holder-2016-ticket_zpsf9fbbdd2.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 3

he was born way too late, his place is ancient rome. he would fit right in then.

but if i have to chose between him quinn, former mta chaiman, and supermarket owner, i'll pick him. had enough of buissnesman running nyc, and no way i want nyc ran the way mta runs.

weiner's political record is not that bad, i don't care if he shows his dick to ladies, not at all.

Edited by aztek

he was born way too late, his place is ancient rome. he would fit right in then.

but if i have to chose between him quinn, former mta chaiman, and supermarket owner, i'll pick him. had enough of buissnesman running nyc, and no way i want nyc ran the way mta runs.

weiner's political record is not that bad, i don't care if he shows his dick to ladies, not at all.

In a way, I can see your point.

For me, I tend to expect my politicians and representatives to be held to a slightly higher standard. I like to see solid examples of good decision making skills...obviously Mr. Weiner aka...Carlos Danger...has exhibited some rather poor decision making skills...in my opinion that is.

• Like 2

Problem in NYC is there are far too many people with thier hands out. They will elect anyone who promises to keep the free ride going.

• Like 2

Problem in NYC is there are far too many people with thier hands out. They will elect anyone who promises to keep the free ride going.

there is no problems in nyc, that other states\city's don't have. you should really stop believing in this election illusion. don't be fooled, those in power will never leave it up to you to decide their carriers. ppl don't elect anyone, it is a myth, out of all mayor candidates he is the lesser evil.

do you live in nyc??? i do, and even with furer Bloomberg i would not move anywhere. and i have been to lots of places.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1