Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Using the site on a Mobile phone

Space Commander Travis

hello, everyone. Since my Inter net connection has had a habit of going down lately, I've been experimenting with looking at the site on my Phone. However, it seems as if you can only read it, and there doesn't seem to be the ability to sign in. Is that possible using a mobile Phone, or is that only available with those fancy IPhone things that everyone's talking about these days? Would i need some sort of App, whatever they are, exactly?

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the pre-selected (I think) mobile version of the site's page, you can choose to use the normal PC version of the site. This should bring up the layout you know, and you can find your way to log in. I don't know how to log in on the mobile layout. I seem to be already, not sure when or how I did, but I never use that layout anyway, as its 'slimming' of layout and features is too slimmed for my taste.

• Like 1

It's easy to do, just navigate to the mobile site on your phone. Enter the forums. Hit the little 4-square button on the top right corner and then sign in.

Having said that, I'm using an iPhone. I don't have any app installed - just using the browser. If your phone isn't touch screen you might have an issue.

Also you need at least 3 internets for it to work properly. If you have 2 or less internets then it won't work.

• Like 1

It's easy to do, just navigate to the mobile site on your phone. Enter the forums. Hit the little 4-square button on the top right corner and then sign in.

Having said that, I'm using an iPhone. I don't have any app installed - just using the browser. If your phone isn't touch screen you might have an issue.

Also you need at least 3 internets for it to work properly. If you have 2 or less internets then it won't work.

Yes, I noticed the little Square, but I didn't think it did anything. I shall try it again, and see what happens.

What do you mean by 'at least 3 internets'?

The device accesses the site as a mobile device, the server responds sending the mobile web page. So it should be the same regardless what brand it is. As Timonthy said the four squares at the top. Hit them. A layout should drop down with the top bar part of that should be displaying a sign in button.

I've just logged out and logged back on from my Android Smartphone. On the top right of the page is a square with four small squares inside it. Click that button and a bunch of forum options become available, including the ability to log in, search the forums, send PM's, enter Chat, that kind of thing. Good luck,

my mobile shows the site differently than you all are explaining, I have a smart phone but had trouble creating an account and had to contact an admin to get it fixed lol

• Like 1

my mobile shows the site differently than you all are explaining, I have a smart phone but had trouble creating an account and had to contact an admin to get it fixed lol

You sure it was a smart phone? Sounds dumb...

• Like 1

You sure it was a smart phone? Sounds dumb...

my phone's dumber than a Big Brother contestant, but it seems to be doing ok after a couple of hiccups.

(still can't view videos though.....)

• Like 3

my phone's dumber than a Big Brother contestant, but it seems to be doing ok after a couple of hiccups.

(still can't view videos though.....)

Ohhhhh god, new season of big brother started in Aus last night...

Here I am thinking it died off long ago. I'll continue my day pretending I never read this.

• Like 1

you have my deepest sympathies.....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have and android and at the top right of the main page I have a spot to click that says login

I have 6 internets. Is that too many? I was thinking of buying another.

Will that help me get on the line?

• Like 1

I have 6 internets. Is that too many? I was thinking of buying another.

Will that help me get on the line?

Wow 6 is impressive! That's even enough internets to get on the line while flying!

But an odd number of internets is better for land-based on the line so I think 7 will be good for you.

• Like 1

Wow 6 is impressive! That's even enough internets to get on the line while flying!

But an odd number of internets is better for land-based on the line so I think 7 will be good for you.

Thanks! :tu:

When I'm on the line I'm usually on land, so I think I will get that extra internet.