Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman savagely attacked by feral cats

Still Waters

dude there is a group of them that live in abandoned house down the road, i see atleast 9-11 of them together at all times, even watche 5 of them at once attack a musk rat in a group tactic, so they are indeed pack animals, your just used to the house cats witch we are the reason they are seperated from there kin

and i have a playful house cat that likes to jump at the face froma book shelf and she has knocked me down atleast 3 times since weve had her

this is why people get killed by animals, were naive and underestimate them, its nature these are animals ment to be in the wild not messed with

• Like 3

I saw that fight on big cat diary, except it was lions.

I saw that fight on big cat diary, except it was lions.

exactly, people are dumb and think animals wont react wildly, sad to say its the animal and not the stupid person that gets dealt with

Let me tell you that even ONE cat gone mad can do a lot of damage to an unsuspecting human. They have teeth, razor sharp claws and are extremely dextrous and lithe. If one angry adult cat should latch itself on you, and you weren't ready, you very well could be knocked the heck down.

Yeah, if you get a `facehugger´, imagine they plant the claws of their hind leg in your chest for grip and then start their insane quick paw/claw routine on your face. Your face will look like a hamburger before you even know what happened. But if they get in low and on your legs/waist and feet you have a pretty good chance to wring some necks and "kicking a field-goal".

• Like 2

Yeah, if you get a `facehugger´, imagine they plant the claws of their hind leg in your chest for grip and then start their insane quick paw/claw routine on your face. Your face will look like a hamburger before you even know what happened. But if they get in low and on your legs/waist and feet you have a pretty good chance to wring some necks and "kicking a field-goal".

LOL! elljay you always seem to able to make me crack like an egg! now im hungry for hamburgers........

LOL! elljay you always seem to able to make me crack like an egg! now im hungry for hamburgers........

Hehe, bon appétit. :)

Hehe, bon appétit. :)

lo, but really though that was funny

They said they took the poodle to the vet, but didn't say if it got hurt.

The only reason I can think the cats would attack like that is she or the dog possed a threat to them or their babies.

• Like 1

They said they took the poodle to the vet, but didn't say if it got hurt.

The only reason I can think the cats would attack like that is she or the dog possed a threat to them or their babies.

has to be that, i too find it strange if they acted otherwise without being provoked

I love cats, but if I would be in that situation I would be `kicking for a field-goal´ and wringing some necks. They were cats not lions.

My thoughts too. Wouldn't want it to happen as they'd do some damage, but they'd definitely be getting the law of the jungle back with interest if it was me. For that matter, they must have been pretty desperate in one way or another to try O.O

What I want to know is where was Dog tanian in all of this? Getting his poodle rear handed to him perhaps :/

Edited by Ad hoc

Just goes to show nurture beats nature.

This cat gang will be feared by the other gangs. They will always be known as the cats that took on a dog AND a human at once. Street cred.

• Like 3

A group of cats is a clouder, not a pack.

And a group of kittens is a kindle.

• Like 1

But if they get in low and on your legs/waist and feet you have a pretty good chance to wring some necks and "kicking a field-goal".

If you're faster than a cat, and if they're in a position for you to either kick or grab them. And if you grab them in your hands, they're now within just 2 feet or so of your face. It is hard to hang onto a struggling, fighting cat while keeping its claws and teeth away from you.

People really need to give more credit to all animals. All carnivores are designed to kill things.

• Like 1

The first night momma kitty slept with me. I made the mistake of wrapping my arm around her. She got scared and tore up my arm. She did it again the second night althiugh I hadn't wrapped my arm around her. Can't really blame her first night she was feral. She and her current litter moved in that first night. The kittens never attacked me.

Well if you want to be Mister Correct, it's a Clowder not Clouder. Or a Glaring.

• Like 1

never did like cats, they are real problem out here in the bush kill an awfull lot of wild life, and you should see the size they grow to

I don't think they care.

what ever its called they are known to coordinate attacks amongst eachother.....

Some of those attacks might be mating circles. Several males and one female.

Some of those attacks might be mating circles. Several males and one female.

the hugh hefner cat

That is bizarre. Cats never attack in pack .

There had to be an extenuating issue.

Possibly the dog upset them all somehow ,or they were from one family ...which is unlikely really .