Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Don't count 'Carlos Danger' out yet.

Yamato

If I was going to sext pictures of my penis to other women or pay for sex or otherwise cheat on her (Elliot Spitzer also comes to mind) the first suggestion I'd make to myself is to stay single. Republicans who are so fixated on saving marriage from gays might better focus their energy on saving marriage from what really threatens it, divorce.

Right on time, this just came across the wire an hour ago.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/fed_up_silda_plans_divorce_Zk6nRhJI8V1JSzZk65vPAK

• Like 1

Do breaking private oaths translate/predict breaking public oaths? I would never suggest making demands on peoples' marriages over their own marital problems, that's personal business that's up to them. But using Weiner as the example, how constitutional is his voting record? I don't see the enumerated power in Article 1 that authorizes bailouts, but a cursory glance at his voting record shows that he hasn't met a bailout he didn't vote Yes for.

• Like 1

This is a funny story. Colbert and Oliver both had tons of fun with it.

So Weiner and wife are kinky--who cares? Lotsa people are kinky, in private. Is it possible for a kinky man to be a good mayor?

• Like 1

Problem in NYC is there are far too many people with thier hands out. They will elect anyone who promises to keep the free ride going.

That is a problem over here too.. Too many love living the freeloaders life, and will vote for anyone who offers them a promise for more of the same... I'd say it's like that in most places, not just in the US..

• Like 1

. Is it possible for a kinky man to be a good mayor?

good question, but we know for a fact, not kinky does not mean a good mayor.

• Like 1

there is no problems in nyc, that other states\city's don't have. you should really stop believing in this election illusion. don't be fooled, those in power will never leave it up to you to decide their carriers. ppl don't elect anyone, it is a myth, out of all mayor candidates he is the lesser evil.

do you live in nyc??? i do, and even with furer Bloomberg i would not move anywhere. and i have been to lots of places.

When it comes to NY elections I dont believe anything. Aside from my local elections I dont even vote anymore. Im well aware of the illusions.

I live about a 45 minute ride north bound from the city. Where do you live in nyc? Must be in Manhattan, cause the rest of the place is a freakin dump.

I hate to say this but Anthony Weiner is a real libido killer for me. :unsure: I don't even want to imagine him naked. He should stay with his wife if she can stand him. If I were his wife I might be arrested for domestic violence though. ^_^

• Like 1