Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeist activity caught on shop CCTV ?

Saru

Psychic Abilities are not proven to exist, not even close. Closer to being proven they do not exist if anything.

Illusionists and Magicians tricks, they are known 100% to exist.

I disagree. Many cases of psychic abilities have been documented over the years in parapsychology such as psychic/medium ,poltergeist, telepathy, clairvoyance and psychokenesis, extrasensory perception ect. Some results are very interesting. From what we can learn, in most cases it is unvoluntarily and inconsistent. But others are more precise and accurate.

In my opinion, the reason why the field of parapsychology is stagnant in our days is that we are using the material of today for studying the science of tomorrow. We don't know much of the brain and just start to get into it.

To me, saying that something complex cannot exist because it hasn't been proved yet to all of us doesn't make much sens.

Edited by sam_comm

Set up a video camera. It will never happen again.

The weird thing was my husband and I were in bed and since all the kids left home and are married we were alone. I heard a glass breaking and thought something fell in the kitchen so I sent my husband down to check. Nothing out of the ordinary. So...I went to check and there was nothing in the kitchen so I looked in the family room. When I turned on the lights there was glass all over the floor. Seems the top part of my hurricane lamp along with the candle smashed to the floor. The candle holder was still on top of the shelf way in the back behind a potted plant and a row of trophies in front of the plant. I have no idea how that stupid thing flew OVER all the stuff in front to land on the ground. Hubby's answer? The wind...or a mouse. In the middle of winter my windows are closed and the only wind was coming from him and his silly explanation. Also that mouse had to be larger than a large rat to throw anything over the stuff in front. Mighty mouse maybe? All I can say is it creeped me out and I slept with the lights on that night! The only other thing that happened was a clock on top of the bookshelf started ringing its alarm. It was a battery operated thing but it had no batteries in it. Since then nothing.

I notice the red box lacks shadows when being pulled out.

= CGI.

hmmm how did the guy showing the video knew it would happen?

I disagree. Many cases of psychic abilities have been documented over the years in parapsychology such as psychic/medium ,poltergeist, telepathy, clairvoyance and psychokenesis, extrasensory perception ect. Some results are very interesting. From what we can learn, in most cases it is unvoluntarily and inconsistent. But others are more precise and accurate.

No, they haven't.

• Like 2

looks like whoever the guy in black is, is the one pranking possibly the entire store (or whoever all saw the box) props though for however he did it.

No, they haven't.

Could you be more specific? For your statement goes against some great readings I have made on the subject of Parapsychology.

Could you be more specific? For your statement goes against some great readings I have made on the subject of Parapsychology.

You made the claim. You post the evidence.

It's not my job to prove a negative.

• Like 1

You made the claim. You post the evidence.

It's not my job to prove a negative.

But why did you said ''No they haven't'' if you don't even know what I am refering to? This seems quite baseless to me then.

That is why I asked you to be more specific about it.

As for my claim,

I'll propose to you a great series on the topic of Parapsychology:

La Parapsychologie - Les Pouvoirs Inconnu de l'homme.

http://newage.kazeo....me,a463214.html

It is a 27 volumes series and it is in French language but perhaps you may be able to find it in English. I haven't read them all but it is clearly interesting and should be worth it.

Edited by sam_comm

mauahhaah SHIZZAH

At 0:19 it sort of looks like the red box somehow goes behind the shelf, which was behind the box in the previous frame. Am I seeing things or evidence of CGI?

Actually I think i'm seeing things. I think the angle confused me. It seems to fall just beyond that shelf.

Edited by DKO

looks like a good practical joke

More than likely a hoax, but without proof you can't disprove it so.... freakkkkkky

Maybe I have an untrained eye (and/or mind!) but that makes me wonder if anything is watching me. In my office.... while I am alone. *looks over shoulder*

I do believe in Poltergeist as a phenomena, now, this video...mmmm fishy fishy fishy.

again, red tea box floats out yet it had no shadow like the other products, no one see this?

again, red tea box floats out yet it had no shadow like the other products, no one see this?

Hmm, how do you mean no shadow? there is a diffuse shadow that falls on the vertical face of the shelf as it passes.

looking at it closely now has actually made it more interesting to me.

The box matches the lighting of the scene- which is above, but seems to be strongest coming from somewhere towards the camera.

Its shadow moves across the face of the shelves in an angle away from us as it should, and when the box flips, you can see its faces catching the light from the right direction.

Of course, a decent cgi guy only needs to look at the scene, see the direction of the light, and stick in his light source accordingly.

And considering it does look cgi to me- something isn't quite right in the light levels on the box and its edges- makes me think it was done by somebody who at least kinda know what he's doing.

Shop worker dreaming of a career as a movie special effects artist? perhaps :sm

• 1 month later...

Observe...at upper far right of the first few seconds of this film... Did anyone see the shadowy figure? Was it the prankster? Was it something else? I ladies and gentlemen... Gotta go to work.....

interesting imagine if they guy happened to turn before the object fell he would of been like what the ****?!!!!!!!